burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Scrubbing this game from my comp. Old saves do not work and the cheat mod I got for LR2 does not open. All the hex icons on the map where you choose where you want to go are all jammed up in the top right corner of my screen. So far all the advice I've seen is about finding this or that line of code and changing "this" value to "that" value. I'm not a programmer or comp savvy like most here seem to be. I just want to play a game and enjoy it. To you all that have the capacity to look into the codes of a game and fix things or alter them so they work for you, I take my hat off to you all. I can not do that so This game no longer holds my interest. To the developer of this game I wish you the best of luck in seeing it through to your final completion.
The problems you describe don't seem to be affecting anyone else. So... \o/

Graen

Nov 21, 2017
Scrubbing this game from my comp. Old saves do not work and the cheat mod I got for LR2 does not open. All the hex icons on the map where you choose where you want to go are all jammed up in the top right corner of my screen. So far all the advice I've seen is about finding this or that line of code and changing "this" value to "that" value. I'm not a programmer or comp savvy like most here seem to be. I just want to play a game and enjoy it. To you all that have the capacity to look into the codes of a game and fix things or alter them so they work for you, I take my hat off to you all. I can not do that so This game no longer holds my interest. To the developer of this game I wish you the best of luck in seeing it through to your final completion.
The update that redid the map code made old saves incompatible.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Old saves being incompatible is a fairly normal thing unfortunately. One thing or another being changed tends to royally screw up anything from a previous version. Also, last time I checked, the cheat mod hadn't been updated to the current version.

Apr 21, 2018
Except it does... I posted about this exact problem a few pages back. The way to "fix" it is to actually download the experimental version of the mod instead of the "stable" one, a very intuitive solution.
The kneejerk reactions here are not justified. But for any game started from version number bleow 0.3, it's really expected that save files may not be usable after updates.
Incidentally, cheating with renpy games really isn't hard. There's a renpy dev console enabler tool on this form and you can robably Google for it. The rest is pretty simple to understand. If you treat the codes you see here like cheat codes, the only extra step is pressing Ctrl+o before putting the code in.

Graen

Nov 21, 2017
Have the images of the characters improved from the older, dumpy model he started with?
While Vren might re-render the models, physically changing them would require him to re-render every single piece of clothing.

So, no.
And possibly, never.

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Got problem with this ver. It starts and then closed immediately, where can i find error report of renpy?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes