4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm surprised you had such a noble idea!
Have you played Asimofu's previous title, Echidna Wars DX, and did you know that you can download a trial version of it for free on DLSite?
If you knew that, you wouldn't be saying something so misguided as that he won't release a demo version of Estra. It's very irresponsible to say things without doing any research, like you did, isn't it?
Estra is still in the development stage, it's not finished, it's just a game in development that you can play if you pay for it on Ci-en. Official demo version is released when the game is finished.
Sarojin, can you please stop using misguided examples to start irrelevant conversations, because it makes the discussion meaningless?

#1: 1630962003474.png That is when I posted that, so you're quite a bit late, #2 I did not say he WOULD NOT release a demo, I said there WASN'T one, I've seen plenty of projects exactly like these that HAVE demos.

#3: 1630962120778.png

Move on, thanks, read through what I said FULLY next time instead of trying to do a gotcha moment to me, it's pretty obvious which side you stand on, and it's pretty obvious which I stand on. I also don't 100% support piracy, so thanks for painting it like I do, because I clearly didn't say at least 3-4 times that it's a double edged sword, but sure let's cherry pick certain things to try to put me in the worst light possible, and assume things about me when you don't know me at all.

In the end, I don't know you, and you don't know me, we're random strangers on the internet on a forum. end of discussion. (following above mod's post)

Last edited:

yellowstones401

Aug 28, 2021
Sarojin, As long as the author intended to publish a translated version, most of what you have said so far makes no sense.
And you think you're arguing against Venocide with no real attempt to understand how shitty this place is.
Understand that nothing you say in a place like this can be justified.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
The game is still in the very very early stages of development and at the rate the dev is going, it will probably be years before it's done, unless its only a handful of girls and levels which would be disappointing. 3d modelling is much more complex and as far as i am aware its just a one man show.

I want to believe the dev is building the systems first so that he can start to streamline the production of 3d models afterwards, but this game has already been in development for a year or longer and because hes still editing the core gameplay by making modifications, i wouldn't expect to see a public demo for a while, theres really no need.

I think its a disingenuous argument to say that the dev should rush to release a demo to increase interest in the game at this early point in production, people just want a demo so they can play the latest version. I keep hearing this nonsense about what the dev ought to be doing with his game from people who probably won't be buying it anyway.

Let the man do it his way.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
From hundred of threads and thousands reactions I've read the only person who gave different reaction than "yikes" seeing MTL was a japanese guy.

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
You can punch if you don't wield a weapon, and you can use fruit (to a less effective degree) while grappled, and simple UI text has English translation. DLSite's translation service will be in charge of more complicated translations in the future.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
I always get a laugh when people on the internet get bent out of shape about pirating.

Like, yeah, I get that it pisses you off. I get how it's insulting and rude and disheartening. But thinking you can stop it is such a major display of ego it just makes me laugh.

Multi BILLION dollar companies have fought piracy and failed. It's inevitable. You're raging against the tides, and it just makes me laugh.

As Gabe famously said "Piracy is a service problem. If you offer people a good enough service, they will happily pay for it."

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Ugh... I am used to having a Mega link which allows me to download games in two minutes. Then we get one with no Mega link and the download are all "approximate download time: 1h 47m." Even the Gofile link took 25+ minutes for this one.

I don't usually try this type of game, but the reviews were really good, so...

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Ugh... I am used to having a Mega link which allows me to download games in two minutes. Then we get one with no Mega link and the download are all "approximate download time: 1h 47m." Even the Gofile link took 25+ minutes for this one.

I don't usually try this type of game, but the reviews were really good, so...
Just use NOPY, it's pretty fast.

4.80 star(s) 34 Votes