Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
didn't see the poll. Maybe above my pledge level. i do intend on dodging out but Gonna do that last minute.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hello everyone
I just get past all the comments. Damn you're kinfd of dev yourselves :)

But it seems that there are many versions of the same file with each one additions in it.
Some are spell check and bug fixing, other are game tuning.

Is there possible to make a scripts version that only fix the spells and the loop bugs, and no other tuning like cheat ?

I want to try the game for the first time and it would be great to test a non tuned bug free version of the game, then have myself notepad plusplussing the file :)

Have a thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone
I just get past all the comments. Damn you're kinfd of dev yourselves :)

But it seems that there are many versions of the same file with each one additions in it.
Some are spell check and bug fixing, other are game tuning.

Is there possible to make a scripts version that only fix the spells and the loop bugs, and no other tuning like cheat ?

I want to try the game for the first time and it would be great to test a non tuned bug free version of the game, then have myself notepad plusplussing the file :)

Have a thanks
He did a good job with this one and it's just fixes and corrections. It does allow to scene to repeat after alexa's score is 90+ which is what I believe the dev intended.

Reactions: Bacrown

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
He did a good job with this one and it's just fixes and corrections. It does allow to scene to repeat after alexa's score is 90+ which is what I believe the dev intended.
Here's a newer one that is probably a full spell check for the dialogue. Spent maybe 10+ minutes going through it all with Notepad++. Not entirely sure what he means by looping bugs though.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I wish Nora and Stephanie looked a little more different. Like aside from the haircut they are almost the exact same model.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
I wish Nora and Stephanie looked a little more different. Like aside from the haircut they are almost the exact same model.
Recently I've seen most games just use the same model and change a few things to make it "different".

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
did the maid sister image get shared from a week or 2 back?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you mean this one....I don't think so. At least not by me.

This morning this one showed up for a plaything Lily

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Jesus christ I have a feeling end game on this game is going to be grade A pure shit.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
he should be back from vacation today or tomorrow. Also He's actually going at a decent pace.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes