Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
In this thread is fine, dude. It's just easier to read the text if you paste it directly instead of trying to make it out from a grainy-ass cockeyed photo. :ROFLMAO:
OK then
Have you reviewed the error by chance and if so is there anything I could manually fix so I don't have to redownload

It happens often. When you are clicking to the next hire. My guess is that. what ever character it is try to load. has a lower slut score then what the character is designed for there outfit to have.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Honestly just wait, it's always wise to wait for bugfixes first.
That is the bugfix version. Sure, it's a good idea to wait for the unofficial bugfix and mod to be updated, but if you want to play the vanilla version, then this is the public release of the latest game version.

Apr 21, 2018
Error occurs when trying to add any facial accessory in the outfit manager to an outfit for v0.37.1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only occurs for accessories using the Facial_Accessory class: modern_glasses, big_glasses, sunglasses, ball_gag, light_eye_shadow, heavy_eye_shadow, blush, lipstick. Can't test it but if face_cum and mouth_cum are added to the outfit manager like in the mod, I assume the same error would occur.

Reactions: F9Zoney
Jun 12, 2018
If you go to game/game_roles/role_affairs, there is this function called:
def leave_SO_love_calculation(the_person)

You can modify that to have whatever love requirement you want the person to have in order to initiate leaving
just saying but
If you want to have mom as your gf, you'll have to go to the same folder and edit role_girlfriend.rpy
simply remove mother_role everywhere in the file and save( make back-up though)
Also goes for aunt, sister and cousin

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pls, put in your to-do list: Redesign of females characters, they should be more attractive.
This has been mentioned multiple times throughout development and is not likely to happen until the end of development IF it does at all.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well off to a pretty fantastic start so far just started to hire people and this happened

Apr 21, 2018
well off to a pretty fantastic start so far just started to hire people and this happened
For now you can get around this by editing scripts.py at lone number 5122, remove both "self.pattern == other.pattern" and "self.colour_pattern == other.colour_pattern". Either this pattern check is brand new or Facial_Accessory used to have a pattern variable, which is missing now.

On the other hand, I've tested most of the new features and they all work without issues, bar this, ofc.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seems more this game updates the more problems and errors and crashes it gets ...i see a new feature is going to be worked sometime later on down the road...how about NOT adding anything new YET and work on all the bugs and problems that always seem to be neglected and getting worse every update BEFORE its so bad its unplayable altogether?
otherwise your going to be seeing alot of these errors and crashes reports

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I kind of hate the idea of the mother character getting a job and having a male boss. The whole point of the game is to have your own successful business and become the bread winner. I'd rather the mother character come to work for us.

This has been mentioned multiple times throughout development and is not likely to happen until the end of development IF it does at all.
Several updates ago, he doubled the amount of faces for females. But almost all of them were ugly. I'm holding out hopes Modders can replace the original art, but until then you have to disable the ugly faces in the "random" script.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
For now you can get around this by editing scripts.py at lone number 5122, remove both "self.pattern == other.pattern" and "self.colour_pattern == other.colour_pattern". Either this pattern check is brand new or Facial_Accessory used to have a pattern variable, which is missing now.

On the other hand, I've tested most of the new features and they all work without issues, bar this, ofc.
i have no idea how to edit all the stuff,etc all i ever use is just console commands for cheats,etc otherwise im not to bright with this stuff LOL...im all for new stuff being added into games,etc BUT this game has alot of bugs,etc and has had them all for sometime now and they seem to be neglected and ignored repeatedly and they seem to be getting from bad to worse over time all the time
i absolutely enjoy this game and waste many hours playing it BUT it would be ALOT more enjoyable if it got fixed
havent reached this part of the game yet as THIS update says old saves wont work so started a fresh game again BUT im willing to bet errors and crashes will happen when we goto a girls place for fuck date IF thats been fixed ill truly be shocked and surprised BECAUSE those errors and crashes have existed for sometime now as well as all the others and i personally put posts up about it all...this is my 2nd error report of the day so .....clearly its got alot of unresolved problems

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i have no idea how to edit all the stuff,etc all i ever use is just console commands for cheats,etc otherwise im not to bright with this stuff LOL...im all for new stuff being added into games,etc BUT this game has alot of bugs,etc and has had them all for sometime now and they seem to be neglected and ignored repeatedly and they seem to be getting from bad to worse over time all the time
i absolutely enjoy this game and waste many hours playing it BUT it would be ALOT more enjoyable if it got fixed
havent reached this part of the game yet as THIS update says old saves wont work BUT im willing to bet errors and crashes will happen when we goto a girls place for fuck date IF thats been fixed ill truly be shocked and surprised BECAUSE those errors and crashes have existed for sometime now and i personally put posts up about it all
Use the bug fixes from the modders as soon as they will be updated to the new version. I would advise to use the mods as well, since to me they do make game more enjoyable. Yeah that male boss, I hope we either can turn him into female, fuck his wive before he touches Mom or is gay. For me no need for someone in game going after Mom, but if it is what dev wants it will be that way. :p

Reactions: str8up
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes