puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Change "script.rpy line 417" from

Code:
if day % y == 5 or day % 7 == 6:
to this
Code:
if day % 6 == 5 or day % 7 == 6:
I'm assuming it was a wrong key press since 'y' is near '6'.
How do you find line 417,,used notepad scrolled up and down did not see this line.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
How do you find line 417,,used notepad scrolled up and down did not see this line.

Follow instructions Make sure you use the Script rpy in the Game folder! Then use Notepad Or Notepad++ then Scroll down.... BTW like how your living up to your Username:extremelyhappy:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is for those who are put off by the complex nature of the Game! try this simple start:
First thing This is Not A carry on from Lab Rats 1.
What you have is a micro manage system With great Mechanics, I Was So confused when i started, Begin a New game, Forget All the shops kitchens ETC: "optional" Go to Mall in morning/evening, & look for girls with Yellow Hearts This is there Slutiness meter talk with them flirt & compliment. Time does not pass in the
Mall,
Go straight to Experiments Lab And make the first batch This could take a couple of days, go home & Sleep daily! Once you complete this Stay in lab & choose the Experiment you just made then Name it, & start tests then when that's done, Go to Mains hall & start ordering materials This also can take a few day to get 250 once you done that Go to productions & start making the Batches of serum, make about 5/10/15.. Then go to mains room And choose to sell the Batch you just produced, then Go to marketing And sell it!!! this is the bare bones of the game rinse And repeat a couple of times Doing it this way keeps your outgoing to a minimum then it's just trial & error The hiring of staff comes later, & that's when the fun starts....

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I've noticed that starting again, no new researchable stuff appears.
I have this same problem. I only got 2 damn potions to create. I can't research advanced like I did before this update. I didn't cheat this time around either.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Me neither but I'm new to the game in this update... maybe it has something todo with the research points that it gives? meaning you have to reach a treshold before getting a new design?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Can't do anything, absolutely everything produces errors. From talking to the first girl you hire to ordering supplies and doing pretty much anything else. And that was before i even unlocked the console.
Had the same problem in the veeery beginning, with the first versions, and it's still the same shit.

Reactions: speedin134

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I have this same problem. I only got 2 damn potions to create. I can't research advanced like I did before this update. I didn't cheat this time around either.
Me neither but I'm new to the game in this update... maybe it has something todo with the research points that it gives? meaning you have to reach a treshold before getting a new design?
from the changelog "* Serum production traits now require special events triggered by the head researcher to unlock." I don't know what the special events are. I've researched and tested the default 'grey' no traits, the med benefits and the concentrated serums multiple times and haven't triggered anything to improve to the next serums.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
from the changelog "* Serum production traits now require special events triggered by the head researcher to unlock." I don't know what the special events are. I've researched and tested the default 'grey' no traits, the med benefits and the concentrated serums multiple times and haven't triggered anything to improve to the next serums.
Sighs I actually had some event but I didn't have enough money. You can send head research off for like 500 dollars.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Sighs I actually had some event but I didn't have enough money. You can send head research off for like 500 dollars.
to get the next tier(I feel dumb. just found it) when research is complete and it's time for testing chat with lead researcher(make sure you have 1 in your inventory) and talk about improvements. this will lead to her offering to test it herself, give it to her to progress.

Reactions: Jackbite

anschwww

May 10, 2017

So v0.8.1 is out and has a major bug in the turn processing code, resulting in a crash every time the time in game is advanced. I've corrected the error (a single incorrect character) and will be hunting down a few bugs where possible and uploading a replacement version tomorrow. Until then you can download a corrected script.rpy file . Drop it into the game folder and replace the existing script.rpy file.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can't do anything, absolutely everything produces errors. From talking to the first girl you hire to ordering supplies and doing pretty much anything else. And that was before i even unlocked the console.
Had the same problem in the veeery beginning, with the first versions, and it's still the same shit.
Search a few posts back, maybe a page or 2 a user posted a fix you must paste in the scripts.rpy. Fixed everything for me, leave the guy a like too ;)

EDIT:
Has anyone found a way to research new serums? I can only research the basic suggestion one and the medical one

EDIT 2:
Can't even assign or edit outfits even if their obedience is high enough, the outfit window is empty shows no options...

kallalla

May 29, 2017
You have to create outfits in the outfit manager (top left corner of the ui) before you can assign them.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Search a few posts back, maybe a page or 2 a user posted a fix you must paste in the scripts.rpy. Fixed everything for me, leave the guy a like too ;)

EDIT:
Has anyone found a way to research new serums? I can only research the basic suggestion one and the medical one

EDIT 2:
Can't even assign or edit outfits even if their obedience is high enough, the outfit window is empty shows no options...
A fresh/new Start will only give you two research Options You need to talk to the head researcher (you will need a serum in your inventory) then choose the box"YELLOW ARROW" >>> <<<in image,You will eventually see this option>>> Screenshot (75).jpg ...I think you'll need to have a 3+ in Research Stats for this option appear?

Reactions: Storm4n

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
Thanks for the heads-up, will do. Both.
However i do have to point out the irony of you saying "fixed everything for me" - only for your second edit to follow up ... heh ;)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up, will do. Both.
However i do have to point out the irony of you saying "fixed everything for me" - only for your second edit to follow up ... heh ;)
That was my bad, I was able to assign new ones but the sluttines was too high so they weren't showing up.

Reactions: bumsy222

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
Can anyone please tell me which file i have to edit to add more points at the character creation screen?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes