Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Glad to see an update. Still not at a point where I'm going to play it but, keep on working it out!

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Glad to see an update. Still not at a point where I'm going to play it but, keep on working it out!
This game Has a Great Micromanage system! I agree with the Masses Identical Females is a drawback But you become accustomed to that The Fun starts when you Develop Better serums I would Give it a try! What you got to lose:)

Rebel_Raven

Aug 11, 2018
Errors everywhere. Old saves don't work, no one shows up for work, crashes with almost every interaction, the head researcher post isn't available.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah tons of errors on this one. Didn't edit anything made a new start its just error reporting like crazy

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This game Has a Great Micromanage system! I agree with the Masses Identical Females is a drawback But you become accustomed to that The Fun starts when you Develop Better serums I would Give it a try! What you got to lose:)
Time. I'm a dev myself and I don't have time to spend testing this game out right now. I'd play it if it were more complete, something I could jump into and enjoy right away, but that's not the case with this game as of now. Which is fine, it'll get there.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone happen to know how to solve this one? Decided to change clothing and now all my employees using said clothes have disappeared with this error message following whenever I enter the relevant section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Open /game/script.rpy and go to line 417
if day % y == 5 or day % 7 == 6: #TODO: add support for expanding workdays
Change the line to the following
if day % 7 == 5 or day % 7 == 6: #TODO: add support for expanding workdays
"Or just replace Y with 7"
This fixed most of my problems, I thought it was because I edited my script.rpy to add more point but nope... +1

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She looks nothing like Stephanie for LR1. She's as generic as the rest of the girls in the game.

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
And how to call the company more precisely where and how to do it and what cheats generally have to help the pancreas:test2::test2::confounded::confounded:

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Errors every time I want to do something, research, go to sleep.... everything, am I doing something wrong?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Errors every time I want to do something, research, go to sleep.... everything, am I doing something wrong?
Here! But try and do a bit of searching in future! otherwise this segment gets Clogged up with the same requests! Use notepad to make changes :)

Faker989

Oct 15, 2017
hey so ive tried downloading it a ton of different virsions and each one just comes up empty in the zip file, can someone help

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
hey so ive tried downloading it a ton of different virsions and each one just comes up empty in the zip file, can someone help
This could be Your antivirus is deleting the download before it reaches you That's just a guess though? Try using Or Other than that i have no idea!

Reactions: Faker989

Faker989

Oct 15, 2017
This could be Your antivirus is deleting the download before it reaches you That's just a guess though? Try using Or Other than that i have no idea!
yo my man, using winzip did help, thank you

Reactions: Jackbite
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes