Hellchaos

May 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

I like this game, i had no Problems with starting the business.

But recently i accept the Research for Nora but it needs 1.000.000 RP. Is there a shortcut or a mechanic that i dont see... i had 5 Ladys in R&D but needs really long. i use the timeto develop Relationships ans Story progress.

If anyone has an idea to speed up tzhe research it would help me alot. I dont want use console or edited Save files, i want play it clean. Thx

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I like this game, i had no Problems with starting the business.

But recently i accept the Research for Nora but it needs 1.000.000 RP. Is there a shortcut or a mechanic that i dont see... i had 5 Ladys in R&D but needs really long. i use the timeto develop Relationships ans Story progress.

If anyone has an idea to speed up the research it would help me alot. I dont want use console or edited Save files, i want play it clean. Thx
make yourself some of Nora's serum, you should only need 1. Have someone drink it the talk to them over and over, I use the complement option, it seems to be a little faster. Each time you interact with the person you will gain mastery of the serum you had them drink.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
how do you drink a serum yourself i haven't played much but energy is a real drawback for my character, and i want some caffeine infusion.

Apr 21, 2018
Thx i tried it but give no Progress. I Mean the Progress for the general Research like on the Picture.
No, observing someone drinking a serum with a trait increases the Mastery value by 0.2 or something like that. The mastery level is what you need, not the research progress. You hand in your research when it reaches Mastery level 2.

Hellchaos

May 3, 2020
No, observing someone drinking a serum with a trait increases the Mastery value by 0.2 or something like that. The mastery level is what you need, not the research progress. You hand in your research when it reaches Mastery level 2.

OH ...thats helps a lot ...thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Are you actually ingame?, as in not in the main menu or intro.

That message shows up if renpy is not in the proper state to run scripts.
Its not about the console being disabled, its about it not being able to run scripts in that state, see:
In mainmenu:
View attachment 1031204
In game:
View attachment 1031203
with Unrem it worked
thank you
(just one question: did you do the MOD for the game "the twist"?
thank you

xort

Jun 1, 2017
In role_nora.rpy line 415 has an invalid stat for the charisma check. It should read " the_subject.charisma " but doesn't.
Makes getting the natural talent for Nora crashy.

Reactions: dalzomo

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
In role_nora.rpy line 415 has an invalid stat for the charisma check. It should read " the_subject.charisma " but doesn't.
Makes getting the natural talent for Nora crashy.
This is because the dev seemingly used mass replace for removing all instances of ".char" from all the rpy files, but seemingly forgot to tick "Match whole word only". This resulted in him removing that from all instances of "the_subject.charisma" as well. So it's missing from other files as well, not just from "role_nora.rpy". Very sloppy coding, unfortunately, as usual for Vren.

Reactions: dalzomo

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
How do you actually get to meet Nora? Nothing that's come up in the story so far in my game has given me any indication of it.

Apr 21, 2018
How do you actually get to meet Nora? Nothing that's come up in the story so far in my game has given me any indication of it.
You have the option to meet her as you unlock new serum tiers. The second time you unlock a new tier via your head researcher (after the first time where you are asked to give her a dose of serum), you can choose to contact Nora or pay for a prototype.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
You have the option to meet her as you unlock new serum tiers. The second time you unlock a new tier via your head researcher (after the first time where you are asked to give her a dose of serum), you can choose to contact Nora or pay for a prototype.
Uh oh, that sounds familiar, and I think I may have paid for the prototype. Any other way that you know of?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The game keeps crashing on startup. Anyone else having this problem or can offer a solution? Much appreciated!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait a minute, why does the file size of v0.37.1 says 1.79GB on anonfiles but 1.67GB on the other download sites? Can someone confirm if they are the same files? I downloaded from mega but the game keeps crashing.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Yeh. I played it for about an hour and realised why i gave up on the first game. It'd pants. To actually get anywhere there needs to be a generic walkthru. just to get you started. This gave is another one consigned to the recycle bin.
quick start walkthrough

research first mind control +10 research till complete with stephanie

when complete
design new serum
with production and mc serum
research till complete

when complete, you will have your first serum design
set research to anything else

go to production
set production to the mc serum you just completed set autosell amount to 2
head to office

set supply needed to 99000

hire staff
#1 staff is best supply person you can get assign to supply

hire staff
#2 best production you can get (but below supply amount)

hire staff
#3 best human resources person, assign to hr department

hire staff
#4 best marketing person, assign to marketing

this should be enough staff to start making a profit on a daily basis

you then go to production , access supplies, get one dose of serum
head to research, speak to stephanie about "advancing research"
to unlock tier 2

after tier 2 is unlocked, yu can either
do the goals to up skills,
or anything else as you should be making money at this stage

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is temporary sluttiness bugged?
You're gonna need to be more specific to get an answer to the question you really meant to ask, but no. I haven't observed any unintended behavior re: temp sluttiness in this build.

Try asking, "should temp sluttiness do <this thing I observed it doing>?"

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes