Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
how much pregnancy content there is?

You can talk the ladies out of birth contol (if they are ON birth control). Some have a natural fetish for getting pregnant. Others can be trained to have a fetish for getting pregnant. You can also develop a magic syrum that will bypass birth control and/or boost fertility and/or retard fertility. Once pregnant ladies progress in through three different phases of being pregnant, represented in the dialog AND visually.

There are also game mechanics around getting ladies pregnant, running experiments while they are pregnant, etc.

You don't actually get to see the kids, though. That's all magically dealt with behind the scenes. You do get messages around the days it's going to happen, and a birth announcement on the day of.

All in all, if its your thing, it's there. And it's ... pretty well supported.

IF you set it up to realistic pregnancies there will be random pregnancies throughout the world where girls get pregnant from their significant others, however if you set it to Predictable Pregnancies every girl is on BC by default and it's 100% effective. So if you take a Serum with Birth Control Suppression, Fertility Enhancement and Human Breeding Hormone (Nora trait) you can reduce BC effectiveness to 0% and Fertility to 100%+ so you could in effect make it so that only you can Father children... The girls will still date, get engaged and Married, but you cuck all of their S.O.'s...

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
hey AnotherMike i have try to do the same thing as you but i can`t find one change you made this is the change
and in the file game/game_roles/role_employee/_duty_definitions.rpy change
on_turn = employee_on_turn, on_day = employee_on_day)
to
on_turn = employee_on_turn, on_day = employee_on_day, on_move = employee_on_move)
and now i`m trying to find where the heck is that damt line pls help if you can

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
That doesn't seem to work. From what I've gathered (with my admittedly limited knowledge of ren'py & python) it doesn't seem like the event for the daily dose is even triggered.

With a few manual edits using the console and a few changes to the code so that everything doesn't crash, I've managed to get it to trigger now but only unfortunately only once.

For anyone wondering what I've done to (maybe?) make it work, it's this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but as I said, that only made it trigger once. As far as I can tell, the code uses a flag on the employees that's gotten their daily drugs to keep them from getting multiple doses but that flag, which should get reset at the end of the day, somehow isn't reset.

unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out why that flag isn't reset, can't find any obvious errors so somewhat tempted to simply remove the check for that flag since there are other things in place to prevent double dosing that hopefully might work. :)

edit:
I did manage to get it working regularly now, not just once, added an edit-part inside the spoiler-tag with the final change. This last part was because the game only wants to run duty-related logic if the person is at work, but at the end of the day, at night, no employees are actually at work :)

after a VERY quick test this seems to work now, but no idea if I've broken something else with these changes. Though, as far as I can see daily serum seems to be the only thing using the "on_day" and "on_move" events (when it comes to duties) so it SHOULD be reasonably safe, I think, maybe....
I'll have to check that out, I hadn't gotten that far yet.

Oct 14, 2020
You can probably reproduce it by setting your Sex_Skill > (Insert Anal/Vaginal/Foreplay/Oral here) to 10-100K.
Yes, but setting the skill to an invalid number like 10k is not a "bug". It is "unsupported behavior". Admittedly the code could be much better (like why he wrote it as recursive and no bounds checking, I do not know), but as long as you stay from 0-8 it would be fine.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
hey AnotherMike i have try to do the same thing as you but i can`t find one change you made this is the change

and now i`m trying to find where the heck is that damt line pls help if you can
Damn, sorry about that, pointed to the wrong file. That's in game/game_roles/_role_definitions.rpy, should be around line 28 in that file (but since I've modified the files in various ways the line-number might be slightly off).

Corrected my original post and also made a minor edit to the last change, since I noticed the indentation of the code (which is rather important in python) was ruined unless i specifically put it into a "code"-block.

Last edited:

Brainic2004

Oct 26, 2018
Great game, only request idea, add some bdsm elements or sex toys would be awesome especially since there is a sex tou store.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Yes, but setting the skill to an invalid number like 10k is not a "bug". It is "unsupported behavior". Admittedly the code could be much better (like why he wrote it as recursive and no bounds checking, I do not know), but as long as you stay from 0-8 it would be fine.
I typically set skill/stat values to 1-100K, depending on what I'm looking to do during that update (Like Nora serum traits, but just brute-forcing the research).
Sex skills can be 100 without issue though, and probably up to 1K.

marcossldm

Apr 24, 2017
Now after all of this fixing, I get this error :
Any ideas? I've been looking around but, yeah, I prefer the expert looking over it himself lmao

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
Any ideas? I've been looking around but, yeah, I prefer the expert looking over it himself lmao
hmm the code want purchase a policy but i don`t know if you have it allready or not when you have it then it maybe cause that error and then there must be an option to check if you allready have it and then ignore that you bypass that. if you not have that policy then we have to make it so that you can buy it.

how to to this fixes i don`t know but maybe someone else can help or you find it helpfull

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020

As the error states, there's no purchase_policy method so I THINK that the method it is trying to call is the one named buy_policy, there's a few places that purchase_policy is references so I did a search and replace from purchase_policy to buy_policy in the role_city_rep.rpy file and it seems to work. At least it doesn't crash anymore :p

edit: Ignore this and check lewd_gamer_31415's reply on the next page instead, that should be the more correct option.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020
As the error states, there's no purchase_policy method so I THINK that the method it is trying to call is the one named buy_policy, there's a few places that purchase_policy is references so I did a search and replace from purchase_policy to buy_policy in the role_city_rep.rpy file and it seems to work. At least it doesn't crash anymore :p
You actually want to use purchase_policy rather than buy_policy. Two different functions. The issue is that the Vren coded purchase_policy as a global method but is calling it as an instance method...

So change:
attention_floor_increase_2_policy.purchase_policy(ignore_cost=True)
to
purchase_policy(attention_floor_increase_2_policy, ignore_cost=True)

in role_city_rep.rpy lines 69, 77, and 321. (attention_bleed_increase_2_policy on 321)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes