gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I kind of hate the idea of the mother character getting a job and having a male boss. The whole point of the game is to have your own successful business and become the bread winner. I'd rather the mother character come to work for us.
There's been a job interview event for her in the game for ages, so in that sense it was about time for a follow-up. But yeah, ideally you'll eventually be able to take her on as a member of your own staff, perhaps once the rest of her content (dating etc.) is straightened out.

Reactions: Heml0ck
Apr 21, 2018
Bloody hell, there's clearly an option to completely cut off the male boss for all you "non-cucks" that you have to complain about having an alternative to that? Of course the daughter and wife are a plot device to be used later for whatever purpose you see want. Comments in the code states Vren plans that they can be used to blackmail the boss. Share or keep, or maybe even anything in between -- it's not a binary choice.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There's been a job interview event for her in the game for ages, so in that sense it was about time for a follow-up. But yeah, ideally you'll eventually be able to take her on as a member of your own staff, perhaps once the rest of her content (dating etc.) is straightened out.
for me i dont care who she works with so long as she is to busy to spam me with shit everyday im happy...i got so sick and tired of being spammed from her messaging me,etc that i started a new game JUST to turn her down for all she asks of me at home
so that she will hate me so much she wont bother me anymore LOL and Nora even gave me a special serum because of it LOL

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
not sure if anyone else discovered this already yet or not BUT maybe this will help someone out
tired of running out of supplies?welcome to never ever running out or having to waste your time clicking to resupply

mc.business.supply_count=9999

ENJOY !!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Bloody hell, there's clearly an option to completely cut off the male boss for all you "non-cucks" that you have to complain about having an alternative to that? Of course the daughter and wife are a plot device to be used later for whatever purpose you see want. Comments in the code states Vren plans that they can be used to blackmail the boss. Share or keep, or maybe even anything in between -- it's not a binary choice.
Just those kind of storylines are no fun to me, even if I can later blackmail boss or not have to share. So yeah I prefer them not in myself. If dev wants them in they will be in though, but I would rather see work on another more interesting and to me less boring storyline. Played that story already 50.000 times and read them about as often in books.

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
I kind of hate the idea of the mother character getting a job and having a male boss. The whole point of the game is to have your own successful business and become the bread winner. I'd rather the mother character come to work for us.
Fair guess is that we will be able to get her to come and work for us. Since we need to become successful enough to support the family.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
lots of people always suggest for me to use mods,etc SOMETIMES they are good BUT depends on the games,etc
as many of us already know its a big enough pain in the ass as it is already waiting for our games to come out with an update
i STILL got a few i been waiting for from april through to august AND still waiting for them all
the last thing i wanna do is wait for mods,etc to be caught up per every new update,etc
more importantly if games were made right in the first place they wouldnt need bug fixes,etc
when theres games with lots of errors and problems,etc THEN to me common sense says THATS what should be worked on
adding new things to broken games /facepalm is just gonna be more problems on top of the ones already existing (cough) kind of like this game to name a few

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
depends on how you set your settings when starting new game ....cant remember exactly how its worded BUT something like normal pregnancy i think
IF you choose that 1 then you will get them knocked up ....onething tho i noticed and keep forgetting to mention here about pregnancy is WHEN you do knock them up only way to know is when the chicks txt you about being pregnant
wish the dev added pregnant or not pregnant on the detailed chicks description
if you use console i have something that may interest you

the_person.fertility_percent +=99

the_person.bc_chance =0

the_person.preg_chance =100

Reactions: AXELXX

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Oh, I use a modded version of the mod ;)
While talking to a girl you can open the console and run:
Python:
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
This should remove the glasses.
This does not seem to work anymore... Or am i doing something wrong?

I get this:

1612825291077.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
lots of people always suggest for me to use mods,etc SOMETIMES they are good BUT depends on the games,etc
as many of us already know its a big enough pain in the ass as it is already waiting for our games to come out with an update
i STILL got a few i been waiting for from april through to august AND still waiting for them all
the last thing i wanna do is wait for mods,etc to be caught up per every new update,etc
more importantly if games were made right in the first place they wouldnt need bug fixes,etc
when theres games with lots of errors and problems,etc THEN to me common sense says THATS what should be worked on
adding new things to broken games /facepalm is just gonna be more problems on top of the ones already existing (cough) kind of like this game to name a few
In this case the mods add way more as just the right path or money, it makes the appearance of the girls moddable within options given by the game, gives you more serums, more storylines and options and a better transport UI. So I would say it is worth it to give it a try, especially since game needs to be restarted with each updates or game gets seriously bugged.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Well I liked the lr1 version better if the dev would have just continue using that system for lr2 and the storyline. To allow enfo time to build and implement. what is lr2 currently for a better and more complete version of what should have been lr3. I think most of the bugs would have been play tested out vs what we have now.

If I were the dev I would put a pause on the lr2 current and make a short intro storyline from lr1(version) to lr2. To play test lr2 to death.

Because in my opinion these bugs are destroying the game. I post one error(first time) in pic from and I get multi rude posts back. I wanted to help and this is what happens.

This is not helping or helpful.

Reactions: str8up

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Well I liked the lr1 version better if the dev would have just continue using that system for lr2 and the storyline. To allow enfo time to build and implement. what is lr2 currently for a better and more complete version of what should have been lr3. I think most of the bugs would have been play tested out vs what we have now.

If I were the dev I would put a pause on the lr2 current and make a short intro storyline from lr1(version) to lr2. To play test lr2 to death.

Because in my opinion these bugs are destroying the game. I post one error(first time) in pic from and I get multi rude posts back. I wanted to help and this is what happens.

This is not helping or helpful.
Did I miss something? What rude posts?

It is a bit difficult to read anything from the pictures you posted since they came out pixelated. If you can, I'd post the traceback.txt file that's automatically created in the game folder when the game crashes.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I've just downloaded this game. I had problems with the first one, Lab Rats 1 so I deleted it and haven't looked at it since about version 0.5.

Having looked at the op page I notched that there are no links to walkthroughs. Just wanted to know if there is a walk thru or is it just use the cheat mod to get all the extras (which pretty much defeats the objective of the game)?
:unsure:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I've just downloaded this game. I had problems with the first one, Lab Rats 1 so I deleted it and haven't looked at it since about version 0.5.

Having looked at the op page I notched that there are no links to walkthroughs. Just wanted to know if there is a walk thru or is it just use the cheat mod to get all the extras (which pretty much defeats the objective of the game)?
:unsure:
There isn't much of a main story to follow in this game yet unless you play with the mods. This one is more like a simulator than a story driven linear game.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Did I miss something? What rude posts?

It is a bit difficult to read anything from the pictures you posted since they came out pixelated. If you can, I'd post the traceback.txt file that's automatically created in the game folder when the game crashes.
Instead of complaining about the pics just say use the copy paste instead of your opinion. My choice to use pic vs c/p was it's is difficult to transfer a copy paste method via to this cell vs my PC to which it is offline.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
I played lr1 for months that was truly a great game and a great starter for a multi game storyline. I thinking back I was so waiting to see the second game but about the around the third release(lr2) I was so let down. stopped dld altogether. I had hope some of the org game would have been continued into this game but as I look through the data files this is a alter reality to what was lr1. Even more of a let down for me.

The reason I am posting this is. Would the dev consider adding all content of lr1 to lr2. I know it's a big ask but I would like a shot to help out with content and storylines in a mod of my own.

Reactions: silveryiris
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes