Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I used the script that Muttdoggy uploaded:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
On other news Vren is moving along on v0.5

Yep, I'm still writing. Current word count has climbed to 130k, which is 10k more than 0.4.1. There's plenty more to do too, so we'll see how high that number gets by the end. Right now I'm writing up the harem ending, which will be the hardest to reach but hopefully the most rewarding. In it, you end up with all five girls living under one roof, eager to serve you (and each other while they're at it). It's turning out to be a lot of fun, because basically anything goes here. It's the big finale, and everyone is involved!
I've also finished the generic endings (ie. the endings used if they aren't involved in one of the special endings) for Lily and Mom, and finished the sex scenes for the three different actions you can take at the end of the game. Still left: The generic endings for Stephanie, Nora, and Alexia, and 5 special endings.
That's all I have to report for tonight. I may make some image sets in a few days to give myself a break; if so I'll make sure to throw my favorite images up here for you all to enjoy.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I kind of dislike this game for not showing the main guy at all.
I got to the part where he got a handjob from his mom and she was holding empty air.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
How the hell can I make purple and red serum? Do I have to keep getting Stephanie to make it in exchange for 3 blue serums?

I remember being able to make it myself

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How the hell can I make purple and red serum? Do I have to keep getting Stephanie to make it in exchange for 3 blue serums?

I remember being able to make it myself
You need the blues and Stephanie's help now, it was a recent change by Vren to sort of balance things out.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You need the blues and Stephanie's help now, it was a recent change by Vren to sort of balance things out.
I've got the part where I tell Stephanie to help me making the serum on future mornings, And I got ingredients for 10 deses, BUT nothing else happens...If I met her in the morning at the labs, my only option are Talk or drink ( and talking lead nowhere...)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
To learn how to make Reds you need to talk to Nora after you learn Purple, there will be an option to Ask her about the new Serum research; then I think you need to go online and post somewhere to get more information. Then you can make them with Stephanie in the morning, that is a random event though, or when you have the code go in the lab you can make them when you are alone and have enough of either.

Honestly, at this stage, its easier to just use the console and add them using the player_red_serum=# console command. When there are more paths and options it may not be as much of a grind to make them the normal way. Right now the random factors, unless you are using the modded scripts from this thread, are fairly low to get the events to fire.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No matter how much times I talk with Stephanie in the morning, I can't get the option to make the purple serum T.T
BTW, what is "resistence" for?

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
No matter how much times I talk with Stephanie in the morning, I can't get the option to make the purple serum T.T
BTW, what is "resistence" for?
resistance = resistance to the serums effects thats why it fades over a few days

Reactions: sandrop

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Some of the Scripts on the site (like the one I shared at the top of page 17 that Muttdoggy posted back on page 14-15) removes resistance cause it's a dumb new feature to drag out the game to make it feel like it's longer than it actually is. It's kinda like increasing a games difficulty to make it feel bigger without adding and actual substance.

Reactions: Red469

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Can someone explain the serums? Or is it just use blue until a certain amount of points then purple then red?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone explain the serums? Or is it just use blue until a certain amount of points then purple then red?
Blue serums add to the slut score each time it's used.
Purple serums decrease slut score but also remove resistance.
Red serums boost slut score but also add resistance.

That's why I hobbled the resistance modifier cuz it's ridiculous (in my opinion). You need the red to bump up the slut score and then you get penalized for that because it also lowers the the chance she will do certain actions because of the way it's calculated.

Reactions: Red469 and Burt

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I wouldn't mind the resistance mechanic if the game was "balanced" better. As it is by default goes up REALLY harshly and takes forever to go back down naturally. Combine that with RNG encounters for some characters and events and it is frustrating having to deal with it.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game isn't bad, but the invisible guy is kinda weird. I could see if he was a ghost or an invisible man but there has to be a base model when they create each pose so it doesn't make much sense to not include it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The honey select/sbpr studios have multiple ways to show male partners. There's the blue/green shadow men or even an actual male model. The only gripe I have with it is the models are asian inspired and it's very VERY tricky to get them to look less asian.
I can do that a little bit. It's unchecking "Enable simple settings" and carefully manipulating the eye sliders and facial sliders. The trouble is getting it to look right takes a lot of finessing and a steady hand. What is awesome is that once you're done, you can save it.
I havent found a mod to change the eye shape to western tho. If it exists, I haven't found it. But I would love it! I'd start my own game if I had the ability to use western features on those models.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wonder if there are presets with Honey select that other people made you can download and use. TK17 is like that and has a pretty big following.

Also the random events are so rare in this game. I got the sister glass of water scene once in like 50 days.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes