Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
If you are talking about your actual supply level (and not your cap), if you are producing a huge amount of serum, then your stockpile of supplies will always be lower on days when your production team is working... this could also be related to having too powerful a production team and too weak a supply procurement team.
Non-zero production and supply level staying low is a sure sign that your supply procurement division is not working fast enough - go and hire another girl there. Also, ensure that the serum cap is higher than the sum of the producers' output, and that your supply division's output is bigger than your production division output.

You can see the girl's output for every job in the details page of each girl. The maximum is 40 at the start of the game and 52 if you buy both skill and stat improvements. You should be able to raise it even more if the girl goes to the training seminar, but it never happened for me after I bought both upgrades.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any console command to edit employee stats?
You can always edit the random_lists.rpy file to change the spread of skills when they are generated. You can also use this file to change the weight of variables like skin color, weight (body type), boob size, hair color, and even that one face you don't like. You know the one. Comment it out with ##, nobody will know but you.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Can't avoid to compare this game with the copy cat but more better on all aspect, Take Over by Studio Dystopia.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
not sure how i feel about this one it takes place after number one i kinda miss the mother and sister and even alexia maybe they could come "visit" indefinitely in a later update its also kinda hard to get the girls score high

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
1. Is there a combination of serum that allows to rise stats without my actions? Just set production and daily dose, sleep for a week and profit?
2. Is there any info of unique models? I mean characters from part one and there looks. I understand there is new graphic but when i saw Stephanie it was like whaat? . Im worried that Nora will also suffer

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Is it only me with the air condition break crisis bug? Everytime i watch girl no. 2 strip the first girl is removed from the worker pool and from then on a civilian in town :(

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Game crashes when watching the girls in production strip after the air conditoner goes out.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6142, in script call
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6941, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7378, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 205, in script
    $ test_outfit = test_outfit.get_copy(girl_choice.outfit)
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 205, in <module>
TypeError: get_copy() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6142, in script call
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6941, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7378, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 205, in script
  File "L:\Lab_Rats_2-v0.9.1a-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.9.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "L:\Lab_Rats_2-v0.9.1a-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.9.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 205, in <module>
TypeError: get_copy() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.9.1a
Wed Oct 03 13:11:47 2018

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Game crashes when watching the girls in production strip after the air conditoner goes out.
The solution for this has been posted in comments to Vren's patch release post on Patreon. See the OP for the link to Vren's Patreon.

Quoting:
Another bug in 0.9.1a: sometimes there's a crash during the AC crisis, related to get_copy() being called with two arguments instead of one. To fix it, you need to change line 205 of crises.rpy from
Code:
to
Code:
$ test_outfit = girl_choice.outfit.get_copy()
If you encounter this crash in the game, roll back, save, quit, make the fix above, start the game and reload, it'll work.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
ok so how do i work aroud it or change it? also i cant even open the stupid thing in game
I've been using the console codes from the first page for the past few days man. They still work. The only one not listed there is the business supplies. Same with getting into it, just change the console.rpy.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
BUG !!!! BUG !!!! Air conditioner crises : After the crises has ended and all text has finished you find out that the first girl, the one who wanted to know what you wanted them do, they all (3) strip. Only the first 2 are shown, however, the first one is teleported to town and is no longer an employe. ( Sadly she was very high in stats, etc and no way to hire her back ) I don't think this was suppose to happen. Just reloaded early save.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

The focus of v0.10 is a rework of the existing sex system, so I think it's time I laid out the changes I am planning and the stuff I have already added to the game!
I thought about the current system and found that the core problem I had with it was that there was very little input needed from the player and nowhere near as much variety as I wanted in the scenes. The core gameplay idea of sex producing a temporary sluttiness boost that is turned into core sluttiness was a solid one, but there was little reason for the player to interact with the sex system beyond picking a position and clicking through until it was finished.

Now onto the solutions. First, I working on adding more contextual elements to having sex. Girls will take note of other characters being around and be less willing to fool around if they're surrounded by people. People in the same location as you while you have sex will likewise have something to say if you just start fucking in front of them. What objects you choose to use will have an impact on how obedient and slutty a girl feels as well - an actual bed gives a boost to sluttiness for an encounter while having sex on the floor has a negative modifier.

Next, I am spending some time adding personality features that are unique to each girl. Each girl is now generated with a set of opinions on a wide range of topics, with opinions ranging going hate, dislike, neutral, like, love. A subset of opinions are tied to a girls personality, making those traits much more likely for a character of that type. As a partial example of their lists the "wild" personality type often likes: skirts, Fridays, giving blowjobs, and skimpy outfits while they dislike: the colour pink, work uniforms, and being submissive. Some of the opinions will be fluff, small descriptors that might come up in conversation but won't impact gameplay in any major way. Others will have modifiers to happiness, sluttiness, or obedience tied into them. Opinions will have be discovered by interacting with characters or by having your employees screened for traits when you hire them.

Finally, girls will be given more control over an encounter. Girls now strip down while having sex if they feel like their outfit is not revealing enough for their current arousal. At high obedience a girl will ask your permission, while low obedience girls will just do it. I am also planning on giving them the ability to request or demand certain positions or acts. I am planning on adding more sex positions for things like fingering and fondling to give a smoother transition from flirting/kissing to full on sex. In addition to these new positions I am going to be adding sub-choices to each position that will provide minor changes to stats and that will be especially reliant on character opinions. A character who likes being in control will gain some bonus sluttiness if you let her ride you, but looses some sluttiness if you try and be too assertive.

I've got a lot of writing ahead of me for this update, but I'm feeling good about my general goals. Let me know what you think!

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017

The focus of v0.10 is a rework of the existing sex system, so I think it's time I laid out the changes I am planning and the stuff I have already added to the game!
I thought about the current system and found that the core problem I had with it was that there was very little input needed from the player and nowhere near as much variety as I wanted in the scenes. The core gameplay idea of sex producing a temporary sluttiness boost that is turned into core sluttiness was a solid one, but there was little reason for the player to interact with the sex system beyond picking a position and clicking through until it was finished.

Now onto the solutions. First, I working on adding more contextual elements to having sex. Girls will take note of other characters being around and be less willing to fool around if they're surrounded by people. People in the same location as you while you have sex will likewise have something to say if you just start fucking in front of them. What objects you choose to use will have an impact on how obedient and slutty a girl feels as well - an actual bed gives a boost to sluttiness for an encounter while having sex on the floor has a negative modifier.

Next, I am spending some time adding personality features that are unique to each girl. Each girl is now generated with a set of opinions on a wide range of topics, with opinions ranging going hate, dislike, neutral, like, love. A subset of opinions are tied to a girls personality, making those traits much more likely for a character of that type. As a partial example of their lists the "wild" personality type often likes: skirts, Fridays, giving blowjobs, and skimpy outfits while they dislike: the colour pink, work uniforms, and being submissive. Some of the opinions will be fluff, small descriptors that might come up in conversation but won't impact gameplay in any major way. Others will have modifiers to happiness, sluttiness, or obedience tied into them. Opinions will have be discovered by interacting with characters or by having your employees screened for traits when you hire them.

Finally, girls will be given more control over an encounter. Girls now strip down while having sex if they feel like their outfit is not revealing enough for their current arousal. At high obedience a girl will ask your permission, while low obedience girls will just do it. I am also planning on giving them the ability to request or demand certain positions or acts. I am planning on adding more sex positions for things like fingering and fondling to give a smoother transition from flirting/kissing to full on sex. In addition to these new positions I am going to be adding sub-choices to each position that will provide minor changes to stats and that will be especially reliant on character opinions. A character who likes being in control will gain some bonus sluttiness if you let her ride you, but looses some sluttiness if you try and be too assertive.

I've got a lot of writing ahead of me for this update, but I'm feeling good about my general goals. Let me know what you think!
Lots of careful thought and good ideas. What is missing is better looking models and better sex. The rest is a bit of window-dressing for a game like this, no?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes