anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ok seriously, how do I open the Consol Command?
First you have to enable it, then use either shift + O or shift + D.

To enable the console I just use unren.bat. You can get it here,

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
First you have to enable it, then use either shift + O or shift + D.

To enable the console I just use unren.bat. You can get it here,
Thanks!

New question. How do I get past the two hearts level of sluttiness. I understand it is through blowjob, but it doesn't seem to work.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks!

New question. How do I get past the two hearts level of sluttiness. I understand it is through blowjob, but it doesn't seem to work.
Not through blowjobs. Through serums.
Develop and produce a serum with high suggestibility ratio. Say it's 55, and you gave it to a girl with sluttiness=20, core sluttiness=15. Now, for each period the serum is working (but max 20-15=5 periods), the sluttiness will be reduced by one, with a 55% chance of being converted into core. All sluttiness gains are relative to core, so if you keep the sluttiness above core AND keep a girl on serum, her core sluttiness will grow. Note that serums can raise sluttiness too, so you can get girl's sluttiness as high as you want without ever touching her.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Note that serums can raise sluttiness too, so you can get girl's sluttiness as high as you want without ever touching her.
True, but since last update that particular combination has a side-effect that lowers obidience. Just something to look out for.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
True, but since last update that particular combination has a side-effect that lowers obidience. Just something to look out for.
Invest in charisma, with CHA=5 the girl gets both happier (+1*) and more obedient (+11*) if you criticize her work, and you can do it twice daily. Problem solved. As a bonus, even with relatively low obedience you can simply ask the girl to drink a serum, no need to spend money on serum testing policies.
* Numbers taken from memory, I haven't checked them right now.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks!

Not through blowjobs. Through serums.
Develop and produce a serum with high suggestibility ratio. Say it's 55, and you gave it to a girl with sluttiness=20, core sluttiness=15. Now, for each period the serum is working (but max 20-15=5 periods), the sluttiness will be reduced by one, with a 55% chance of being converted into core. All sluttiness gains are relative to core, so if you keep the sluttiness above core AND keep a girl on serum, her core sluttiness will grow. Note that serums can raise sluttiness too, so you can get girl's sluttiness as high as you want without ever touching her.
Making a girl orgasm also works, as it turns one temp sluttiness into one core sluttiness. One of the tactics I use is to start with high foreplay, target a girl with low/no foreplay, then kiss her into an orgasming mess. Depending on the relative skill levels, she could gain at least 5 core sluttiness each time, along with a bunch of happiness which can easily offset losses from critizing her work. A couple weeks of work, and she's a blissful, docile little pet who will do anything and wear anything I want.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Is there any info about future changes in character models?
To be honest i dont like how Stephanie looks and im very afraid to see Nora and Alexia

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
I cannot get the second level of research to unlock.

Grayed out when talking to Head Researcher.

I have replaced the HR with several girls. All over 120 Obedience, all over Int 4, and All with at least 1 yellow heart, but it remains grayed out. I have serums on my person as well.

Halp.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The fuck? That's supposed to be the same girl, not just someone who happens to have the same name?!

How can someone manage to be completely incapable of replicating their own character...?

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
The fuck? That's supposed to be the same girl, not just someone who happens to have the same name?!

How can someone manage to be completely incapable of replicating their own character...?
That's because he hasn't, it's the same face every other random character has, at least it looks like it. Add to that the models of LR where made with Honey Select, so I don't know how similar they will be able to look considering that.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
awww they're not made with honey select anymore, I've always preferred that though, the models here look a bit creepy for my eyes

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes