Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
This ending was way too sad, but somehow motivating to see how the dev managed to learn how to use daz almost perfectly, if only the facial expressions were better at times.. but overall I think I enjoyed it up until right before the ending lol

P.S how to write reviews for games?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This ending was way too sad, but somehow motivating to see how the dev managed to learn how to use daz almost perfectly, if only the facial expressions were better at times.. but overall I think I enjoyed it up until right before the ending lol

P.S how to write reviews for games?
Up top, beneath the tags, see the stars? Click those to bring up a Rate this thread window.

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Lady In Blue [v1.0] Sadge Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 341 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 324 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi, can you reupload it please

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
damn ... i was in a hole before this game .. thought there where some story to chear me up ... now im deeper than before ...
sad story , good game if you not in a rabbit hole

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

Bossk21

Dec 3, 2019
Great game, if this game is base on your life story, I hope you doing better. Also i used to be depress too, all I want to say is that what helped me was to look above the trees. I spend months to years never looking up at the open sky because I had so many problems and things happening around me I forgot there was a beautiful world out there. Overall great game and hot characters. Keep up the good work m8 and best of luck learning the system.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Damn. Now I'm worried for the dev (after the end of the game). Are you okay? How's it going? There's light in the end of the tunnel. Always.
Great game, if this game is base on your life story, I hope you doing better. Also i used to be depress too, all I want to say is that what helped me was to look above the trees. I spend months to years never looking up at the open sky because I had so many problems and things happening around me I forgot there was a beautiful world out there. Overall great game and hot characters. Keep up the good work m8 and best of luck learning the system.
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-lotus-flower-v0-1-sadge-games.71511/

dhgtheecho

Nov 29, 2020
the fact that the game is loosely based off of the devs life,. makes it more intriguing and cooler to me. Like cool sex, but i'm ready to be depressed

Reactions: Azsouth

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I accidentally got here from author's second game and surprised of how good this one seems: nice characters cg, nice scenes, not an average plot and even finished. Gonna test it and tell how I've liked it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Found a bug. I'm not sure how it happened, but I can't go past this point. When I click, it just flips between these 2 pics.
And my save is at this point. I know since the game has a "completed" tag, this won't be fixed lol, but figured I'd post it to let others know. It was likely due to me fast skipping through this area, which means, if I want to start over, I will have to slow click through it all again, which I really ain't up for doing. Mental note...don't fast skip through games...especially compressed versions.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
What a mix of genius and inner demons. I'm sure the list of people who you reached with this game is much larger than you know.

It reminds me of the story of when the greatest clown of all came to town.. That very day a torn and sad man visited a psychiatrist and poured out his struggles and innermost thoughts to the doctor. After the session the doctor gave the man a suggestion that he thought might help him in his despair.. He told him to go to the show and watch the clown so as to perhaps forget about his worries for a time.

The man gave the doctor a sad smile and replied. "That I cannot do.. you see doctor, I am that clown."

Anything else I can add seems to have already been said by this community that you have touched. Fight the good fight and carry on my friend. I, along with others are here if you should ever need somebody to talk to. Definitely going to follow you and your work in the future.

Inadequate are the words in a moment like this but I do hope you can see and feel where we as a community are coming from.
Well put.

SadgeGames you've done a phenomenal job using daz for your first game, and I wish you the best for both future games as well as in your life. The story is one were I had not expected breaking through the 4th wall at times, and the ending... man, I'm in your shoes as well. There are scenes were it felt like this was discussing my own life. Life isn't perfect, and that makes this game more impactful. Hang in there, and know that you are not alone.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well put.

SadgeGames you've done a phenomenal job using daz for your first game, and I wish you the best for both future games as well as in your life. The story is one were I had not expected breaking through the 4th wall at times, and the ending... man, I'm in your shoes as well. There are scenes were it felt like this was discussing my own life. Life isn't perfect, and that makes this game more impactful. Hang in there, and know that you are not alone.
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-lotus-flower-v0-3-sadge-games.71511/
Just updated today.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished this game, and kinda wish I could give the Dev a hug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But did enjoy it, thank you so much for this.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes