jackyice

May 18, 2017
has anyone made ay more indepth mods,the cheat mods are a bit basic,and the trollden mod is outdated at the moment

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
has anyone made ay more indepth mods,the cheat mods are a bit basic,and the trollden mod is outdated at the moment
You should be able to use my cheat menu regardless of the version as long as it is above 0.13.0.
I am in the progress of updating it with more features, but it is not ready yet, if you would like you could test what's there and see if you run into errors.

Added the ability to unlock all serum traits and company policies plus a way to regulate the payments of employees so you don't underpay them (the options are: 10% raise to all employees, 10% deduction and expected salary).
Added the four new crisis events to the crisis trigger menu.
Also renamed every variable I use and did some restructuring in code so don't know if there are any new errors.
If you got some features you would like to see in it, let me know. As long as it's not the ability to manage the_person's opinions as it is giving me a headache at the moment :(

For in depth mods, Lazy Starbuck seems to be working on something.

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
You should be able to use my cheat menu regardless of the version as long as it is above 0.13.0.
I am in the progress of updating it with more features, but it is not ready yet, if you would like you could test what's there and see if you run into errors.

Added the ability to unlock all serum traits and company policies plus a way to regulate the payments of employees so you don't underpay them (the options are: 10% raise to all employees, 10% deduction and expected salary).
Added the four new crisis events to the crisis trigger menu.
Also renamed every variable I use and did some restructuring in code so don't know if there are any new errors.
If you got some features you would like to see in it, let me know. As long as it's not the ability to manage the_person's opinions as it is giving me a headache at the moment :(

For in depth mods, Lazy Starbuck seems to be working on something.
Where do i put the mod file? And how do i use the cheats? If there is an old thread where you explain it please tell me thanks.

Wilzerd

Feb 12, 2019
So I can't unlock any anal activities but the girls have an anal skill.... is it just not implemented yet?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Sharing this since an actual fix for the slow loading times have been found.
Changing config.images_directory to None in 00images.rpy is the solution.

Attaching a .zip file that you can drop into the main directory of Lab Rats 2 and overwrite the file to apply the fix.

Again: Open the .zip / .7z archive and put the "renpy" folder into the Lab Rats 2 directory and hit accept to overwrite 00images.rpy, alternatively you can find 00images.rpy in \LabRats2\renpy\common\00images.rpy and make config.images_directory = None then save the file.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Made two Room actions to practice how it is done and also get used to the mod loading system provided by @ParadigmShift .

Adds a improvised hair saloon to the mall's "Do something..." menu where you can pay $60 for a haircut and $30 for hair dye to customize your employees appearance a bit.

There is next to no flavor text for it, but it should fit naturally into the game play somewhat.
The saloon is closed at night, at sundays and if you have less than $100 in the company account, because of made-up reasons.
The main point of making it was to have it in the game other than through a cheat menu.

The other thing that is added is a "Call employee to office" action in your office that allows you to test out the "girl_in_charge" aka girl taking initiative function. Have your employee strip for you and otherwise just have a conversation.
Again, insignificant amount of flavor text. I do not enjoy writing.

How to install:

Open the attached .zip file and drop the contents into your \game\ folder. Start the game and skip time until the Mod Core initialization has begun.
Next go to your bedroom hit "Do something...", "Turn on PC" and then the "Mod Initialization" button.
You should then get a message saying that the saloon is added and that the office action is now present.

ktazok

May 16, 2017
You can, but only if you mod the code. Copy the 'exported_wardrobe.xml' file to 'Designed Wardrobe.xml'
and replace the following line in script.rpy:
Code:
self.designed_wardrobe = Wardrobe("Designed Wardrobe")
with
Code:
self.designed_wardrobe = wardrobe_from_xml("Designed Wardrobe")
I tried to do this, without success : I have no idea how to put the wardrobe exported in .14 to .15 :(.
If i start a new game in .15, the M.C. wardrobe is completely empty.

I am using LZ Starbuck mod, on a fresh install of .15 .

EDIT : Oh! It worked if i start a new game, AFTER doing the operation explained by DaMatt.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I get a crash when a girl strips off the bathrobe clothing item. I assume the developer doesn't watch this thread but might as well note it incase they do.

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
On the chance that I may ask a potentially stupid question: Do the colours of their name have a meaning?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
On the chance that I may ask a potentially stupid question: Do the colours of their name have a meaning?
Not at the moment.
It is just a random color drawn from the font_list via create_random_person() -> get_random_font() -> get_random_from_list(font_list)

It should probably be tied into what personality they have, but it is not.

Vren has in a post been very detailed about how he potentially might put colors and text to use at a later date, but I scrolled back almost two years and couldn't find it (must have overlooked it).

Reactions: MahBah

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Ok, I'm releasing version 15.1 of Starbuck's content mod. Update notes from 15.0 to 15.1 are:

-Improved Starbuck! You can now invest in her shop! AFter investing, you have the opportunity to help her with some advertising material. Scenes get better if Starbuck as higher sluttiness and love stats.
-Jennifer can now be given the Anal Fetish! Once the anal serum advances far enough, it replaces the usual Friday cash begging with a new event where she strips and rides you anally.
-With anal role, you can now fuck Jennifer anally in the kitchen. Similar to the vaginal fetish event.
-Lily can now be given the Anal Fetish! Once advanced far enough, Lily calls you and ask you meet her at the mall for shopping trip at the sex shop.
-New sex option after you've given Lily the anal fetish when she is in her room.
-One new general sex position, cunnilingus. This position is designed to help bridge the gap between kissing and missionary.
-A couple of special written sex positions, Cowgirl Anal and Doggy Double Penetration
-Refactored Vaginal fetish files. Streamlined the function calls and improved the continuity when able.
-Added some fetish content to all of the content mod's custom sex positions.
-Improved the working weekend event. Low sluttiness characters have the option for a significant sluttiness increase.
-Fixed some bugs from the previous version (Thanks again ParadigmShift)
-Fixed Starbuck's hair color overwriting other character's hair color.

Due to the way the mod loads, you will probably need to start a new game after installing 15.1, or you may find yourself with some weird gameplay effects. Please note that in 15.1 I have stopped providing gameplay tweaks because they modify script.rpy. This mod is 100% self contained and should be compatible with most other mods out, since it no longer modifies any of the vanilla game files.

If you haven'y played my mod at all yet, the mod includes the following additions to the game:

1 New Unique Character
9 New Sex Positions
9 New Serum Traits
6 New Crisis Events
1 New Sex Goal

Please feel free to message me with any bugs you may find. Easiest way to do that is through the Lab Rats 2 discord channel:

Thanks!

schbasdie12346

Mar 4, 2018
Ok, I'm releasing version 15.1 of Starbuck's content mod. Update notes from 15.0 to 15.1 are:

-Improved Starbuck! You can now invest in her shop! AFter investing, you have the opportunity to help her with some advertising material. Scenes get better if Starbuck as higher sluttiness and love stats.
-Jennifer can now be given the Anal Fetish! Once the anal serum advances far enough, it replaces the usual Friday cash begging with a new event where she strips and rides you anally.
-With anal role, you can now fuck Jennifer anally in the kitchen. Similar to the vaginal fetish event.
-Lily can now be given the Anal Fetish! Once advanced far enough, Lily calls you and ask you meet her at the mall for shopping trip at the sex shop.
-New sex option after you've given Lily the anal fetish when she is in her room.
-One new general sex position, cunnilingus. This position is designed to help bridge the gap between kissing and missionary.
-A couple of special written sex positions, Cowgirl Anal and Doggy Double Penetration
-Refactored Vaginal fetish files. Streamlined the function calls and improved the continuity when able.
-Added some fetish content to all of the content mod's custom sex positions.
-Improved the working weekend event. Low sluttiness characters have the option for a significant sluttiness increase.
-Fixed some bugs from the previous version (Thanks again ParadigmShift)
-Fixed Starbuck's hair color overwriting other character's hair color.

Due to the way the mod loads, you will probably need to start a new game after installing 15.1, or you may find yourself with some weird gameplay effects. Please note that in 15.1 I have stopped providing gameplay tweaks because they modify script.rpy. This mod is 100% self contained and should be compatible with most other mods out, since it no longer modifies any of the vanilla game files.

If you haven'y played my mod at all yet, the mod includes the following additions to the game:

1 New Unique Character
9 New Sex Positions
9 New Serum Traits
6 New Crisis Events
1 New Sex Goal

Please feel free to message me with any bugs you may find. Easiest way to do that is through the Lab Rats 2 discord channel:

Thanks!
Can I use your mod on Android?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes