coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ok.. so you made me dig around. I have my own local git copy of the bugfix and then one for the mod. I generally dont modify the mod git, i just like to have it to pull pending edits down to include them before the mod crew pushes them to "stable" (living on the edge). So loaded up my own game, did a regular.. Hire someone from the company... and i was getting entries outside my own 42 limit... sooooo went hunting in the files.
It does appear the mod does an override, in a file i wouldnt expect..
mod\core\mechanics\personality_extensions\generic_personaltiy_hook.rpy :::
looks like around line 27 the mod does try to create a bit more "realistic" blend of age randomization.. which also exceeds the base game files variables and overrides them.

Theres also another spot if you want to try and play with the Daughter/Mother referral system.. but they got more math and checks going on there than id rather try to break.
\mods\core\mechanics\person_extensions\person_class_extentions.rpy :::
around 504 for generate daughter, and around 572 for generate mother.. which that also has its own age range randomizer.

I knew the mod was hijacking part of the rando person creation.. i just didnt think i was overriding as much as it was, so point for you! ;)

I still got into the habit of every new npc I encountered that deemed worthy of keeping i would go and edit a bunch of variables anyway via the mods cheat screens, so even if it did something i didnt like, i was changing it ingame anyway, but that way you can modify the core behavior from the getgo if you want. As for making changes to the files, even in the case of the mod files, same applies for new vs existing games, as I dont think changes you make there will take effect on an existing game, unless that hijack is treated fresh every time.

Last edited:

Malechai

Nov 30, 2020
So started a new game and didn't have the 500 for the advertising equipment when Alexia asked for it. It's been several months since and I cannot find out how to get it any more. Is there any way to get it after the initial offer?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey folks, question. specifically when using the mods for the game, where would i go to change the generated age for employees in interviews. 50 is a bit too high for my tastes. The method for changing age in the base game does not work when mods are enabled and i spent a solid hour or two looking at each of the new files in the mod folders. Thanks in advance.
Best to ask in the mod thread for modded content.

Go to MC's bedroom and the options for the mod is there.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Ok.. so you made me dig around. I have my own local git copy of the bugfix and then one for the mod. I generally dont modify the mod git, i just like to have it to pull pending edits down to include them before the mod crew pushes them to "stable" (living on the edge). So loaded up my own game, did a regular.. Hire someone from the company... and i was getting entries outside my own 42 limit... sooooo went hunting in the files.
It does appear the mod does an override, in a file i wouldnt expect..
mod\core\mechanics\personality_extensions\generic_personaltiy_hook.rpy :::
looks like around line 27 the mod does try to create a bit more "realistic" blend of age randomization.. which also exceeds the base game files variables and overrides them.

Theres also another spot if you want to try and play with the Daughter/Mother referral system.. but they got more math and checks going on there than id rather try to break.
\mods\core\mechanics\person_extensions\person_class_extentions.rpy :::
around 504 for generate daughter, and around 572 for generate mother.. which that also has its own age range randomizer.

I knew the mod was hijacking part of the rando person creation.. i just didnt think i was overriding as much as it was, so point for you! ;)

I still got into the habit of every new npc I encountered that deemed worthy of keeping i would go and edit a bunch of variables anyway via the mods cheat screens, so even if it did something i didnt like, i was changing it ingame anyway, but that way you can modify the core behavior from the getgo if you want. As for making changes to the files, even in the case of the mod files, same applies for new vs existing games, as I dont think changes you make there will take effect on an existing game, unless that hijack is treated fresh every time.

Yeah, painfully aware that brand new save file has to be made for any file modification to take effect. I'm not a fan of fine tuning the broads, too much temptation. Thank you for helping me dig around.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
can someone explain to me what is needed for the ntr event?
The only ntr content in the vanilla game I know of is triggered by encouraging Jennifer to seduce her boss either by blowing him outright or getting bigger boobs. If you're asking about the ntr events added by the mod, ASK IN THE MOD THREAD

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Okay coretex. I played around with age settings at the math is exactly as simple as its explained. Its just an equation that leans on the lower number spectrum than higher. Simply to ammend this modify the 2 sets of numbers at the end. 55 is the highest age tier, 2 sets of 18 is the lowest. So if you change 55>40 and both 18 to 20, it will generate ages that are usually closer to 20 than 40. Easy breazy.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Okay coretex. I played around with age settings at the math is exactly as simple as its explained. Its just an equation that leans on the lower number spectrum than higher. Simply to ammend this modify the 2 sets of numbers at the end. 55 is the highest age tier, 2 sets of 18 is the lowest. So if you change 55>40 and both 18 to 20, it will generate ages that are usually closer to 20 than 40. Easy breazy.
Good, glad you got it setup the way you want now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks Noneya666 - for the new Mega links.
My history with this game - is that they tend to get marked for DMCA deletion.

So enjoy them while the last everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I hear a lot of cougars roaring.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Here is a better solution.
Add the following line above "if name is None:"
weighted_age_list = [[18,20],[19,20],[20,19],[21,19],[22,18],[23,18],[24,17],[25,17],[26,16],[27,16],[28,15],[29,15],[30,14],[31,14],[32,13],[33,13],[34,12],[35,12],[36,11],[37,11],[38,10],[39,9],[40,8],[41,7],[42,6],[43,5],[44,4],[45,3],[46,2],[47,1],[48,1],[49,1],[50,1]]
Then replace this line
age = renpy.random.randint(18,50)
With this line.
age = get_random_from_weighted_list(weighted_age_list);
Doing so will give you a lot more control over the ages.
You can wait them as you want and remove any out of the range you don't want.
If you look at the first pair of numbers [18,20] The first number is age and the second is the weight.
You should find the lines to edit in game/random_generation_functions.rpy around line 44 or so. Edit.png

Reactions: Heruactic

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Patch notes for version 43? I know public gets it next week, but always fun to see what's coming.
changelog (v042.1 to v0.43.0):

CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Role looks-like checking is now recursive, making it easier to have chains of similar roles.
- Orgasms now have a chance to put a girl into a trance state. Chance is depenedant on their current Suggestability.
- Added three trance states. If already in a trance a girl move to the next stage if she would normally enter a trance.
- Happiness effects are amplified by +50%/100%/200% while a girl is in a trance state.
- Removed Core sluttiness as a game mechanic.
- Added change_slut function as the singular way of changing sluttiness.
- change_slut now takes max_modified_to argument. Clamps sluttiness to this value when raising or lowering it.
- change_slut_temp and change_slut_core now both pass arguments to change_slut to (hopefully) ease mod transitions to the new mechanics.
- Removed all references to core_sluttiness in crises, replaced by changes to normal sluttiness where appropriate.
- Updated all calls to change_slut_temp and change_slut_core to just change_slut
- Removed bleed_slut. Sluttiness changes are now permanent (unless from a temporary source like serum or event circumstances).
- Sluttiness increases due to arousal is now displayed in the same way as other situational sluttiness changes, along with having it's own tooltip entry.
- Base Sluttiness now displayed as gold hearts (same icons as core sluttiness previously)
- Sluttiness increases due to situational changes now displays as red hearts. (same icons as temp sluttiness previously)
- Sluttiness decreases due to situational changes now display as greyed out hearts.
- Added Trainable class to hold information about what can be trained when a girl is in a trance.
- Trainables have a Clarity cost, which increases every time that or a similar Trainable is successfully trained.
- Added ability for Trainables to be disabled but not hidden and display what requirement is missing.
[6:34 AM]
- Added "influence her" option when a girl is in a trance and you have enough time to do so.
- Added Trainables to train a girls Charisma, Intelligence, and Focus.
- Added Trainables to train Suggestability.
- Added Trainables to train Sluttiness, Obedience, Love.
- Added Trainables to train specific work skills.
- Added Trainables to train specific sex skills.
- Added Trainables to discover opinions.
- Added Trainables to strengthen or weaken opinions.
- Added Trainables to inspire new opinions.
- Added Trainables selection UI.
- change_slut now takes an additional max_modified_to parameter. Sluttiness gained above this threshold is not added.
- player status hud now displays the current day as month + day to match fertility calculations.
- Updated exising events that feature narrative female orgasms to properly trigger trances.
- Rewrote tier 1 head researcher serum research event to incorporate trances and act as an early trance tutorial.
- HR employee effects are now calculated last each turn, resulting in more accurate and consistent efficency values being displayed.
- Girls climaxing from a sex position they have an opinion of now have a small modifier to trance chance: +-2/4%. Allows for trances without serum, with enough dedication.
- Trance chance increases by 1% for every orgasm a girl has already experienced.
- Added "Climax Cycler" serum trait, a tier 2 serum trait that triggers orgasm code (ie. triggers Trances) once per turn of duration.
- Added "Instant Trance" serum trait, a special trait unlocked by presenting Nora with someone who is under the highest level of Trance.
[6:34 AM]
- Suggestability can now be a negative number, representing someone who is resistant for some reason to falling into a Trance.
- Girls who masturbate at the end of the day due to high arousal trigger Trance checks (but trance is likely to expire by morning unless Suggestibility is very high)
- Added on_move function to serum trait definitions. Serum on_move effects are calculated at the start of the on_move phase, and are useful for effects that might otherwise be cleared on turn end (like Trances).
- Tweaked default choice screen to prevent options from being cut off on very long lists.

BUG FIXES
- Fixed incorrect date check in one of the Gabrielle boobjob event checks.
- Fixed incorrect function call when asking Jen for her to bless you dating Lily.
- Fixed improper option definition in sleep limited time event.
- Fixed many typos.
- Fixed crash caused by toxic serum side effect trait.
- Fixed several crashes caused by incorrect person variable references.
- Fixed Jennifer not remembering you had sex when she ends up pregnant if it happened during morning sex random event.
- Fixed crash during one of Emily's strip-study branches.
- Fixed Jennifer not properly being convinced by one girlfriend option despite saying she was.
- Fixed Instapic girls acting as if they had sent you topless/nude shots even if they hadn't and getting paid for it.
- Fixed Instapic girls telling you about their Onlyfans, even if they don't have one.
- Fixed pregnant girls not returning to their old schedules after giving birth, resulting in employees not showing up for work again.
- Added unit tests for new opinion manipulation code.
- Added unit tests for trance inducing mechanics.
- Added integration tests for Training interaction.
- Fixed multiple cases of incorrect opinion/state checks inside of Person class (was checking currently interacted person, not the person object referenced).

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes