Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
After going through the game again, I feel like there should either be more conversation options, or more ways to increase obedience. If you want to go out in the world and see people who don't work for you, there is no serum that can increase obedience over time and you cannot talk to anyone in a casual way once their sluttiness hits 2 hearts, which means that depending on your stats it becomes almost impossible to give someone not working for you a serum.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Well loved the first one, but after reading all the so so reviews and comments, might have to give this one a miss.

All well, the first one was great.

Reactions: RedPyrate

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Well loved the first one, but after reading all the so so reviews and comments, might have to give this one a miss.

All well, the first one was great.
It has the potential to be good, but currently there is very little in character personality and events. Even ignoring the basic business setup, the only events that occur are random work events (that do noticeably change the sluttier they are granted), and the random person getting drunk. Apparently you can make someone the Head of Research soon'ish and that person will have a lot more events for you to interact with. It's a different game than the first one so if it's not your style at all then it probably won't be comparable, but I would probably wait for a later patch that adds a lot more content.

Reactions: Jackbite

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Here's my starting set up. 1 point each to the Character build (9), 1 point to Production, & 1 point to procurements, Now give 9 points to Foreplay, & 10 points to Virginal, This will get the staff happy in no time! & you'll Be doing the Nasty in no time :happyblush! First girl you need to hire is For supplies! Try to get one with both Produced & procurements stats, this way you can get her to change tasks when needed, You will need to grind on experiments for a while, But Keep a close eye on your Cash & help when necessary, In the morning you have a free slot before your staff arrives So use the option to clear up the office give you 100% of efficiency, you can hire someone to do this once you get the Fund flowing in, hope this helps!

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if I'm the only one that have found this bug, but the game crash whenever the map is used on the android port of the game. Every second tap on the map crashes the game, making the game some what unplayable since you are unable to use the map twice without saving before is tap.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Not sure if I'm the only one that have found this bug, but the game crash whenever the map is used on the android port of the game. Every second tap on the map crashes the game, making the game some what unplayable since you are unable to use the map twice without saving before is tap.
Dude it also happens to me every time I click go somewhere button :(

Reactions: Revo

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I think there is a bug on the android version,whenever I open the map,the game crashes,anyone have any solution or patch for this file?

Reactions: Revo

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I think the latest version is buggy. Girls seem to always remain in downtown for some reason, also getting many errors.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It's probably gonna be a very good source management, work simulation, etc. game in the future. But to be able to make me interested in this game dev needs to add at least five more different female models, preferably ten or more different female models will make the game something unique and amazing.

Even with one female model you can see lots of different versions/variations of her and can be entertaining to a degree. Imagine how it will look with much more female models which have tons of different versions/variations.

But that requires a huge amount of work and I dont know if it's doable or what's the minimum number he can handle to render all the outfits/sizes/bodies/hairs/poses/etc for.

Don't know if the dev mentioned his future intentions, but I'm still hopeful.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Much better Goal system I Like the new Backgrounds But this Has Numerous Faults at least four so far in my first 5 Minutes of play!

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
is he ever gonna get rid of the nasty looking girls he is using.... lab rats 1 had much better girls..... I quit playing this one because of the girls he is using
Sigh... same here.
Wish he would concentrate making this an enjoyable game rather than us looking at him doing a tech demo (while using the Lab Rats name to suck us in)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Crash as soon as we talk to Stephanie.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5782, in script call
    call talk_person(person_choice) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5827, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6239, in <module>
    "Special Role Actions." if the_person.valid_role_actions() > 0:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1657, in valid_role_actions
    if act.check_requirement(self) or act.check_disabled_slug_requirement(self): #We should also check if a non-action disabled slug would be available so that the player can check what the requirement would be.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1971, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
  File "game/roles.rpy", line 7, in improved_serum_unlock_requirement
    if mc.business.is_open_for_business():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 408, in is_open_for_business
    if not self.is_work_day(): #It is the weekend, people have the day off.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 417, in is_work_day
    if day % y == 5 or day % 7 == 6: #TODO: add support for expanding workdays
NameError: global name 'y' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5782, in script call
    call talk_person(person_choice) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5827, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6239, in <module>
    "Special Role Actions." if the_person.valid_role_actions() > 0:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1657, in valid_role_actions
    if act.check_requirement(self) or act.check_disabled_slug_requirement(self): #We should also check if a non-action disabled slug would be available so that the player can check what the requirement would be.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1971, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
  File "game/roles.rpy", line 7, in improved_serum_unlock_requirement
    if mc.business.is_open_for_business():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 408, in is_open_for_business
    if not self.is_work_day(): #It is the weekend, people have the day off.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 417, in is_work_day
    if day % y == 5 or day % 7 == 6: #TODO: add support for expanding workdays
NameError: global name 'y' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.8.1
Tue Aug 28 16:57:10 2018

[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: zippydan

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
I'm getting a crash after almost any action that advances time. I can ignore it and continue but some reason none of the employees show up to work even on weekdays now.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes