Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
with the black background, the logo looks super imposed on to the shirt or at least I never noticed how out of place it looked.

Reactions: 789

klang

Aug 15, 2016
To people having problems with sister: go to game folder and open "script.rpy" (not script.rpyc) with notepad, seatch "sis_slut_score" and change it to "sisO.slut_score". Worked for me
What I did was just open the console and type sis_slut_score = sisO.slut_score

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
probably, never bothered to find it since Muttdoggy's script removes it:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
5 days to wait guys : This is from his public post (14.03.2017) : " I'm setting the release of v0.5.0 to $5 patrons for next Tuesday night (Mar 21) so that the whole game can be bug tested. The polished up public release will come a week after that."

U

User_10739

How do you learn about the purple? Finshed game twice with no clue...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do you learn about the purple? Finshed game twice with no clue...
It's an RNG with Nora in the lab, then you need to get to an online discussion forum and learn about it, though I think Vren is supposed to change that to make it easier to get.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I posted just before you King, but I can't seem to figure out the triggers to end the game early. I guess the 10 scenes he is referring to are each of the scenes at the 120 day marker but that kinda sucks if that's what it is. I was kinda hoping the endings would be the private and public slut endings. And if they are those scenes at the end of the game, Steph only has 1 scene so he's wrong about each girl having 2 endings.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I posted just before you King, but I can't seem to figure out the triggers to end the game early. I guess the 10 scenes he is referring to are each of the scenes at the 120 day marker but that kinda sucks if that's what it is. I was kinda hoping the endings would be the private and public slut endings. And if they are those scenes at the end of the game, Steph only has 1 scene so he's wrong about each girl having 2 endings.
I don't know about early triggers but on his Patreon these were the generic endings, I don't remember why he had two for each, but as he was done with them he released them without the specific endings. I didn't have time to play far today, but will check it out. The regular cheats work as well, using console to adjust values, but nothing happened where I ended early.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes