Albr

Aug 10, 2016
I don't why but when i invite Nora to help me study at home she don't want to drink in the kitchen and i can unlock scene with nora and mom.
I change the script to stop the resistance i don't if it's the reason, can someone help me ?
Edit : Nevermind this game is just too random, but how do you get the sis hub scene ?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a chance encounter with the Mom to appear, but I've never seen it NOT happen in the dining room. What's Nora's level when you start the scene? So long as you have serum it should trigger. I've had more of a problem of getting the scene to happen, than not complete.

Reactions: shanker

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
It's a chance encounter with the Mom to appear, but I've never seen it NOT happen in the dining room. What's Nora's level when you start the scene? So long as you have serum it should trigger. I've had more of a problem of getting the scene to happen, than not complete.
My probleme was when Nora come to help me study in the kitchen she doesn't want to drink so no scene, and after 3-4 try she want to drink so i'm ok but now i want to get the hub scene with sis whut don't know what to do

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
My probleme was when Nora come to help me study in the kitchen she doesn't want to drink so no scene, and after 3-4 try she want to drink so i'm ok but now i want to get the hub scene with sis whut don't know what to do
Just improve your slut score with Sis, then go to talk to her while she is in her room. You need to get the one where she is standing in the dress and that will open some options to talk, or do other things.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Weekend, 75+ plus for mom and Nora. In the evening, invite nora to help study, stay in the dining room.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
I'm getting "An exception has occurred" when talking to Lily, anyone know how to fix this? :pokerFace:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Depends on the exception, but the version that was released did have a few bugs due to mistyped variables. Those were fixed with some of the versions found on this thread.

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
Just improve your slut score with Sis, then go to talk to her while she is in her room. You need to get the one where she is standing in the dress and that will open some options to talk, or do other things.
When she his in her room i have a lot of option but if i choose talk to her, nothing special happened ( i have 400 slut score with her)

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
To people having problems with sister: go to game folder and open "script.rpy" (not script.rpyc) with notepad, seatch "sis_slut_score" and change it to "sisO.slut_score". Worked for me

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When she his in her room i have a lot of option but if i choose talk to her, nothing special happened ( i have 400 slut score with her)
Nothing special happens with the talk option, but so long as her slut score is high enough you should have plenty of sex options.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. Really need some help here please. I tried over and over to trigger Lily's bathtub scene + anal, but It doesn't work. I edited the script too, but the scenes are still unavailable. My slut score with her is about 200. Where did I go wrong?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's not entirely slut score. Perform ever action during the scene bedroom area and try to cum in and on her every way possible. That was what I did.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's not entirely slut score. Perform ever action during the scene bedroom area and try to cum in and on her every way possible. That was what I did.
Just tried it. Still the same -.-" . Could you share your save if possible ? I'm too lazy to restart all over again.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
where are files saved for Renpy cause I honestly don't have a clue.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There's a bathtub scene? I know you can do anal with Lily in her room when you talk to her, and get the multiple sex options, but a bathtub scene is new to me.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There's a bathtub scene? I know you can do anal with Lily in her room when you talk to her, and get the multiple sex options, but a bathtub scene is new to me.
You should be happy dude. I can't trigger both scenes. LOL. I tried every options available in every major/minor scenes. Still, I can't get neither Anal, nor bathtub. Someone can share a save please?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
here's the save. If there is a bathtub scene, I haven't seen it. Also, on Sunday Nights, if you get the sister when watching movies and choose not to use the drug, there's still a 3-way sex scene that's different than the one if you use the drug. side note, went through the images, there weren't any about a bathtub scene

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
here's the save. If there is a bathtub scene, I haven't seen it. Also, on Sunday Nights, if you get the sister when watching movies and choose not to use the drug, there's still a 3-way sex scene that's different than the one if you use the drug. side note, went through the images, there weren't any about a bathtub scene
Strange. I can't load your save file :/ It brings me to the start of the game. Thanks anyway ;) Guess, I'll wait for the next update.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You should be happy dude. I can't trigger both scenes. LOL. I tried every options available in every major/minor scenes. Still, I can't get neither Anal, nor bathtub. Someone can share a save please?
Well if you want the sister scenes you need to have 0.4.1 and to get this scene prompt, as well as these stats:
"You find Lily in her room reading on her phone."
sis "Hey bro, what's up?"
...many options appear before this...
"Anal her." if sisO.slut_score > 110:

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes