3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I was about to ask if this game has finally become playable, but this post already answered me.

See you in another couple of months
I gotta admit, the cheat mod saves me from a bunch of head scratches in this game... :D:ROFLMAO:

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to change the models? like make them thick or thin, change their face and stuff.
I remember I did it last time, using a mod or something. But I've forgotten how I did it.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yeah I can't get out of the outfits screen either. What a Way to make my game go down the drain :(

Nov 1, 2018
On Mac version, the new version is unplayable.
When I try to "Go somewhere else", all the places are one on the other on the top left corner. I only can go to the mall where "Talking to someone" lead to crash.

I'll be waiting for the patch ;P

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
On Mac version, the new version is unplayable.
When I try to "Go somewhere else", all the places are one on the other on the top left corner. I only can go to the mall where "Talking to someone" lead to crash.

I'll be waiting for the patch ;P
old saves does not work if you start new game there is nothing wrong

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
does anyone know how renpy coding works? creator seem to make absolute references, so every-time they update the game, they also break half the game, cause the references are non existent.

don't think old saves ever worked for this creator. was LR1 this bad?

Reactions: metallicaphil

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Every time I apply a serum, the sluttiness bar drops from wherever it is at on the character in yellow to 1.5 hearts in brown, I can't seem to get over that 1.5 and every time I do apply a serum, I end up getting anywhere within that 1.5 brown as yellow, including less than where the yellow was before applying that serum. It's causing me a real headache trying to raise sluttiness, could I be doing something wrong here?

Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
I've found several bugs while playing, and just went in and fixed them myself. They're mostly typos in the code - I haven't bothered reporting them on Patreon because I'm honestly not sure he reads them. The biggest issue so far is that he's added content with the Aunt in the living room (the special event where you have wine with her), but if her sluttiness is high enough to seduce you, it crashes the game because there are no locations defined to do anything besides kiss.

I also tried the latest cheat mod bundle on 18.1 and it does not work yet.

EDIT: Looks like someone else has already reported the same bugs I observed.

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Every time I apply a serum, the sluttiness bar drops from wherever it is at on the character in yellow to 1.5 hearts in brown, I can't seem to get over that 1.5 and every time I do apply a serum, I end up getting anywhere within that 1.5 brown as yellow, including less than where the yellow was before applying that serum. It's causing me a real headache trying to raise sluttiness, could I be doing something wrong here?
It sounds like your serum is using a component that lowers sluttiness while increasing something else or it developed a side effect that lowers sluttiness. If it is the later, research the different serum components to lower the side effect chance. Then recreate the serum.

Reactions: hameleona
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes