shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Random question... is the hucow fetish still a thing or did that fetish get deleted in recent updates I cant seem to trigger it anymore :/

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Random question... is the hucow fetish still a thing or did that fetish get deleted in recent updates I cant seem to trigger it anymore :/
If you mean the "eager breeder" trait that was still there last time I played (several updates ago): Requires loving creampies and bareback sex, IIRC.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
They might have changed it to that, but old fetish required the character to be pregnant and lactating.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
They might have changed it to that, but old fetish required the character to be pregnant and lactating.
If that fetish ever was a thing, it must be out of the game for at least since 0.46.0, thats when I started playing and never saw a hint to that fetish, neither in the game, nor in the code

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
yeah it was an older fetish but one I appreciated, Im hoping more fetish/bdsm content will be added soon

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh right, that. One of Nora's special interview traits, I think it also requires high sluttiness in addition to what you mention.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Oh right, that. One of Nora's special interview traits, I think it also requires high sluttiness in addition to what you mention.
The Nora trait is still in the game, at least in the mod. I dont play the vanilla game anymore because it lacks to much actual content.

throwsaltba

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know how to change the probability of a limited time event occurring? I've looked at the LTE folder and game_logic/action.rpy and can't find anything that looks like it would tweak it.

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone know how to change the probability of a limited time event occurring? I've looked at the LTE folder and game_logic/action.rpy and can't find anything that looks like it would tweak it.
game/script.rpy, line 515 is where it does the every-turn checks. On 519, it randomly chooses if an event happens 15% of the time. You could change that to 100% to get an event every turn for every character.

The other side is what event? That comes from the weights on the events, e.g. line 113 on family_LTE.rpy. The second parameter in the list is the weight. So if you have some event you want to take very high priority, you could change those to 1000 or so.

converse15379

Jul 2, 2017
I am having an issue with two of the console commands.
mc.buisness.funds=xx doesn't seem to work has that variable name changed?
I also just can't figure out the 'the_person.command=xx variable when not using it on a character like Steph, Nora, and so on.
Any help would be appreciated.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I also just can't figure out the 'the_person.command=xx variable when not using it on a character like Steph, Nora, and so on.
If "mc.buisness.funds=xx" is what you typing in, the s and i need to be switched around in "buisness". I'm going to guess that you know that the X's are to be replaced by the amount of money you want.

The 'the_person" command will only work on a character.

Reactions: converse15379
Oct 14, 2020
You have to be in a conversation/activity with someone. Then they will be "the_person", and those commands will work.

Reactions: converse15379

converse15379

Jul 2, 2017
If "mc.buisness.funds=xx" is what you typing in, the s and i need to be switched around in "buisness". I'm going to guess that you know that the X's are to be replaced by the amount of money you want.

The 'the_person" command will only work on a character.
....My dyslexia strikes again fml...
Thank you

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
How far along is the mom story line? can some one give a walkthrough of it?>
At its most basic the current storyline is: break taboo, she freaks out, you learn how to keep the taboo broken, repeat -- there's a parallel plot with her workplace, but it ends with her being a personal secretary iirc

Reactions: fozbee

converse15379

Jul 2, 2017
Ok so two days in a row with questions...how do you add new traits to the create new serum design screen? I have researched a bunch of new traits but when I go to create new serum design the only thing there is the initial trait. So did I miss a step somewhere?

staros

Sep 11, 2017
I feel really stupid asking this, but I have forgotten how to complete a contract. Yeah, yeah, laugh at the noob...

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Ok so two days in a row with questions...how do you add new traits to the create new serum design screen? I have researched a bunch of new traits but when I go to create new serum design the only thing there is the initial trait. So did I miss a step somewhere?
Initially you only see the production traits you researched. After locking in a production trait, the other traits become visible

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes