boobthief

May 25, 2017
Can anyone suggest me the best mod for the game? There are many available and I am kinda confused on which one to pick. My aim is to reduce the grind as far as possible.
I think money makes life easier (/r/iamverysmart/) so I'd recommend enabling the console then [Shift] + [O] to open and

Code:
mc.money = 9000
mc.business.funds = 100000
[Esc] to close console

Personally, I then just really enjoy playing the game (complete the goals to raise your stats, purchase the business policies to be able to hire loads more people, hire loads of research staff based on their stats, get profit). Being rich just means you don't have to wait.

If that's not fast enough then I recommend LR2_CheatMod_Trollden (press [z] to open after copying the files into the game dir) if you want to edit your / staff stats - but I don't see the point doing that - that is the game =)

I think the rest of the mods enhance the game by adding content or features so you can explore those too.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just so you know, there is already a 0.18.2 public release...

>>> <<<
>>> <<<

Reactions: SenPC
Apr 21, 2018
I've waited for about half a year before coming back. Gotta say I am pretty happy about unique characters being added. But I have to say the character's heads should really be unique. Mom's face especially is so common I think 30% of my employees use it too. Alexis' face, I have to say, is the worse looking face in the bunch IMO and should be replaced with something else. And I've seem the same face in other characters, it never looked good with any hairstyle either.
Other than that, good work on the unique character interactions. I hope in further down the development, there will be more of these unique interactions not based off the generic ones. Also I quite enjoyed the titles the mc and his family members can call each other, these really should also be entirely unique. Whereas now there are still some shared titles with generic ones.

Reactions: LuxCrown and SenPC

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
I got tired of certain annoyances with the UI (homes going off the edge of the screen if there's too many, no scrolling on the staff list, etc.) and fixed them myself. Is there a place I can upload the edits?

Jun 19, 2019
how can I produce the Serums?Why I “spend time producing serum in the lab” and finally nothing was found in “Inventory”?
i finished serum design,got row supply,why i cant get any serums?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
how can I produce the Serums?Why I “spend time producing serum in the lab” and finally nothing was found in “Inventory”?
Do you have a serum design? Is it completely researched? Have you selected the design in the production settings in the production department? Also do you have the supplies to produce serums?

Sep 17, 2017
How many times did you "spend time producing in the lab"? You need to generate a number of points there equal to the total production point value of the serum you are making. As an example, if you use the 1-trait slot base serum with only the basic medical application modifier on it, you will need to earn a total of about 40 production points before you actually see 5 vials of serum completed.

Jun 19, 2019
how to make my serum more powerful?mine only incressed several points of “slutty” . And the only thing i can do after giving characters my serum is endless “compliment ”

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
how to make my serum more powerful?mine only incressed several points of “slutty” . And the only thing i can do after giving characters my serum is endless “compliment ”
That serum will only ever do that. You need to research more serums, or talk to your head researcher about advanced research to unlock more serums for researching.

Apr 21, 2018
I got tired of certain annoyances with the UI (homes going off the edge of the screen if there's too many, no scrolling on the staff list, etc.) and fixed them myself. Is there a place I can upload the edits?
You can attach files in your comments. Or I guess you can upload them on a file hosting site and post the link, which might be necessary if the files are too large.

Jun 19, 2019
This geme becomes a Simulation Game totally。
at the beginning,i only wanted to interact with characters and do something dirty
but now,the only thing i concern is how to make income balance,which makes me exhausted and confused

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
This geme becomes a Simulation Game totally。
at the beginning,i only wanted to interact with characters and do something dirty
but now,the only thing i concern is how to make income balance,which makes me exhausted and confused
Heh. I went as far as making a spreadsheet. But after a certain point you start making money faster than you can spend it.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Random hired employees don't seem able to be cheated using the console, I've tried their first and last names according to my staff list and it comes back invalid. Is that actually the case or am I missing something?

Apr 21, 2018
Random hired employees don't seem able to be cheated using the console, I've tried their first and last names according to my staff list and it comes back invalid. Is that actually the case or am I missing something?
Random characters are not global objects i.e. stephanie or mom. This have to do with how compilers initialize data and whatnot but the short of it is, random characters are stored in lists containing these characters. You can either use those lists + the character's index number, or more conveniently, when talking to a character, you can use "the_person" (or something like that, can't remember what that variable is called right now) to change it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Random characters are not global objects i.e. stephanie or mom. This have to do with how compilers initialize data and whatnot but the short of it is, random characters are stored in lists containing these characters. You can either use those lists + the character's index number, or more conveniently, when talking to a character, you can use "the_person" (or something like that, can't remember what that variable is called right now) to change it.
I tried it and it worked. I didn't realize they weren't global objects, I thought it randomly created them and then stored them as such within the save file, so that not being the case does explain why I can only use names for recurring characters. Thanks for the help, I just didn't want to screw around with the chance mechanics on sluttiness since I have multiple employees to convert for the next tier of traits and the only global object character among them is my head researcher, Stephanie.

Masher01

Aug 31, 2017
Scrubbing this game from my comp. Old saves do not work and the cheat mod I got for LR2 does not open. All the hex icons on the map where you choose where you want to go are all jammed up in the top right corner of my screen. So far all the advice I've seen is about finding this or that line of code and changing "this" value to "that" value. I'm not a programmer or comp savvy like most here seem to be. I just want to play a game and enjoy it. To you all that have the capacity to look into the codes of a game and fix things or alter them so they work for you, I take my hat off to you all. I can not do that so This game no longer holds my interest. To the developer of this game I wish you the best of luck in seeing it through to your final completion.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes