Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
Found my issue. If anyone else is playing with this version, line 1842 of script.rpy has a problem with the conditional. Vren has "if love" and it should be "if the _person.love".

Reactions: dirgetka

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hope a bug release is coming soon. There's a major glitch that happens if Stephanie comes over at night.
Any Patreon only release is to be considered untested - if this isnt the first version you play you should know that. The first version of each new version is always only for Patreons and bugfixes follow with the next subversion.

Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
Any Patreon only release is to be considered untested - if this isnt the first version you play you should know that. The first version of each new version is always only for Patreons and bugfixes follow with the next subversion.
Yes, I know, but that's a rather significant bug in terms of impact.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to edit what characters like and hate?

I want everyone to love risky sex, but I haven't found any files that allow me to edit things yet.
you can do this from the console in game. (the console can be accessed by SHIFT-O if you've enabled it... you can enable it using unren, or I believe the mod set from the git repository also enables the console).

When you are talking to the person you want to edit, you can reference them as 'the_person'.

They then have 2 variables in the_person object for what they like 'opinions' and 'sexy_opinions'. These are arrays (or maybe in python they are called dictionaries?) where the trait is the key and each value is another array holding a number representing love through hate (2 for love, 1 for like, -1 for doesn't like and -2 for hate) and a boolean representing on whether it's visible on their profile or not).

For example, if you want to look at their opinions while talking to someone you could type this into the console:

the_person.opinions

you'll get something back that looks like this:

{u'some trait':[2,False],u'some other trait':[-1,True]}

This would mean they love 'some trait' (since it's a 2), but it's a hidden trait on their profile since it's False), and they also dislike 'some other trait' (since it's a -1), but you can see it on their profile because of the True value.

If you want to remove a trait completely, you could just pop it off the array:

the_person.opinions.pop(u'some trait')

if you want to change a trait you could do something like this to make them actually like 'some other trait', but make it a hidden trait in their profile:

the_person.opinions[u'some other trait'] = [1,False]

you can also use the same syntax as above to add a trait they don't already have:

the_person.opinions[u'working'] = [-2,True]

that would make them hate working and that would be visible on their profile.

It works the same way for sexy opinions... you might need to look around a bit to see which traits are sexy and which are just normal... it should be fairly obvious... u'flirting' is probably the only one that could potentially go in both... but it belongs in 'opinions'... if you put a regular opinion into 'sexy_opinions', or vice-versa, it won't throw an error, and it will actually show that on the profile, but a regular opinion doesn't work if it's in the sexy_opinion array, nor do sexy opinions actually work if they are placed on the 'opinions' array.

if you are trying to give all your people to love risking getting pregnant:

the_person.sexy_opinions[u'risking getting pregnant'] = [2,True]

nim

May 6, 2017
Deleted my post. I see that Lazarus found and already posted regarding the "love" error.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yes, I know, but that's a rather significant bug in terms of impact.
You misunderstood me . The uploader here usually makes sure that the public build is uploaded here in time - so posting links to the 0.18 Patreon version was kind of premature as it is known that the Patreon version is untested and bugfixes will already be included in the public versions.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
You misunderstood me . The uploader here usually makes sure that the public build is uploaded here in time - so posting links to the 0.18 Patreon version was kind of premature as it is known that the Patreon version is untested and bugfixes will already be included in the public versions.
I don't see what the big issue is. Someone asked for links and I delivered. Sure, it's mean tfor testing, but it seems the person is doing just that. I don't see no harm in that. Besides, the combined mod has already had a first update for v0.18.0.

Reactions: obiwan

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don't see what the big issue is. Someone asked for links and I delivered. Sure, it's mean tfor testing, but it seems the person is doing just that. I don't see no harm in that. Besides, the combined mod has already had a first update for v0.18.0.
The issue is that this is not the mod's thread but the orignal game's thread. We have been through that before

Reactions: partanen

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Mod thread created here, it's not mine, I just created the thread to move the discussion to a proper place.

From now on any excessive discussion about modding will be treated as off-topic and be marked for deletion.

Reactions: partanen

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
The issue is that this is not the mod's thread but the orignal game's thread. We have been through that before
But I didn't upload the mod, I uploaded the game. I merely mentioned that the mod has been updated for the version I uploaded. No need to get riled up over that.

I honestly don't get why you're so upset about me posting links for v0.18.0. I posted it so those who wants to test it can. Those who don't can just ignore it. No harm done.

Last edited:
Reactions: obiwan and elhombre

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated

Reactions: toolkitxx
Apr 21, 2018
So is the drinking with aunt bit the only special, meaningful interaction with a main character? I seem to recall the mom and the female lab assistant from LR1 got added awhile back, has there been anything new with these characters?

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the game not starting at all? It launches a window but then shuts down immediately.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes