KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Jesus christ I have a feeling end game on this game is going to be grade A pure shit.
I don't know...he's been doing well so far. I'm not so enthused on the Lily bondage or pure slut scenes, very Japanese Hentai based on those from what I can see, as long as its able to be toned down some I am ok with it. It's nice to know he at least has a plan, and images for it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anal? I'm sure there will be at some time :D. I just hope that the dev doesn't take the gamble of putting bestiality or scat stuffs in it. If it happens, I won't play it anymore. I simply can't stand those things. The best thing to do, IMO, is to add more girls from the Campus, an aunt and her daughter(s), an ebony babe, an asian kung-fu girl who you'll meet in a dojo or even an indian looking Yoga babe. LOL. I know, I know, I dream a lot, but guys, just think about it :D

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, there is anal already. The sister has the option appear in the sex scenes from just walking into her room and you get to pick which option. It appeared around 125 inhibition.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
WHAT??? REALLY ? Can you upload a picture please? How did I miss dat ? :O

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Damn it !! I think this scene appeared in the bug fix (which I didn't download). It may explain why I never came across these options. Thanks for the info Dude.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It was in the last release, but normally all the coding was done to 100 inhibition, this was an addition to the Sister Hub scene, only available when you go to talk to Lily and she is in her room.

Reactions: Kakato

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i type in a random amount of 99999999 usually, it varies.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
momO.slut_score
sisO.slut_score
stephO.slut_score
noraO.slut_score
alexO.slutscore

thats O as in the letter not the number. also cheats are on OP (unsure if I added these though)

Reactions: muttdoggy

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I don't know...he's been doing well so far. I'm not so enthused on the Lily bondage or pure slut scenes, very Japanese Hentai based on those from what I can see, as long as its able to be toned down some I am ok with it. It's nice to know he at least has a plan, and images for it.
Don't worry, I'm enthused enough about the bondage scenes for both of us and then some, I think. ^_^

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From what I read, the bondage Lily scene is Personal Slut Lily which is for people who don't want to share her. I assume it's gonna become an option after checking her PC and seeing the stuff that's on it and telling her to stop fucking other dudes or not to determine which version of Lily you get.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to spend time in the lab talking to Nora or Stephanie to get the event, with the Red you need Blue to convert them with Stephanie. Usually that happens in the morning if Stephanie is in the lab, and her affection is high enough.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Annoying part about making extra strength serums is they also take away an opportunity to interact with Stephanie.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes