Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
This game is the reason why i keep coming to this website over and over again, it just has everything, the genetic manipulation, manipulation of people, and management things that i just love. and each update adds more stuff. i love it. also i always play it with mod in the link. what a great game. Does anybody have suggestion for similar games? they dont have to be sex based, i just really need a good management game.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
This game is the reason why i keep coming to this website over and over again, it just has everything, the genetic manipulation, manipulation of people, and management things that i just love. and each update adds more stuff. i love it. also i always play it with mod in the link. what a great game. Does anybody have suggestion for similar games? they dont have to be sex based, i just really need a good management game.
Strive for Power and it's sequel(in development) Strive:Conquest are both heavy on the management but in a fantasy RPG setting. Both of those are in my permanent folders.

Reactions: brattlebob

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
Strive for Power and it's sequel(in development) Strive:Conquest are both heavy on the management but in a fantasy RPG setting. Both of those are in my permanent folders.
I have played those, incredible games, its a weird thing that i have to come to this forum to find good management games, regardless if they are sex games or not. there are just not such good management games anywhere.
Although its sequel is a bit harder, i must try it again, it was probably updated since last time i played it. the first one is God Tier with some minor moding.

Reactions: brattlebob

brattlebob

Apr 5, 2019
Check out Portals of Phereon here on F95. Genes, breeding, great art and a lot more. Definitely scratches that management itch for me.

Reactions: Darkaura

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Keep looking back at this thread hoping someone makes a compressed version. Been a hot minute since I've played so looking forward to a lot of new changes.

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
Check out Portals of Phereon here on F95. Genes, breeding, great art and a lot more. Definitely scratches that management itch for me.
I think i tried playing that, it was a bit complex so i never got into it. But if you say it has that gene manipulation feature, then i will give it another shot.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, so I found a glitch. It does involve the console and the mom. So if you max out mom's core sluttiness and then break one of her taboos, it makes the game crash whenever you try to have sex with anybody else again. I evened tried starting a new game, and the bug was still there.

I an not sure what fixed it last time for me, but I also remember this not happening before one of the updates.

Anybody got any solutions?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Ok, so I found a glitch. It does involve the console and the mom. So if you max out mom's core sluttiness and then break one of her taboos, it makes the game crash whenever you try to have sex with anybody else again. I evened tried starting a new game, and the bug was still there.

I an not sure what fixed it last time for me, but I also remember this not happening before one of the updates.

Dont mess with console commands?

Oct 14, 2020

Post a save.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

Best option is to duplicate the crash, then press rollback at the bottom and then save the game. Find the page-slot named save in your game/saves folder and post it here

One thing that stands out is your use of the term core sluttiness. It's just "sluttiness" now so make sure you're using the correct console commands and not outdated ones. The console commands linked in the OP are maintained by an active member so they should be current

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Best option is to duplicate the crash, then press rollback at the bottom and then save the game. Find the page-slot named save in your game/saves folder and post it here

One thing that stands out is your use of the term core sluttiness. It's just "sluttiness" now so make sure you're using the correct console commands and not outdated ones. The console commands linked in the OP are maintained by an active member so they should be current
Ok, thank you very much. I didn't know core sluttiness was not in any more. I think it fixed itself after I deleted all my saves and things. So hopefully I can play and not get it crashed again.

Jan 7, 2022
Is ”FF” the biggest possible size for tits or are there any bigger sizes available?

Also, I searched the thread but couldn’t find any console codes to get red/blue/purple potions. If anyone has them, pls share.

Thank You XD

Oct 14, 2020
Is ”FF” the biggest possible size for tits or are there any bigger sizes available?

Also, I searched the thread but couldn’t find any console codes to get red/blue/purple potions. If anyone has them, pls share.

Thank You XD
FF is the maximum. He has to render out all the angles and clothing with every possible size... so it is quite a few renders for each additional size. I imagine that is why he is looking at the new rendering options in RenPy.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
Is there something specific that needs to be done to get the Aunt and cousin to agree to be your girlfriend, or is it not possible yet?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes