Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
Got this error in the last version, but I still can't figure out how to fix it. It happens whenever you fuck Stephanie at the party.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11511, in script
    $steph_party_event_object.inc_level(5)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11511, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 680, in inc_level
    self.levelArray[level] += 1 ##should record how often each choice was taken. Might be bugged, and isn't used anyways.
IndexError: list index out of range

Reactions: moonanon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Got this error in the last version, but I still can't figure out how to fix it. It happens whenever you fuck Stephanie at the party.

Code:
While running game code:
    self.levelArray[level] += 1 ##should record how often each choice was taken. Might be bugged, and isn't used anyways.
Would it help if you used notepad++ and changed $steph_party_event_object.inc_level(5)
to $steph_party_event_object.inc_level(1)
Save prior to the event. Change the variable. Restart the game and load the save. Run through the event and see if it helps.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
Would it help if you used notepad++ and changed $steph_party_event_object.inc_level(5)
to $steph_party_event_object.inc_level(1)
Save prior to the event. Change the variable. Restart the game and load the save. Run through the event and see if it helps.
Yeah that worked, didn't think about changing the number since I have no idea what they do.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Cool.. on line 680 where it was defined, it wasn't given a range. It was just a tracker. So I assumed the 5 didn't fit the definition. Glad to hear it worked!

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
Another thing I noticed unrelated to the above is that whenever Alexia's slut score is over 90 you will no longer get a scene for checking out her site. I changed and added some code and now you will get a scene. I also find it funny how many times he misspells masturbate and how many ways he does it. Also fixes sister's slut score typo in the script and a probably full spell check for dialogue.

Last edited:

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Code:
While running game code:
I commented out the "bugged" array on line 680 that he had there, even though it does nothing it was incrementing an array that doesn't appear to have any defined size so it instantly threw out the error.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's my script.. it's fairly modded. Some annoying crap removed. Some dialog altered in the beginning of the game. Each Monday, mom now quotes cheap whore prices cuz she loves you. You get normal lab assitant pay. You don't get the resistance penalty. I've done away with that. Also, I have increased the chances of RNG events but not too much. Second, I've doubled the serum ouput and reconfigured the price of the serum kit to about $25/dose.
If you don't put in a name, you are a doggy. :p
Here it is!

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
nice work everyone! I may check this version tomorrow(?), though from what I've seen you all have been doing a fast and effective debugging and spell checking session during my nighttime/regular job time.

Also, @Bacrown I actually noticed that glitch with Alexia's website from the first version I modded... that version of the game had the events to trigger Alexia sharing the website buried deep in the code so kinda gave up and slapped a thing of code to have a single no-rotating picture as a default for when that 'over 90' glitch occurred.... Thanks for fixing it!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
repeatable sex acts and some that don't require the drug but give you multiple options.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So was I right to assume this new version was fairly buggy?
Yes. The key word is "was". With everybody working on it, checking spelling and syntax errors, my script does not have any bugs. AFAIK.. and I've played all the scenes I can get to. :p
We still need to figure and fix 2 issues that we've worked around. One has to do with Alexia's website and the other has to do with the party. It's a tracking variable that's out of range (tracks how many times a scene is triggered) and changing the variable to a different scene works. And for the life of me, I cannot find out where the range for that scene is stored. I tried 2 locations and it didn't change it.
So yeah there's a few workarounds implemented but you shouldn't run into any serious bugs. So go ahead and download a script file and have at it!

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
so am I to guess because I got the thing to make red serum before purple serum I am now locked out of making purple serum?

Like I saw there was an "event" for getting Nora to help me make Purple serum, but I didn't have her score high enough. Then I searched and found the papers for Red serum but I can't get the event for Purple serum to ever come back up.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
no you aren't locked out of making purple serum. It just takes longer to unlock then red. unsure why they are placed in that order unless dev doesn't care.

also, here's a preview of Public Slut Lily (sister):

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
no you aren't locked out of making purple serum. It just takes longer to unlock then red. unsure why they are placed in that order unless dev doesn't care.

ugh...I saw this yesterday when Vren sent it out before going on vacation. I'd be fine with the outfits, but the tattoos are way too much for me. I don't really think she needs them.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah, hopefully there will be an option to control whether or not there is tattoos.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeesh, no. The tattoos are terrible, and why would I want to share a slut I took so long to break?
you are already sharing her. checking her PC confirms this. At maxed her email shows her after she has been through a gangbang. I personally don't like the idea of sharing either but you can't really control what content the dev puts into the game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Jesus christ having some tats are fine but this is striaght over kill and makes her look unsightly as fuck.... The tats on the tits just kill my boner fucking christ...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Jesus christ having some tats are fine but this is striaght over kill and makes her look unsightly as fuck.... The tats on the tits just kill my boner fucking christ...
Much of the Patreon votes are pretty much the same, at least when I checked this morning. Hopefully he'll cut the tats out and leave the rest. I'd rather see them in skimpy clothes, or cum appearing somewhere, if they are going to be my slut.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes