DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I get that error too and found no solution to it. Looks like we have to wait for Vren.

But I fixed a few typos in crises.rpy during the Invest-Crises. Unzip the file attached into the game-subfolder.

Cheers

Matt

Mar 22, 2017
Genuinely curious, does anyone actually enjoy this? After being a longtime supporter of Lab Rats 1, each update of LR2 just feels like another 'stop, it's already dead' moment.

Reactions: Mr_Sel

hypnosmythos

Jun 7, 2018
Genuinely curious, does anyone actually enjoy this? After being a longtime supporter of Lab Rats 1, each update of LR2 just feels like another 'stop, it's already dead' moment.
I'm actually interested to see where it goes and how the game turns out. The developer's clearly focusing on certain mechanics first before fully fleshing out story and balancing. So while I didn't find the last version too compelling, I'm definitely optimistic about the project.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Seems like this one is working on the mechanics first, and the mechanics were a weak point of Lab Rats 1 in my opinion. So I don't disagree with the choice of priorities, and I'm hoping interesting events like those of LR1 will come once the mechanics are sorted out.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lab Rats 2 [v0.9.1a] [Vren] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (233MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
so is his mom and sister still there?
basically everyone the mc got close to dropped him like he was nothing the lab had its research taken by the government they were working for and his sister got with her boyfriend I think she moved in with him and the mom started dating some guy his classmate got into doing other things the overcomplicated mechanics were a bitch to deal with but this development in the story killed the game for me and now I just check to see if you get the chance to rekindle relationships from the first game

Reactions: joker1144

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
basically everyone the mc got close to dropped him like he was nothing the lab had its research taken by the government they were working for and his sister got with her boyfriend I think she moved in with him and the mom started dating some guy his classmate got into doing other things the overcomplicated mechanics were a bitch to deal with but this development in the story killed the game for me and now I just check to see if you get the chance to rekindle relationships from the first game
damn, last thing i saw in the old one, i'd gotten everyone pregnant and they all had my kids hahaha

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
damn, last thing i saw in the old one, i'd gotten everyone pregnant and they all had my kids hahaha
I experimented with the endings so I had the sister pregnant and the lab girls plus schoolmate turning the lab into a sex club thing

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
For last one I stay for the scene, this one takes me hours because of hours of grinding. Not bad boring one, but interesting skiner box one. You know you can cheat but it just so interesting. At least for me.

Reactions: Darkaura

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I liked the first one, this one is far to complicated for a game like this! I mean it's cool that he want's to give the player something to do, but constantley switching arround the different location an managing all the stuff kills it for me! But that's just me!

Maybe it becomes better when he is further down the road!

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes