Jan 14, 2018
[SMARTASS] From a genetic perspective (ignoring mutation and hereditary defects), the maximum number of any person's initial ancestors is 46. By the way, it's possible for a brother and a sister to not be genetical relatives at all. The chance for that is about 0.000000000001%, assuming their parents are not related to each other. [/SMARTASS]

edit: I had my numbers wrong.
New game idea: Continue to impregnate your offspring until you have a nearly genetically identical mini-me.

Now we just need to figure out a way to get that through patreon.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
New game idea: Continue to impregnate your offspring until you have a nearly genetically identical mini-me.

Now we just need to figure out a way to get that through patreon.
The chance for that to happen is pretty much the same as with the non-related brother and sister :p. I mean for someone having a son with his daughter who is a copy of himself.

Jan 14, 2018
The chance for that to happen is pretty much the same as with the non-related brother and sister :p. I mean for someone having a son with his daughter who is a copy of himself.
Only half the DNA is mine. Completely unacceptable to my narcissistic goals. I have to repeat the process again and again until it is close to 100 pct. Otherwise it won't be a "pure" mini-me.

To achieve this you might need to conduct life prolonging experiments and use accelerated growth. This might not be one of those games where you play as the good guy, but who wouldn't rather be a mad scientist anyways?

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Only half the DNA is mine. Completely unacceptable to my narcissistic goals. I have to repeat the process again and again until it is close to 100 pct. Otherwise it won't be a "pure" mini-me.

To achieve this you might need to conduct life prolonging experiments and use accelerated growth. This might not be one of those games where you play as the good guy, but who wouldn't rather be a mad scientist anyways?
Half of your daughter's DNA is yours. The hard part in this scenario is the daughter only passing your half of her DNA to her child and you only passing the half of you, your daughter hasn't. That child would share 100% of it's genes with you.
In another scenario, you could pass exactly the same DNA as your daughter. That child would be a maximum inbred female.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
That's actually what I love about Lab Rats. You get just enough visual to get an impression of the girl and your imagination does the rest. It works much better for me than seeing the weirdly shaved dick of some 13 year old MC (a.ka. the standard practice).
Different strokes....

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
with the script file from @DaMatt I get the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignoring the error started the "Not in Uniform"-event, which ended in another error:

Toping it off with a third error at start of day:

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Bug #1:
there is just a r missing.

You could change
mc.business.get_uniform_wardobe
to
mc.business.get_uniform_wardrobe

or use the file attached.

Bug #3:
It looks like, you have no over/underwear uniform sets assigned.
I can't test that right now but will try to find a fix that later this weekend.

Cheers

Matt

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Is there a way to improve your employees stats? Or do I need to fire Stephanie and hire a head researcher with more stats?
You can temporarily raise the stats with a potion. Those are available prior to the research quest that requires an int of 5+. So research that, produce at least one int potion, give it to Steph and you can continue without firing her.

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a way to improve your employees stats? Or do I need to fire Stephanie and hire a head researcher with more stats?
There is a random event for skill increase, which seems to only take the 1st girl in the department.
Stats Focus, Intelligence and Charisma can be temporarily boosted with serums.

Just hire a new Researcher (with INT 5), I never tested if the temporary buff satisfies the requirements. If you didn't revert the serum changes on Stephanie you'll have a very hard time getting her obedience to the required level anyway.

yvat

Jul 8, 2017
Do the models look any better? I haven't tried it since the first release.
Not really, the game is still early in development content/graphics wise. There is just one model + random variables like hair type or breast size.

Reactions: mighty

edsbcvfoe

Feb 11, 2018
Version .9 is out for patrons, just have to wait for an upload, now.
The waiting time is just a week, tbh there's no rush.

The developer should spend less time adding game mechanics and dialogues and more adding faces for the RNG characters.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
The developer should spend less time adding game mechanics and dialogues and more adding faces for the RNG characters.
Making the mechanics work without bugs is way harder than making faces work, so IMHO he's right to do this the way he does.

That said, he a few weeks ago that the next release (0.9) will be more content-oriented.

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
hi i got today version 0.9 and got this error everytime i try to kiss a girl can somebody help me to fix this error pls

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6128, in script call
call talk_person(person_choice) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 6578, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person) from _call_fuck_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 6641, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, 0) from _call_sex_description
File "game/script.rpy", line 6653, in script call
$ the_position.call_intro(the_person, mc.location, the_object, round)
File "game/kissing.rpy", line 12, in script
$ blowjob.redraw_scene(the_girl)
File "game/kissing.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 3160, in redraw_scene
the_person.draw_person(self.position_tag,emotion = emotion, special_modifier = self.current_modifier)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1428, in draw_person
displayable_list.append(self.expression_images.generate_emotion_displayable(position,emotion, special_modifier = special_modifier)) #Get the face displayable
File "game/script.rpy", line 1935, in generate_emotion_displayable
return Image(self.position_dict[position][emotion])
KeyError: u'happy_kissing'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6128, in script call
call talk_person(person_choice) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 6578, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person) from _call_fuck_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 6641, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, 0) from _call_sex_description
File "game/script.rpy", line 6653, in script call
$ the_position.call_intro(the_person, mc.location, the_object, round)
File "game/kissing.rpy", line 12, in script
File "F:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/kissing.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 3160, in redraw_scene
the_person.draw_person(self.position_tag,emotion = emotion, special_modifier = self.current_modifier)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1428, in draw_person
displayable_list.append(self.expression_images.generate_emotion_displayable(position,emotion, special_modifier = special_modifier)) #Get the face displayable
File "game/script.rpy", line 1935, in generate_emotion_displayable
return Image(self.position_dict[position][emotion])
KeyError: u'happy_kissing'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.9.1
Thu Sep 27 10:36:26 2018

anschwww

May 10, 2017
poublic:

Lab Rats 2 v0.9.1 is live and available to everyone! Get it here!
PC (Windows and Linux):
Mac:
Android:

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Looks like the kissing error is pretty common, I'm not certain what causes it yet. It doesn't appear to be something as simple as a typo. However, it seems you can just Ignore it and proceed.

The comments in kissing.rpy are hilarious, though.

#"You part, snoots seperating slowly as you stare into her eyes. She whispers gently into your ear."
#"Girl" "Oh god, my snoot. You booped me crazy."

#"You part smoochers, and she leans close to you."
#"You" "I've got something else for you to boop."
#"You wait, and soon she's on her knees, booping your second snoot."

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes