Skeith159

Nov 23, 2016
i need a bit of help please. i just downloaded the game and then activated console commands and when i try to put in the money one it's not doing anything. what am i doing wrong?

im getting File "<string>", line 1; expected statement and the the code i tryed to put in.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Nice work on catching those code typos.
the 1-10 change I made was just an experiment because last build there were some events that (like the bus encounter) that had a 1-5% chance of happening so I figured it would be safe to do a 1-10.

Though, I bet if you changed the 100 to a 50 you'd be better off. I also played the game yesterday night with the 1-10 version but I also cut out the happened = False and True statements (9 lines of code).... I always had events but I think the variety was more limited as I think Vren coded some events to have priority over others.... Took me forever to have a chance to ask Nora(the lab boss) for her number... she was always asking me to go to a party.

From what I've seen this version doesn't really require much or any modding.
@KingsRaiden
Here's an abbreviated version of when I added that replay menu item to night scenes in 3.0

sis "I can't sleep, can I sleep in here?"
menu:
"Let her stay.":
me "Okay, I don't mind as long as you aren't keeping me up all night. It's a small bed though, we're going to have to be close."
sis "That's okay. Thank you so much."
"Lily closes the door behind you and slips under the covers next to you."
"Pull out dick and slap her with it.":
me "time for vitamin d. Redo Mom night drug event"
jump spikeSisNight

That's it. I just tagged three lines onto the end though two lines are all that should be needed

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
At the moment it seems you can't learn the purple potion if you know the red; not sure if that's intentional, it seems a bit odd. Changing 'not knows_red_serum' to 'not knows_purple_serum' at lines 2788 and 4728 seems to work ok assuming the nora_slut_score typo is also fixed.

Reactions: Burt

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
The event chances are controlled by this variable block:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can fine tune the events by changing the parameters. The last parameter 'Inc' is probably the most useful since it controls the rate.

Reactions: Burt

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
0.4 seems kinda buggy, should I just wait for a fixed version?
I mean I can't even figure out how to make higher version serum and get some "slut score" bug.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm still awaiting for a good version to play where i can repeat all the events...
C'mon guys dont make this guy cry :(

Reactions: Kauezitus

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
I'm still awaiting for a good version to play where i can repeat all the events...
The events are already repeatable infinitely, but at the cost of the resists going up. If you don't mind breaking the gameplay, you should be able to disable the resists by removing line 583 of the script.rpy file ('self.resist_score += amount*self.temp_resist_modifier').

I gave it a quick check and it seemed to work.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did notice that high resistance lowers the effectiveness of the purple serum. I have to switch to the red serum to get the vaginal sex events. On my script.rpy, it's similar to what I had but less is changed - (money is adjusted, serum output is higher).

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
i need a bit of help please. i just downloaded the game and then activated console commands and when i try to put in the money one it's not doing anything. what am i doing wrong?

im getting File "<string>", line 1; expected statement and the the code i tryed to put in.
Not sure exactly what you entered, but it should just be player_money=________
If that doesn't work, would try playerO_money=__________
If neither of those work, could always just edit the script before playing...or maybe start with this one.

Skeith159

Nov 23, 2016
Not sure exactly what you entered, but it should just be player_money=________
If that doesn't work, would try playerO_money=__________
If neither of those work, could always just edit the script before playing...or maybe start with this one.
K the for the help.ill try it when I get back on my computer later.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I did notice that high resistance lowers the effectiveness of the purple serum. I have to switch to the red serum to get the vaginal sex events. On my script.rpy, it's similar to what I had but less is changed - (money is adjusted, serum output is higher).
The other thing you can do is open the console before you start a scene and just lower the ladies resistance to 0. Honestly, with this version the purple serums are almost useless, go for the enhanced red once you can get them.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A note from Vren, posted about an hour ago.
---
I'm heading on a vacaction for a week soon to visit family and friends, and should be back on the 28th. The release of v0.4.1 was scheduled for this Tuesday, but I'm worried that any technical delay would mean I'm away and wouldn't be able to release it until I got back. Instead, I'm going to release the newest version of Lab Rats two days early, roughly this time tomorrow.

I'm currently hurrying to get Lily's new hub scene ready for the moved up release time, but if all goes well I'll have it ready. It should be a sizable content addition for v0.4.1, currently sitting at 500 lines of dialog and still growing.
---
So looks like a new version coming tomorrow....

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
A note from Vren, posted about an hour ago.
---
I'm heading on a vacaction for a week soon to visit family and friends, and should be back on the 28th. The release of v0.4.1 was scheduled for this Tuesday, but I'm worried that any technical delay would mean I'm away and wouldn't be able to release it until I got back. Instead, I'm going to release the newest version of Lab Rats two days early, roughly this time tomorrow.

I'm currently hurrying to get Lily's new hub scene ready for the moved up release time, but if all goes well I'll have it ready. It should be a sizable content addition for v0.4.1, currently sitting at 500 lines of dialog and still growing.
---
So looks like a new version coming tomorrow....
I have a feeling this is gonna be a buggy mess of a release :/

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
v.0.4.1 is out and live! Downloading now

After playing a bit found that there was an error with the Sister slut score, fixed version attached. Haven't hit any other issues yet, but did get into the new sister material, it looks like fun.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes