dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Good Morning
why the console doesn't work
thank you
0. What deviantfiend999 said, if
1. I see you have several instances of 00console.rpy open in tabs in Notepad++. Are they all from LR2 or other games as well? Can we assume you have saved 00console.rpy after editing it, or did you just close Notepad++ by pressing its own close button on the furthest top-right? Notepad++ will not save any changes on its own, and will not prompt you to save changes when you close it. It remembers changes you intend to make to a file, which makes it look like it saved them when you close Notepad++ and reopen it, but it did not unless it specifically prompted you to save changes to *that file.* You can confirm this behavior for yourself by making changes in Notepad++, close it, and if it didn't prompt you to save changes, then open the file you "changed" with another editor like plain Notepad.

There are many things I am unsure if they are a feature or a bug.
1) Some employees are not wearing their uniform (I have all the upgrades except the last one).
2) Core sluttines is yellow right? For some reason, it always increases a lot, but is gone the next day. Really unsure how that is supposed to work.
3) Is there any point to sluttiness grinding if they will do everything with just obedience? If it is really hard to get, then it is pointless, cuz you will be there with obedience ages ago). (this is not a bug, just something I find weird)
1. They may be disobeying the dress code because they're not slutty enough? I don't know for sure.
2. Core sluttiness is yellow, but if you're getting it from a serum trait, or a situational temp bonus, it's not permanent. In order to be permanent, it has to be converted from temp sluttiness, or gained through some specific events.
3. Obedience might allow you to force them to perform sex acts, but it won't unlock events are locked behind a sluttiness value. If the sex simulation is all you want, go for it.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
<3 replies while I'm typing lol>

Thanks for the comprehensive answer! Makes sense now. Would like if the core sluttiness was more clear. I would expect all of that situational sluttines should just be temp sluttiness, but w/e.
Oh, but it's even less clear-cut than that. Wait until you learn about virtual sluttiness!

I think I played 1st one a little? did not remember much so downloaded this and just wanted to see what sex scenes etc were like....so got to the sex shop and modified her values so I could do anything to her, but is it all text based and the girl just being nude or like bending over nude, doggy style and then just text on how you fuck her? not even still pics of your dick inside?

most likely not a game for me, but just want to confirm that all sex in game is like this? or there are other girls that have other scenes where you can see morE?
Yes, it's all invisible protagonist sex. Every girl has the same positions available to them as any other. The only differences are their appearances, personalities, and preferences, which influence how they react to sex in combination with their stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belnick

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019

So there's no way of closing this window that is ruining the game for me?

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

So there's no way of closing this window that is ruining the game for me?
You can still click through the popup to select the R&D room for movement, then open review serum design and click twice on any serum to remove the popup. I just tried it. It might take a few tries to get the right room, but just keep at it.

Guess facial acc can't use pattern but solid color but how, Any ideas ?
Thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A couple of workarounds have been posted in the thread in the last few pages.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
You can still click through the popup to select the R&D room for movement, then open review serum design and click twice on any serum to remove the popup. I just tried it. It might take a few tries to get the right room, but just keep at it.
I was about to type up a message saying something like, "Nope, it's not working when I try to click on that area", but what do you know, the window just disappeared on it's own. Why? Who knows.

Thanks anyway :D

Reactions: dalzomo
Apr 21, 2018
the problem is not the amount of funds or the name, but the console is still disabled
even though I'm doing everything right
Please see it:
"Renp`y scripts disabled"
I'd say trying adding "config.developer=True" in a new line under "config.console=True". If that doesn't work, search for "Unren" on this site, it is a lightweight script that can enable the console for you.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
the problem is not the amount of funds or the name, but the console is still disabled
even though I'm doing everything right
Please see it:
"Renp`y scripts disabled"
Are you actually ingame?, as in not in the main menu or intro.

That message shows up if renpy is not in the proper state to run scripts.
Its not about the console being disabled, its about it not being able to run scripts in that state, see:
In mainmenu:
in_menu.png
In game:
in_game.png

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes