4.80 star(s) 35 Votes

trothrock

Oct 2, 2019
I constantly crash whenever i do anything, is anyone else having this issue or is this a "tech demo + bad pc = get fucked" situation"
Don't know if anyone replied yet. The in-game translator is online and without a connection the game will crash. So if you've got a firewall blocking it that could be your issue. It's what happened to me anyway.

Reactions: Mistervd

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Both sound equally plausible. Plenty of walls and rooms with tight passages or inner walls for first option and centaurs are usually quite sizeable to pick up and hold a shota-like protagonist, to then drop him dazed onto a floor and ride him.
We already have amazing blowjob moves on werewolf and great handjob of slime girl, some tittyfucking would be a great continuation, especially considering Centaurs usually never lack in the breasts department.
I wonder about harpy though, will she be able to fly? it's typical for harpies to fly up and then drop down on people, which can lead to either wingjob or forced face riding... or both. But if she can fly, how do we hit her? is she stunned when she fails to catch you or attack when she uses alternative attack.
I looked at this from a gameplay perspective, in the harpies case we may have some additional mechanics introduced like ranged weapons and my speculation for the centaur was the thought that the idea of an enemy carrying Phil across or through multiple rooms until Phil is pinned seems like something that could be used to increase difficulty on later floors. Also dealing with flying enemies with only a shield could be accomplished by blocking than attacking before they regain their altitude. I imagine Estras will become difficult as well as more and more monster girls, hazards are introduced. So get good with the simple mechanics before things get more complicated.

On side note I heard that there maybe ghost girls and orc girls as well.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you need advice, isolate estrus enemies (pink tinted enemies) don't engage them with a group if possible. Use stealth, holding the shield up makes Phil walk slowly and he won't alert sleeping enemies or wandering enemies if they aren't looking at him. Use range to your advantage. The sword swings pretty far forwards and can catch enemies further away than you may first expect.

Realize that getting out of a grab is your number 1 priority. Once Phil breaks the grab his stamina will go 0 no matter how much you had before. Then move diagonally as much as possible, ideally in opposite movement to the enemies to create distance. Finally, group up enemies in a cluster if you can manage it. (Note: This is a terrible idea if an estrus enemy is within the group.) The sword's swing can strike multiple tightly grouped enemies.

On estrus enemies: They will only try to grab Phil. Dodge them by diagonally strafing, you will only have one opportunity to hit them. (Grabs cannot be interrupted with an attack.) When they are getting back up after a miss, you can stun them, though make sure that you have more than enough stamina to block more than one grab. You'll probably need it. If they attempt to insert manage Phil's stamina carefully, breaking the grab will reverse the animation and give Phil more time to fully escape.

If Phil gets grabbed with depleted stamina, you've already lost, and should restart if you're not viewing the animation. Attempting to break the grab without stamina won't reverse the animation and by the time stamina has recovered it'll be too late.

Misc notes: Hitting werewolves girls 3 times (to 50% of their HP, this will presumably apply to new, dressed monster girls in the future as well.) will result in them stripping. Phil at 50% HP gets stripped by the girls when grabbed. (I don't know if this effects lust, estrus gain, or anything else…) Estrus enemies within a group of enemies should be avoided at any cost. If you think they may need to be defeated, divide and conquer.
Thank you for providing these helpful tips.

I can only wonder what reverse-rape centaur scene could be like.
I have been wondering that ever since discovering Monster Musume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Depends on their attack pattern. I imagine that her grab will be different from what we have currently so she may charge and pin Phil against a wall for her scene. In that case, option A would be a rough assjob into insertion while Phil is pinned against the wall. Option B, if she just grabs Phil like the current girls, will probably be paizuri into I imagine the centaur pins Phil against the ground with her horse body.
I think option 3 is most likely as MC can be mounted the same way outside as well.

Both sound equally plausible. Plenty of walls and rooms with tight passages or inner walls for first option and centaurs are usually quite sizeable to pick up and hold a shota-like protagonist, to then drop him dazed onto a floor and ride him.
We already have amazing blowjob moves on werewolf and great handjob of slime girl, some tittyfucking would be a great continuation, especially considering Centaurs usually never lack in the breasts department.
I wonder about harpy though, will she be able to fly? it's typical for harpies to fly up and then drop down on people, which can lead to either wingjob or forced face riding... or both. But if she can fly, how do we hit her? is she stunned when she fails to catch you or attack when she uses alternative attack.
I would imagine the harpy lady girl would fly into MC's face and latch onto him like a facehugger in heat. She would ride faster and faster until flying away leaving MC's pretty boy face covered with harpy love.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
How the fck am I able to "resist" or "endure" during the raping scene? There is no visible key to press (or at least I can't see one), so I'm always game over after the first rape -.-

Another annoying and unfair thing are the werewolfs- once they jumped you and you managed to free yourself, you are left with zero stamina > not being able to defend or attack <> running away is also impossible since that fat and unsporting kid can't do it...

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
How the fck am I able to "resist" or "endure" during the raping scene?
What's wrong with you? You should enjoy rape, not resist it.
e2dbfb21ffe31ed09c6756b751d5bde223755f059af818a41d6d459ddd0dacf8.gif

Anyway, there is option to RESIST, use it when you have stamina, when you're out (but not completely) you ENDURE. If you resist too much and get beyond your endurance you're most likely fucked. Literally. Also, upon encounter with estrus enemy (pink ones) you will be most likely game-overed on first tackle, so beware.

The more stamina you have upon tackled the better chance on survival, if you're caught with zero stamina - ENDURE till it refills.
If you manage to get free you will be have 0 stamina left, always. Don't get grabbed again. Or do, I won't kink shame you.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
What's wrong with you? You should enjoy rape, not resist it.
View attachment 1404889

Anyway, there is option to RESIST, use it when you have stamina, when you're out (but not completely) you ENDURE. If you resist too much and get beyond your endurance you're most likely fucked. Literally. Also, upon encounter with estrus enemy (pink ones) you will be most likely game-overed on first tackle, so beware.

The more stamina you have upon tackled the better chance on survival, if you're caught with zero stamina - ENDURE till it refills.
If you manage to get free you will be have 0 stamina left, always. Don't get grabbed again. Or do, I won't kink shame you.
:-D I got your point, yes. But sometimes I would just like to progress in the game, you know. Are there more enemies than the two yet?

danob

Aug 10, 2020
How the fck am I able to "resist" or "endure" during the raping scene? There is no visible key to press (or at least I can't see one), so I'm always game over after the first rape -.-

Another annoying and unfair thing are the werewolfs- once they jumped you and you managed to free yourself, you are left with zero stamina > not being able to defend or attack <> running away is also impossible since that fat and unsporting kid can't do it...
The system is pretty simple and elegant, but a little hard to explain properly. It only needs one button and you can use most of the gameplay buttons to control it (Z, X, C (or whatever you have set as the item buttons), movement keys etc.).

1. It counts as ENDURE when you hold the button and it counts as RESIST if you press it repeatedly.

2. Resisting costs stamina (the smaller gauge) and moves the X up the climax gauge, enduring reduces the speed at which the bigger gauge fills up.

3. If the X reaches the top, you free yourself. If the climax gauge fills up, you climax/lose.

4. Stamina works pretty much the same as when Attacking, it refills faster if you DON'T let it drop down to 0. If you do, the bar goes red and takes ages to replenish.

The base idea is to RESIST when you have stamina for it (the stamina bar is yellow and you have enough of it so that another RESIST won't zero it out) and ENDURE at all the other times (to let stamina regenerate while slowing down the climax progress). You know that your ENDURE is working when the stamina bar and the tip of the climax bar turn blue. It's good to look out for that blue colour as it seems like the girl changing the animation and/or pace resets it, so you have to ENDURE again.

Bonus stuff:

1. If the heart at the bottom of the climax gauge fills up, the girl will gain the pink Estrus aura and try to mount you. Enemies that spawn with the pink aura already on them will skip right to that as well. The mounting animation gives you a few seconds to get out of it, longer if you spam RESIST (and it even slows down at the very end if you do), and currently there's no way to get out if you get fully inserted (even though the whole minigame still appears to be working, you won't be able to move the X past about 80% of the bar). If you get jumped by such pink enemy, you will need to have at least 60%+ of your stamina, before the scene starts, to be able to escape. The insertion animation only takes a few seconds, there's no time to use ENDURE, so you need to spam RESIST (even when your stamina goes into red) and hope that you have enough to push the X up before it plays out.

2. The girls have finisher/special animations that will sometimes play, those fill the climax bar a lot faster, so there's a bit of depth to the whole system where you can try to ENDURE through those and only try to RESIST once normal animations are playing. It might not matter much with 2 enemies and 2 floors, but since your climax bar stays on the screen even if you manage to run away and then starts decaying slowly, in the future it will matter a lot more if you got out with it 20% or 90% filled (as the next enemy might finish you off very easily in the latter case). That's also where the blue fruits will come in handy, especially since there's already a small mechanic that's supposed to discourage waiting around.

3. Currently it doesn't matter how much stamina you had left when you managed to break out of a rape scene, you will still get up on your feet with 0. Due to that, there's no point in trying to save up and the faster you can get out the better. Theoretically at least, since you can sometimes see other girls entering and leaving the room as you are struggling, including the ones that have spotted your before, so sometimes getting out later might mean you will only have to fight one enemy instead of 5.

As for trying to fight off the enemy right after you got up, it's not easy, but with enough attempts you will learn how to stall and toy with the AI long enough to get your stamina back. It's perfectly possible, even with werewolves. It's not really about running away, but more about baiting them out to attack the air and circle around you. Do keep in mind that pink enemies run faster than you can, werewolves at least, and that they will only use the grab attack.

how many monsters are currently in the game just 2 right?
:-D I got your point, yes. But sometimes I would just like to progress in the game, you know. Are there more enemies than the two yet?
Yes, just the two for now. The labyrinth only has two floors so far as well.

Last edited:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I'd like to also just note, with advice above, managing your stamina is more important than HP management at the moment… if Phil is being rapidly attacked then lowering your shield taking a hit and running off with invincibility frames is a better choice than letting your stamina deplete so a grab will break though. As currently is, if Phil gets grabbed with a depleted stamina meter then any recovered stamina will disappear. You'll get plenty of HP recovery items and gold can buy more at the shop.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
i only asked cuz some people mention a centur so i thought there was one in the game
Not yet implemented, she's just on paper for now. Just slimes and werewolves are in game for now. The kitsune merchant is probably going to get a scene next then presumably Asimofu will get to modeling and coding in more monster girls. As well as implementing features like traps and more level elements.

Jan 15, 2018
lmao Mimina is such a fuckin chump
-funny there's bonus dialogue
bruh why even bother paying
i was worried id have to cut her up when i reached the 2nd shop point
with all the screen shaking the first time i stole from her

btw pink mon girls are OP af
dont get caught
dont even fight

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The system is pretty simple and elegant, but a little hard to explain properly. It only needs one button and you can use most of the gameplay buttons to control it (Z, X, C (or whatever you have set as the item buttons), movement keys etc.).

1. It counts as ENDURE when you hold the button and it counts as RESIST if you press it repeatedly.

2. Resisting costs stamina (the smaller gauge) and moves the X up the climax gauge, enduring reduces the speed at which the bigger gauge fills up.

3. If the X reaches the top, you free yourself. If the climax gauge fills up, you climax/lose.

4. Stamina works pretty much the same as when Attacking, it refills faster if you DON'T let it drop down to 0. If you do, the bar goes red and takes ages to replenish.

The base idea is to RESIST when you have stamina for it (the stamina bar is yellow and you have enough of it so that another RESIST won't zero it out) and ENDURE at all the other times (to let stamina regenerate while slowing down the climax progress). You know that your ENDURE is working when the stamina bar and the tip of the climax bar turn blue. It's good to look out for that blue colour as it seems like the girl changing the animation and/or pace resets it, so you have to ENDURE again.

Bonus stuff:

1. If the heart at the bottom of the climax gauge will fill up, the girl will gain the pink Estrus aura and try to mount you. Enemies that spawn with the pink aura already on them will skip right to that as well. The mounting animation gives you a few seconds to get out of it, longer if you spam RESIST (and it even slows down at the very end if you do), and currently there's no way to get out if you get fully inserted (even though the whole minigame still appears to be working, you won't be able to move the X past about 80% of the bar). If you get jumped by such pink enemy, you will need to have at least 60%+ of your stamina, before the scene starts, to be able to escape. The insertion animation only takes a few seconds, there's no time to use ENDURE, so need to spam RESIST (even when your stamina goes into red) and hope you have enough to push the X up before it plays out.

2. The girls have finisher/special animations that will sometimes play, those fill the climax bar a lot faster, so there's a bit of depth to the whole system where you can try to ENDURE through those and only try to RESIST once normal animations are playing. It might not matter much with 2 enemies and 2 floors, but since your climax bar stays on the screen even if you manage to run away and then starts decaying slowly, in the future it will matter a lot more if you got out with it 20% or 90% filled (as the next enemy might finish you off very easily in the latter case). That's also where the blue fruits will come in handy, especially since there's already a small mechanic that's supposed to discourage waiting around.

3. Currently it doesn't matter how much stamina you had left when you managed to break out of a rape scene, you will still get up on your feet with 0. Due to that, there's no point in trying to save up and the faster you can get out the better. Theoretically at least, since you can sometimes see other girls entering and leaving the room as you are struggling, including the ones that have spotted your before, so sometimes getting out later might mean you will only have to fight one enemy instead of 5.

As for trying to fight off the enemy right after you got up, it's not easy, but with enough attempts you will learn how to stall and toy with the AI long enough to get your stamina back. It's perfectly possible, even with werewolves. It's not really about running away, but more about bating them out to attack the air and circle around you. Do keep in mind that pink enemies run faster than you can, werewolves at least, and that they will only use the grab attack.

Yes, just the two for now. The labyrinth only has two floors so far as well.
Thank you for posting your list of tips for us on here.

As for the bickering on this thread, this is a game site and as such it's suppoed to be enjoyable. Let's try and keep it that way :)

• Angry
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
4.80 star(s) 35 Votes