Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know how i can either automatically or quickly transfer serum from stock to sale? Cant be bothered to transfer a hundred doses 1 per click.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yes but still trying to figure out how the girls are labeled to edit it.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know how i can either automatically or quickly transfer serum from stock to sale? Cant be bothered to transfer a hundred doses 1 per click.
Production Department -> Do something > Review production settings:
Change the number for Auto-sell Threshold to anything but "none". Then every produced serum will automatically be transferred to the marketing department, after the treshold is reached.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This new Version (Lab Rats 2 [v0.9.1a])
is Glitched! The raw supply drops to "5" at some point in the game, Where as it's normally around "250" So is there a way to fix this?

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
I have a few questions?
Did you reuse the framework from the last game?
If so , you still can't put a name in because for me at least, it resets and calls me state your name.
Alas, as I cannot (and will not) play a game that gives me an off-putting name like this, I will wait until it matures a bit.

I really wanted to play this, but I guess I will have to wait a bit longer. Best of luck!

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
This new Version (Lab Rats 2 [v0.9.1a])
is Glitched! The raw supply drops to "5" at some point in the game, Where as it's normally around "250" So is there a way to fix this?
If you go to the company's main office:

do something -> set the amount of supply you would like to maintain

the number you set here will determine the max amount of supply you can hold. Presumably at one point you accidentally set this to 5.

If you are talking about your actual supply level (and not your cap), if you are producing a huge amount of serum, then your stockpile of supplies will always be lower on days when your production team is working... this could also be related to having too powerful a production team and too weak a supply procurement team.

Reactions: Jackbite
Mar 8, 2017
Has the game improved in terms of models and what actions you can take yet? I just wanna know before going about downloading it. Noticed it has 42 pages so there's at least some interest.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
soo this sequel still like the 1st one? no animation only some picture of the girl with no guy fking them then suddenly there's cum all over them? ghost man u might call it lol... seriously tho the game is nice and all but there's no guy in it and no animation :s

Reactions: Fossilf

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
So does this update (0.9.1) break old saves? I am tired to have to start over every time a new update is out and breaks my old saves. Any one found a workaround for this?

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Did they limit the research? After i complete the 4 research, nothing else pops up anymore.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Did they limit the research? After i complete the 4 research, nothing else pops up anymore.
Figured myself, had to change the business tier level to 3 to access them by cheating. Couldn't figure any other way.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Talk to your head researcher (Stephani is the default).

She can unlock higher research if you do her quests.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes