weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Think about all the games you really enjoyed playing, LR2 is not on anyone's list of enjoyable or great games if you tell yourself the truth.
RED
isn't he at this point still building the mechanics of the game before he adds story?

Reactions: SenPC

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Screenshot (53).jpg What has happened to my Raw Supplies It Was on 250, Now it 2. I'm confused with the produced system anyway
this just makes it worse!

Gmoney579

Mar 10, 2018
When I edit it to open console it gives me this error
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = true config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Wed Aug 15 16:52:13 2018

^ being the . for config.console_history_size

Apr 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = true config.console_history_size = 100
^
Python is one of those languages where almost no punctuation marks are used. So everything has to be very clearly written, with each line of code occupying its on line.

" config.console = true
config.console_history_size = 100"

Also, if in doubt, search for UnRen here; it's a small script that will enable consoles for RenPy games for you.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
If only Lab Rats 2 didnt have an invisble MC. That'd be great. Lab Rats 1 was great and all and i loved it...But you'd think for Lab Rats 2 and visible MC would be a thing to consider...Oh well.

Reactions: Synaxis
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes