CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
I opened some window on the serum the company is working on and now it won't disappear. I saved the game, quit, loaded it up and it's still there. It will not go away, just this large grey window obscuring much of the game. Any ideas?

Edit - also the energy and arousal cheats are not working.

Apr 21, 2018
I opened some window on the serum the company is working on and now it won't disappear. I saved the game, quit, loaded it up and it's still there. It will not go away, just this large grey window obscuring much of the game. Any ideas?

Edit - also the energy and arousal cheats are not working.
Usually you close a window by click on the thing that opens it a second time.

And if a console command isn't working it's usually because of typos. If you typed "mc.enegry = 39999" and hit enter, renpy will create a new enegry variable under mc because Python is dynamic like that.

It's generally a good idea to enter the variables like "mc.energy" by themselves (without "= X", X being the value you want) to see if they exist; if not the game will through a exception message in the console window without crashing your game.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
But yet you can move a multigigabyte game to said offline PC? Just copy the entire traceback file and upload it. It's the same process as downloading the game file, just reversing the source and destination.
Well with this reply above I'm just done. Having rude opinions of how I can operate my online presence. This game has been a lost cause from day one.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
str8up that error you're getting about the employee being unhappy and about to quit. Can you give me details about that? Like what are the employee's stats (obedience, sluttiness, happiness, etc) , and are you getting them (the stats) naturally or through console commands? I'm trying to duplicate it.

Nugfug

Jun 6, 2017
I get the same bug as str8up after assigning the humiliating office work punishment. also some facial accessories are buggy, try to cum more than once ether in mouth or on face and see what happens.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Usually you close a window by click on the thing that opens it a second time.

And if a console command isn't working it's usually because of typos. If you typed "mc.enegry = 39999" and hit enter, renpy will create a new enegry variable under mc because Python is dynamic like that.

It's generally a good idea to enter the variables like "mc.energy" by themselves (without "= X", X being the value you want) to see if they exist; if not the game will through a exception message in the console window without crashing your game.
I can't get to work because that window is covering that part of the screen - clicking in that area does nothing. So I can't get to the screen that opened in order to try and close it.

As for cheats, there are no typos, I'm typing everything in as I see them. If I type the max energy cheat, it'll return back a value of 100. The value does not change in the game. Same goes for arousal. If I type in mc.energy as the cheat is listed, it'll return back the current value of energy, and again, does not change it. If I type a value after that command, it does return a "File <string>, line 1:expected statement" error.

Here you can see the issue with the window that will not close -

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There are many things I am unsure if they are a feature or a bug.
1) Some employees are not wearing their uniform (I have all the upgrades except the last one).
2) Core sluttines is yellow right? For some reason, it always increases a lot, but is gone the next day. Really unsure how that is supposed to work.
3) Is there any point to sluttiness grinding if they will do everything with just obedience? If it is really hard to get, then it is pointless, cuz you will be there with obedience ages ago). (this is not a bug, just something I find weird)

Apr 21, 2018
There are many things I am unsure if they are a feature or a bug.
1) Some employees are not wearing their uniform (I have all the upgrades except the last one).
2) Core sluttines is yellow right? For some reason, it always increases a lot, but is gone the next day. Really unsure how that is supposed to work.
3) Is there any point to sluttiness grinding if they will do everything with just obedience? If it is really hard to get, then it is pointless, cuz you will be there with obedience ages ago). (this is not a bug, just something I find weird)
Employee will refuse to wear an outfit with sluttiness higher than what they have, even if you have all the policies. You can still force them to wear it if they have enough obedience but IIRC it has negative stats impacts depending what you may her do.

Judging from the code there's something called situational sluttiness that's added to a person temporarily during certain events. It seems to change both core and temp sluttiness and will go away after said event. However, certain serum traits changes sluttiness that will result in the amount added by it (not sluttiness changes caused by other means) to be removed after the serum effect wears off.

Core sluttiness and sluttiness modifies the person's behavior and changes how they respond to things. Key characters have their story progression keyed to their sluttiness/core_sluttiness values, and random events are triggered only if the person meets the minimum sluttiness requirement.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think I played 1st one a little? did not remember much so downloaded this and just wanted to see what sex scenes etc were like....so got to the sex shop and modified her values so I could do anything to her, but is it all text based and the girl just being nude or like bending over nude, doggy style and then just text on how you fuck her? not even still pics of your dick inside?

most likely not a game for me, but just want to confirm that all sex in game is like this? or there are other girls that have other scenes where you can see morE?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Employee will refuse to wear an outfit with sluttiness higher than what they have, even if you have all the policies. You can still force them to wear it if they have enough obedience but IIRC it has negative stats impacts depending what you may her do.

Judging from the code there's something called situational sluttiness that's added to a person temporarily during certain events. It seems to change both core and temp sluttiness and will go away after said event. However, certain serum traits changes sluttiness that will result in the amount added by it (not sluttiness changes caused by other means) to be removed after the serum effect wears off.

Core sluttiness and sluttiness modifies the person's behavior and changes how they respond to things. Key characters have their story progression keyed to their sluttiness/core_sluttiness values, and random events are triggered only if the person meets the minimum sluttiness requirement.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer! Makes sense now. Would like if the core sluttiness was more clear. I would expect all of that situational sluttines should just be temp sluttiness, but w/e.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes