jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
So, did Vren abandon the game?
Depends on what you define as abandonment.
If it is leaving and open sourcing the project to others to finish then; no.
If it is leaving no correspondence for months on end then; yes.

I (personally) think its abandoned, he she it they them (Vren) tried to do something with the engine that just was out of spec for it and struggled (burnt out) with the attempt and instead of using a another engine (that could do what he she it they them was attempting) from the ground up (which would have taking a much longer but probably an easier process) he she it they them chosen instead to open source it.
Basically, throwing more processing (brains) and time (people) at the problem.

And this where the projects stands.

No way am I stating this was bad decision (cause it not for me to say one way or another), I am just saying and have said in previous posts he she it they them done amazing things within the engine limits. After which he she it they them hit a hard limit of what the engine could accomplish and this may or may not be a permanent project stopper as of now with how the current engine operates.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Depends on what you define as abandonment.
If it is leaving and open sourcing the project to others to finish then; no.
If it is leaving no correspondence for months on end then; yes.

I (personally) think its abandoned, he she it they them (Vren) tried to do something with the engine that just was out of spec for it and struggled (burnt out) with the attempt and instead of using a another engine (that could do what he she it they them was attempting) from the ground up (which would have taking a much longer but probably an easier process) he she it they them chosen instead to open source it.
Basically, throwing more processing (brains) and time (people) at the problem.

And this where the projects stands.

No way am I stating this was bad decision (cause it not for me to say one way or another), I am just saying and have said in previous posts he she it they them done amazing things within the engine limits. After which he she it they them hit a hard limit of what the engine could accomplish and this may or may not be a permanent project stopper as of now with how the current engine operates.
Vren's pronouns are he/him btw. I asked him myself on the mod discord

Daryan2

Apr 15, 2018
Idk why but I just can't produce and sell serum. I tried with autosell and without it, but the produced serum doesn't show up in my inventory. Someone know why?

Edit: The blue, red and purple serums you get by your mum show up however...

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Idk why but I just can't produce and sell serum. I tried with autosell and without it, but the produced serum doesn't show up in my inventory. Someone know why?

Edit: The blue, red and purple serums you get by your mum show up however...
The game as two seperate inventories, one for your character and one for the company. The serums that you make can be found by going to the production room and selecting the "Access production stockpile" option. You can also hit the button Check Stock on the bottom left of your game screen. Your characters personal inventory can be accessed from the Check Inventory button in the upper left. You can transfer serums between these two if you go to the companies stockpile.

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The game as two seperate inventories, one for your character and one for the company. The serums that you make can be found by going to the production room and selecting the "Access production stockpile" option. You can also hit the button Check Stock on the bottom left of your game screen. Your characters personal inventory can be accessed from the Check Inventory button in the upper left. You can transfer serums between these two if you go to the companies stockpile.
To add, to sell a serum it needs to be in the company stockpile and to use it needs to be in the character inventory.

dreindul95

Aug 20, 2017
Heyas and first of all, i didnt read this tread in months and may say some things that already been said many times, sorry about that.

i'd like to talk about several features that are currently (may change with later developments) useless or severely unbalanced. Even if the game is mostly selling for the nudes and some of the text / scenes, there is a real game too for those that want it.

i just saw complains about the inventory, thats one of the worst feature. What is the point of separate inventory if you can go at any time to the prod room, pick or drop serums and go back what you were doing with no cost in time or energy, its just a bunch of clicks, it serves no purpose.

About the contracts system, its very unbalanced, once again no purpose exept losing time and money, its way more efficient to make low attention serums and auto sell them. To make it efficient it should pay A LOT more (if money was an actual issue), or have other effects unavailable with just cash.

Age, family situation, preferences, all have so little effect on the girls they might as well be removed.
You easily can get a 50 years old looking younger than a 20, all physical aspects (hairs, sizes, skin color) can be changed and so have no interest when you're recruiting.
Family situation change way too fast, you can get a girl to get engaged, mary and divorce within a week, i know that world is becoming faster with the social medias but thats ridiculous (try including a delay after each change to avoid that at least).
Preferences in color or clothes does not show (exept in main charas original wardrobe and even then since prefs are not always the same for those too, you can get a girl hating pants and getting a full wardrobe of them. And if they love / hate a color or piece, it should show on free uniform days.

Even the stats are pretty useless, once you find a girl with 5+ on all 3 stats you get get her to 7+, interview her, get the perfect stat serum and so you only care to get a 7 in the skill she will use, everything else is irrelevant.

The investor event, by the time you get a girl slutty enough to convince them to invest, you're maling 10-20K / day, why would you givr 1% of your income for a 5K loan ? Auto include that event first week as an option to easy start (for those that dont care about the management part).

What happen to the children, you might not care when its not yours, but when it is, and with one of that mains girls it should have consequences.

About making them sluts, there are no specificities, talk then yo raise love a bit, harass then with groping till they break, and once there just use standing cuni to get them to cum 20+ times, making then sluts with 1 or 2 seances

Please, please, take into account what already happened and not just the numbers, its so stupid to get the mom to complain that sis is only wearing underwear after you had the threesome with them.

Just to be clear, i like the game, both for the nudes / scenes and the actual management, did a full run on each version since 19, even did 3 runs on the 51, waiting for the new one. But there is no goal and no difficulties. I play with the mods to add few features and mainly for the improved interface, but even with the original it takes about 150-200 days to get to full amenities, full sluts (all business upgrades and all girls to 100+ love/slutiness/obedience), will there be a goal added at some point or its just "sandbox", AKA the dev has no interest in developping a real storyline ?

And i'm sure i forgot a lot, since i'm doing this post on the run.
I hope at least some of my questions / remarks will ne answered cause even with all those flaws i still see potential.

AND OBVIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE NEW VERSION...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dexxinax and hyfka

Daryan2

Apr 15, 2018
ty bro, it's still not showing up anywhere tho lol

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
ty bro, it's still not showing up anywhere tho lol
Man, there are so many fing things you could be doing wrong. How about some screenshots, of your staff screen and production screen for starters? Or a save game? If you also share your save, tell us if you're playing pure vanilla, vanilla with self-fixes, vanilla with "the" bugfix from the mod thread, or bugfix+mod. I'll be able to look at your save if it's pure vanilla. Anything else and maybe someone else can look. Definitely share the screenshots though because I suspect I already know what's "wrong"

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Heyas and first of all, i didnt read this tread in months and may say some things that already been said many times, sorry about that.

i'd like to talk about several features that are currently (may change with later developments) useless or severely unbalanced. Even if the game is mostly selling for the nudes and some of the text / scenes, there is a real game too for those that want it.
Don't worry, you and the dev are in the same boat. He hasn't read this thread in months either!!

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

Daryan2

Apr 15, 2018
Man, there are so many fing things you could be doing wrong. How about some screenshots, of your staff screen and production screen for starters? Or a save game? If you also share your save, tell us if you're playing pure vanilla, vanilla with self-fixes, vanilla with "the" bugfix from the mod thread, or bugfix+mod. I'll be able to look at your save if it's pure vanilla. Anything else and maybe someone else can look. Definitely share the screenshots though because I suspect I already know what's "wrong"
Already deleted the game, but I also followed a tutorial and it just doesn't show up for me. I played the current latest version vanilla on the mac

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, does anyone know if switch personalities does anything? Like I got the bimbo trait which among other thing switches the targets personality to bimbo.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes