Edger

May 30, 2017
I love how we got a good update in a while now that I can appreciate. I mean I'm up for spread sheet simulator myself since I play paradox interactive games but what I'm worried about is the scope creep. Another game which I love "Superpowered" got axed because of both scope creep and spaghetti code by using Renpy. I hope the dev of this is not going to do that but who knows.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I hate posting my plans before they're finished because I sometimes fuck off before they're done but I am working on a sort of early game guide, covering the first two-few weeks of play. Setting up the first serums and planning more, hiring your first half-dozen employees, fulfilling the first contracts and explaining the new marketing systems, and the early-game corruption of your family and crew including walkthroughs of the earliest events. I'll throw an explanation of the mechanics in there too since it looks like a lot of people still don't get Clarity, what goals are good to work towards early on, and what traps to avoid until you're stable. If that sounds keen and I haven't posted it by the end of this weekend, go ahead and @ me because I probably got et by Elden Ring or w/e

Reactions: eldoen

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Flaws are bad traits on your serum that have a random chance of appearance (except for Nora research quest) based on the traits you put on your serum, the % of risk decrease with the mastery of the traits. They decrease value and can increase attention (I think).
So basically, high flaw=Bad.. What about Novelty? I see certain actions lower novelty of certain characters.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a breakdown of the basic workflow for this game? Like how to make money day-to-day?

It used to be fairly obvious: buy supplies, produce serum, sell serum. But it all went sideways with the aspects release and now I'm not sure what I need to do to keep the company afloat.
It seems the classic:
Research basic medical trait.
Go into bussiness policy.
Expend serum production(I think, It the one that lets you produce more serum not the one that give you an extra bar to produce surem on)
Hire 1 person for every roll.
Dont accept anyone below 30 of there required skill.
At that point its just produce and auto sell.

The only money problem you have in this game is early game.
When you dont have a stable income yet.

You also get free potions early.
Sell those for an extra buffer.
Once you talk to nora she will give you an easy boost into money by creating a drug and talking to someone under it.
I useally have lilly drink it and then compliment her until out of energie.
That seemed to work.

Reactions: docclox

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, I'm new at this game. Could I get an explanation of the Aspects of the serum? Mental, Physical, Sexual, Medical, and Flaws? What's the Flaws for?
They mostly matter for contracts but:
Every trait has an aspect.
This expect follows a logical path.
Physical is things like boob size change's, longer pregancy, etc.
Where sexual is increasy horniness or skill in it.
Flaws are the result of failed experimentination.
You want to avoid them.
With meaby 2 execeptions all flaws arent worth keeping the drug.
Its a good idea to take the drug, let someone drink it and compliment spamm that person.
It will reduce the flaw chance every trait has.
Its just rng based on % chance.

The way the game works right now:
You need to get a stable income.
Unluck all traits(You dont have too but its less messy)
Talk to your headresearcher to advance.
Once you get to tier 3 you get to the good stuff.
At that point you can start to exploit your sluts properly.
But only tier 4 reduces the: Fuck them a few dozen time grind.

Honestly outside of story characters its very easy to just use charm to turn them into a slut.
Just be nice to them and they will fall for you.

The stats:
Suggestion: How much chance sluttiness sticks and how much of a chance they have of entering a trance(allowing you to make changes to there personality)
Happiness: Keep this above a 100 or they will quiet there job/demand a pay raise.
Sluttiness: How eager and willing they are to fuck, get naked and general put sex above all else.
Obediance: Makes them obey even if they dont like it.

As a general rule:
From most to least important stat:
Happiness.
Obediance.
Suggestion.
Sluttiness.

Reactions: docclox

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
So basically, high flaw=Bad.. What about Novelty? I see certain actions lower novelty of certain characters.
Novelty is a stat that gives you lower and lower clarity for having sex with the same woman.
Doesn't really matter unless for some reason you are trying to go monogamous.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
A lot of the hate comes from people who played LR1 and liked the game, and then checked out the sequel only to find it has become spreadsheet simulator sprinkled with sexy time. Like having to create the drugs, keep track of all the effects each one does, then keep track of all that across what 30 different characters becomes a headache.

Also because a lot of people view the sex and animations and models as a downgrade compared to the first game since it uses randomly generated models so every thing ends up looking the same
just making sure we are talking about the College game where MC gets job at Lab for summer and has a time limit to obtain goal. that as I read back on everyone complained about the time limit part.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Is there a breakdown of the basic workflow for this game? Like how to make money day-to-day?

It used to be fairly obvious: buy supplies, produce serum, sell serum. But it all went sideways with the aspects release and now I'm not sure what I need to do to keep the company afloat.
Uhh like the easiest way to start is research basic medical application make a serum with that and set it for production, then hire 1 person each for supply, marketing, production, and hr make sure they're all at least a 4 set it to auto sell serums, and you are now making a positive amount of money ijf you're playing modded on t he first day immediately invest in the sex shop for a guaranteed 40$ a day you can also get 200$ if you wander the streets downtown.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
flaws do stuff like lower happiness and you can continue to research a serum trait to lower the % chance of it having a flaw.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
God damn the duties are even more buggy than usual. I tried removing a work duty that I was no longer interested in and it doesn't remove, also putting on Daily Serum Dose with an assigned Serum they don't seem to take the serum. A perfect example of if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
God damn the duties are even more buggy than usual. I tried removing a work duty that I was no longer interested in and it doesn't remove, also putting on Daily Serum Dose with an assigned Serum they don't seem to take the serum. A perfect example of if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Dont worry, they will be fixed. Maybe not by Vren himself, but by the Team of Modders that keep this game alive. But it will take a while...

Evil Twin Skippy

Jan 16, 2019
how much pregnancy content there is?
You can talk the ladies out of birth contol (if they are ON birth control). Some have a natural fetish for getting pregnant. Others can be trained to have a fetish for getting pregnant. You can also develop a magic syrum that will bypass birth control and/or boost fertility and/or retard fertility. Once pregnant ladies progress in through three different phases of being pregnant, represented in the dialog AND visually.

There are also game mechanics around getting ladies pregnant, running experiments while they are pregnant, etc.

You don't actually get to see the kids, though. That's all magically dealt with behind the scenes. You do get messages around the days it's going to happen, and a birth announcement on the day of.

All in all, if its your thing, it's there. And it's ... pretty well supported.

Evil Twin Skippy

Jan 16, 2019
For my part, I'm actually enjoying the new duty mechanic. Yes, it's a little buggy. But even the bugs can work for you. I've had ladies I've swapped from on job to another who have actually stuck with their old job as a second duty. (I.e. an employee who is working in both Supply AND Production.)

Oct 14, 2020
You don't actually get to see the kids, though. That's all magically dealt with behind the scenes. You do get messages around the days it's going to happen, and a birth announcement on the day of.
For your employees, the game has an event where employees with an undefined child (that is, "Karen has 2 children: Jessica and <UNKNOWN>" for example) where you can hire that child into your business. So for employees who give birth, they will now have an extra, unknown kid. And the game will let you hire them, which will turn them into a fully functional 18+ year old person overnight, lol.

One of the weirder consequences of the emergent gameplay (and minimally defined restrictions) here.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi,
I thought I would give the game another play with the changes for duties and family changes since my last try. Duties are not bad, still working on my family.

in version 50.1 is there a bug where the policy for paid serum testing does not work. I bought the policy but the option does not appear for any of my employees. Either that or something changed in activating it that I have missed in the previous changelogs.

Thanks for any replies.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes