AirEire3

Dec 21, 2020
Man, all I want is the taboo break event chains for the aunt and cousin.

Which, even at the rate he added new events before the current model overhaul, I doubt we'll see before 2025.
hes only been quiet for a couple of months, if nout at march then this game is dead

Reactions: swagfiend

GrimmKenway8646

Feb 22, 2021
*glances at the state of the thread and game*
------------------
So Vren is either going to return in time and we can only hope so.
Or the only updates we can see for the game are going to be from the modding side.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: swagfiend and hyfka

DeathPunch31

Mar 21, 2022
Can somebody help me? I was trying to enter the game from an android phone, but when I enter the whole screen stays black and then the game exits, what do I do?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Can somebody help me? I was trying to enter the game from an android phone, but when I enter the whole screen stays black and then the game exits, what do I do?
View attachment 1486215

Overview:
This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Vren
Censored: No
Version: 0.51.1.
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands Etc:
HERE

Please use spoilers for all bug reports - or they may be deleted!!!
New game is required on every update!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - -
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - -
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Extras: Mod and Bugfix * - 1st week walkthrough - Taboo Break Walkthrough

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 554785 View attachment 554786 View attachment 554787 View attachment 852488 View attachment 852489 View attachment 852490 View attachment 852491 View attachment 852492 View attachment 852493 View attachment 852494 View attachment 554791 View attachment 554792
Did you download the proper version (it being) for android?
It sounds like (to me) improper version of either game or in compatibility with the android (version).

Try a different devices (newer and older) if you can and see if (the game) acts the same way, this would confirm android being at fault.

DeathPunch31

Mar 21, 2022
Did you download the proper version (it being) for android?
It sounds like (to me) improper version of either game or in compatibility with the android (version).

Try a different devices (newer and older) if you can and see if (the game) acts the same way, this would confirm android being at fault.
i tried downloaded this version so many times in different sites but it doesnt work, what i can do? i have 3GB of RAM in my cellphone, is that not enough?

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
i tried downloaded this version so many times in different sites but it doesnt work, what i can do? i have 3GB of RAM in my cellphone, is that not enough?
Go to the mod pages and they have a procedure to send to a phone using JoiPlay to load the game. I have it loaded on my tablet.

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
Need some help. I passed the first uniform policy.
- Created outfit with 0 slutty
- add outfit into compny uniform
- ticks all employee poistions (appear green in the box)

My employees still doesn't wear it.

EDIT: nvm I found what I did wrong
the first policy only allow for overwear change but I created full set.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Need some help. I passed the first uniform policy.
- Created outfit with 0 slutty
- add outfit into compny uniform
- ticks all employee poistions (appear green in the box)

My employees still doesn't wear it.
You need to also select the department for which you want the policy to be active, and on the left select if full or overwear policy

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe we need a mod needs to ban posting complaining about dev inactivity until it's actually been longer than a couple of months. There's been like two real posts about the game in like twenty pages of nonsense.
The problem is, that it's kind of longer than 2 months - the last playable update was in April 2022.
I get that there can be problems with the planed release - which according to the patreon description should've been released end of May'22, but after 3 months of being silent, i'd like to have a status update as well - even if its just a "not done yet, still working on it"

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
The problem is, that it's kind of longer than 2 months - the last playable update was in April 2022.
I get that there can be problems with the planed release - which according to the patreon description should've been released end of May'22, but after 3 months of being silent, i'd like to have a status update as well - even if its just a "not done yet, still working on it"
[/QUOTE
i agree its begining to sound like the game ecchi sensei all promises no info

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes