SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I am unsure of things, off the bat, but does anyone else's game, after the first day, place all the women downtown, and not spread out? Like on Monday? Maybe it's my game, but I am never sure. Anyway, people probably have already commented on this, and I am just a little late to the party. If it's been fixed, let me know. Right now, I didn't feel like reading through all the pages, but later on, when I am far less tired, I may do more reading.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
someone posted a DIY fix a few pages back if I am not mistaken... it was to deal with time progression, but I think that also fixes the described problem

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I am unsure of things, off the bat, but does anyone else's game, after the first day, place all the women downtown, and not spread out? Like on Monday? Maybe it's my game, but I am never sure. Anyway, people probably have already commented on this, and I am just a little late to the party. If it's been fixed, let me know. Right now, I didn't feel like reading through all the pages, but later on, when I am far less tired, I may do more reading.
If it's still early morning, they're not at the company yet. They'll come to the office in the morning. Also, they have weekends off now.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I found the fix, and it works. I also realize everyone else goes downtown at night, and stay until morning. It's all okay.

Thinking on things, not really any suggestions, just maybe something for the creator to think about a little. A short list from playing the game as it currently is.

1) I realize time is not really a thing, except as observed parts of the day. Maybe it's being worked on. My contemplation is adding in a clock to say you work an x amount for this department, for a y amount of reward.

2) With higher stats, the time won't change, but the reward will. Like finish research a touch faster, etc.

That's all I can think of right now, but these can help a touch, maybe, maybe not. As I said, these aren't even suggestions, but ideas to look at, and contemplate.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In a way your suggestion is already implemented When you hire Staff! The higher there skill in a certain field, Lets say production, The more they produce! Not at first i admit! " (you're basically jack of all trades) But later on in the Game, Your Primary Job is overseer Collect Stock & sell it also invent New serums ETC:

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I bet it's because I am in the earlier parts of the game. I need to find a walkthrough, of sorts, for this game. Don't worry, not asking for one, or even asking where, just stating I will search looking for one myself. I know this is a pretty straight forward game, but I want to see if there are things I am missing, somewhere, is all. If there isn't one, I'll wait until one is written.

Out of curiosity, does the stamina stat ever change? Or is there a serum that can refill it? Again, understand I am really early in the game, but I feel like there should be more stamina than what there is right now. If nothing else, I can edit the save so I can get more stamina, but I'd rather it be in game. Just seems like it would be a little more natural to play this game without editing, or cheating too much.

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
Geeting this error after recruiting 2 more employees:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can be ignored to keep playing but leads to some girls not showing up for work.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
I bet it's because I am in the earlier parts of the game. I need to find a walkthrough, of sorts, for this game. Don't worry, not asking for one, or even asking where, just stating I will search looking for one myself. I know this is a pretty straight forward game, but I want to see if there are things I am missing, somewhere, is all. If there isn't one, I'll wait until one is written.

Out of curiosity, does the stamina stat ever change? Or is there a serum that can refill it? Again, understand I am really early in the game, but I feel like there should be more stamina than what there is right now. If nothing else, I can edit the save so I can get more stamina, but I'd rather it be in game. Just seems like it would be a little more natural to play this game without editing, or cheating too much.
You don't need a walkthrough .. if you can get a positive income you beat the game.. and that is not to hard to do.

All other mechanics are simple straight forward .. grind the fuck out of the girls by feeding them serums like candy to be able to dress them more slutty. You can unlock every sex position after you unlock the +50 suggestion serum .(or even early if your willing to accept a small happiness drop.)

Till a few versions back there is no way to increase stamina.. but not sure for the latest version.

The only thing that i found that changes are the few random events .. girls with high core slutyness act .. more slutty but that's it and i think there are less events than fingers on one hand.

Sadly the game is simply boring in the moment.. you never feel like you broke a cool barrier that allows you some cracy stunts on the girls. Also the sex images are boring.

Fredmc

Dec 16, 2017
I disagree this game is not that simple. Tbh I still don't understand the mechanics of the company and I can't because of the bankrupt which comes very early game

Reactions: useraccount01

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I disagree this game is not that simple. Tbh I still don't understand the mechanics of the company and I can't because of the bankrupt which comes very early game
But it really is simple, if you know how to do this. First, concentrate on research for the first few days, before you even hire your first girl (you do get Stephanie in 0.8.1, keep her - she's expensive but good). Once you have the first serum ready (just basic medicines), start hiring the supply and production girls until you have about three of each. You should have a positive cash flow already, so you can start investing in policies - batch size is a good investment at the start. Hire a HR girl, and continue hiring suppliers and producers, pausing to sell the serums once a day. When you have about ten suppliers and ten producers, hire a marketing girl, and a research team (I use two or three researchers usually).

The mechanics works this way:
- suppliers buy raw supplies, $1 for each unit I think,
- producers turn them into serums, the "production cost" is in supplies per batch,
- marketing sells the serum for the given $$ price per unit, increased by %% determined by the sluttiness of your marketing uniform.

The first serum has cost of 40 and price of $22. You start with the batch size of 5. So:
- you need 40 units of supply ($40) to produce a single batch,
- you can sell that single batch for 5*$22 = $110.
So you earn $70 on each batch. This needs to be enough to pay the salaries of everybody involved.

The character detail screen shows you how much effort (supply, production, research, etc.) a given girl can put in per period.

Reactions: Fredmc

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Thx @Hermengid for clearing that up ..

as he mentioned check that you hire the right girl for the right job. You got a overview of her capabilities on the hire summary chart.

1) Don't hire anybody ..
2) Go to research and research basic medical
3) Generate a new serum with just basic medical
4) Research the new generated serum
5) Add new serum to one production lines
6a) Order supplies till you have 100
6b) Produce serums till your out of supplies
6c) Repeat 6a-6b till you have 20-30 serums
6d) Sell serums via marketing
$$$

[ Don't produce suggestive serums and waste them on the girls ... in the start phase you need the cash]
[ If your starting stats suck for producing/supply (like all of my chars).. start quicker to hire girls for supply/production.. i personally don't do 6a-6d at all .. i always hire girls directly after point 5 and only help out if i don't have better things to do.]
-----
Now you should have a plan.. so start to hire girls to handle your manual tasks for supplies and production on a 1o1 basis.. you can see that you have too much suppliers or producers if your supply stack maxes out or is always low. Once a day do your bureaucracy to keep efficiency on 100%. Don't freak out if one of your girls is angry and demands a raise simply let her go and replace her with a new one.

After 10+10 girls (supply/production) money shouldn't be any problem any more and you can start to waste your serums on the girls.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, so talking to the head researcher makes the game crash on a fresh save. Just an fyi in case anyone was tempted to try this build.

Reactions: klang

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Hermenegid and GammaRay, what you two posted is exactly what I was talking about. What to do on the company side. And even, perhaps, a bit more than that. Like how much research to get to the next level. Not here's all that you need to do to win. Rather, a list of sorts how to at least try to make some money within a short amount of time, and where to go next. After you finish with the basic medical, research, would you then switch to the other stuff, or stay with basic medical?

Martin the Geico Gecko, a few pages back there is a script that will repair the game, to keep it from crashing, I don't recall where, but that will help.

Reactions: Summer Love

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hermenegid and GammaRay, what you two posted is exactly what I was talking about. What to do on the company side. And even, perhaps, a bit more than that. Like how much research to get to the next level. Not here's all that you need to do to win. Rather, a list of sorts how to at least try to make some money within a short amount of time, and where to go next. After you finish with the basic medical, research, would you then switch to the other stuff, or stay with basic medical?
Do I understand you correctly, @SirTwist, are you asking for a way to win this game? Define "winning". Does the game now include a winning condition I was not aware of?

As for serums, I usually develop two kinds of it:
1) Money Maker, a serum designed for the best price to cost ratio. The starting serum has the ratio of 22/40=55%, and it's enough to start earning money. When you get the later traits, they can shift the balance even more - I was able to get the ratio to 60% on the second level, don't recall the later stages but I guess you can get it much further. Also, policies like batch size and marketing uniform can increase your earning without changing this ratio;

2) Internal Use - a serum designed for suggestability/sluttiness/obedience/attributes, not to be sold, so the price to cost ratio doesn't matter. This is used for manual application first, and for automatic once I can afford it. Later in the game, when I have the breast growth/reduction traits, I make three kinds of it: growth, reduction, and none, slowly shifting the girls with my perfect size to the "none" variant.

My production is usually split 90/10 or 80/20 between Money Maker and Internal Use. I usually develop a new variant of each once it becomes available, but I stick to those two categories for the entire game.

Reactions: Summer Love

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
After i got a regular income i simply research everything available and start to build special serum for my girls. Like @Hermenegild said you will leach about 20-30% of your production capacities to use for your ladies.

I simply build one serum with maximal price to afford ratio for sell (If i remember correctly for t2 it was a double serum "breast enlargement" + "random other") and set one line to build that. The other lines are set to 10-20% to build serum for my girls. (One long last stuff for suggestibility and one for obedience.) ..

You will use the suggestibility/obedience serums to influence your girls .. simply feed them.. (first by stealthly given them (abuse save/reload) and if your charisma reached 10 you simply can ask them to swallow them.)

I spend most point on sex skills on vaginal .. after i had enough foreplay (5 or so..) to get them high on arousal .. every extra "step" above 100% increases core smuttiness by 1.
first feed them a suggestibility serum to reach minimal suggest level then use kiss to heat the ladies enough to strip skirt and panties and then fuck the hell out of them. Nevertheless getting core smut up is extremely long lasting ..and boring...

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
You will use the suggestibility/obedience serums to influence your girls .. simply feed them.. (first by stealthly given them (abuse save/reload) and if your charisma reached 10 you simply can ask them to swallow them.)
With charisma of 5 (which you can get from the start, which I highly recommend) you can get 11 points of obedience with no loss in happiness for each "Insult her recent work" chat. So twice daily +11, so +22 every day, and then you can simply ask them to swallow. As a side bonus, it also solves the problem of girls wanting to quit as soon as they can.

Edit: it turns out that with charisma >5, you can actually make girls happier while scolding them :) With Cha=6, you get +1 happiness and +13 obediencxe for each "Insult her recent work" chat.

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how i might change max arousal of the male so that he doesn't nut so quickly, been going through variables but haven't found the relevant one yet
tried: mc.max_arousal, change_arousal

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Got a renpy error within 5 minutes of starting the game (4 minutes of that was character creation), needs more bug fixing methinks. (Talking to your only employee at the the beginning if the game)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone tell me how i might change max arousal of the male so that he doesn't nut so quickly, been going through variables but haven't found the relevant one yet
tried: mc.max_arousal, change_arousal
I believe there's no such variable - you cum when your arousal reaches 100. But, if you get better at sex, the girl will start cumming well before you. Basically, the better you are, the more she gets aroused during sex, and vice versa. Keep in mind that some positions have their arousal gains imbalanced, and very much so - for example with the blowjob, the girl's base arousal is 2, and yours is 15 or so. It makes sense, though.

Got a renpy error within 5 minutes of starting the game (4 minutes of that was character creation), needs more bug fixing methinks. (Talking to your only employee at the the beginning if the game)
If you haven't installed the 0.8.1 hotfix yet, you need more thread reding methinks.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes