enel777

May 14, 2020
Ahaha, look on the first page where you downloaded the game, under there is a 'points walkthrough' text file.
Download that and choose the options at the top for the main girls.
To choose the black door, you need at least one of the 3 main girls with max points.
If you have all three girls with max points, you can also choose a harem ending in addition.
Hope you check them out!
game is broken maxed out al the girls still no black door and without the walkthroughmod the game is a mess

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Wow, just finished the game and...wow that hit hard SadgeGames there is no such thing as "too late" or "too far gone" the problem started with a decision, it can also end with one, it won't be easy at all you can trust me on that have had my own fair share of what you are experiencing. Hold fast seek help in what ever way you think you need help, be open to suprises, as insignificant as we seem in time we exist at this very moment and that's all that should matter enjoying each moment the way you would want it to be. I am not you I can't dictate for you but I'm sure you know you are strong and I know you know people care for you hell if no body does we will and if they don't I will, be strong, you will become alive again

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow. I started playing and I have to say that I like this game.
The game promises to be interesting.

I love these songs in this game, they give the atmosphere..

/Damn. I played, what an experience... a unique game. Gives a lot to think about..
I was even touched at certain moments.
Good job. We can learn something from this game. And then think about your own life..

Thank you for this game Dev. I am waiting for more.
It will be fine, good luck.

Last edited:

MadDangler

Jul 22, 2017
Really enjoyed the game. Do you have a song list as I'd love to find a few of these versions. Really added to the atmosphere of the play. Well done.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Really enjoyed the game. Do you have a song list as I'd love to find a few of these versions. Really added to the atmosphere of the play. Well done.
The music in this game is great. ;) I know some of these songs, but original versions.

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
All I can say to you SadgeGames is that this is a great game. On the other hand I feel for you. Please seek help if you need it. But remember there is always sunshine after a storm. I also had a lot of problems in life, but with the help of family and friends I managed to overcome them. Now I made it my job to help others

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm very confused by the storyconstantly mentioning the MC addiction, yet when offered unknown drugs, "I've never done anything like this before"???
Drug is far to be the only thing that can lead to addiction ; it's one of the few things that lead to a physiological addiction, but addiction can also be emotional. And most addiction are destructive in a way or another. Even the most innocent things, like stamp collection by example, can become addictive, as long as it fill something in your life.
It's the same scheme whatever your addiction. It start innocently, then you discover that it put you in an enjoyable state of mind (whatever serenity, excitement, etc.), therefore you do it more often, more longer, more seriously. The deeper you'll go, the more you'll do nothing else. And the more you'll do nothing else, the deeper you'll want to go, because it now don't just fill some hole in your life, it fill the hole that your life has become because of this addiction.
And it's why it's really difficult to quit, especially without help, because it's a vicious circle that left nothing else in your life.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
game is broken maxed out al the girls still no black door and without the walkthroughmod the game is a mess
I had the same problem with the cheat mod, but here's how I fixed it. At the beginning of the game, I had raised my points with all three girls to >20 with the cheat mod, which broke the black door/red door decision (I could only choose the red door). By setting my points with all girls to the logical maximum of points (3 points with Sarah, 4 points with Carolyn and Lynn) the black door was available again.

Reactions: MrLewdTimes

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I can only assume the PREGNANCY tag is a mistake - - or a non-optimal path achieved by neglecting one of the girls?

Complete playthrough done with a grand total of 4 vaginal creampies possible out of around 30 events...

This game is a BJ focused game with almost ZERO actual sex.

The emotional path of this story is very relatable for me, having been to the pits of despair on a monthly or daily basis for most of my life. I sympathize, but the fantasy aspect just doesn't do much for me. Sure, many players will definitely enjoy the lez and oral that compromises 99% of all the intimacy scenes, but I wished for a bit more, especially with the (what I must assume) falsely listed PREGNANCY tag.
have you gone through the black door at the end of the game? if you do, every option you can choose from ends with the pregnancy of that specific girl, and all three of them are pregnant with the harem ending

Reactions: Qmil679
D

Deleted member 609652

^ if anyone have any song from this game, can post here or dm please :(

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
^ if anyone have any song from this game, can post here or dm please :(
they should be in the 'game' folder (so inside the game --> contents --> resources --> autorun --> game) or in a subfolder inside the 'game' folder. you should look for sound files there. I don't have the game installed currently, otherwise I could have found them for you

edit: I downloaded the game and extracted the RPA packages with UnRen (option 1). all MP3 files could then be found in Contents --> Resources --> Autorun --> Game --> Audio --> Episode 1

There were 10 MP3 files in total so I ran them through ACRcloud:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
What a mix of genius and inner demons. I'm sure the list of people who you reached with this game is much larger than you know.

It reminds me of the story of when the greatest clown of all came to town.. That very day a torn and sad man visited a psychiatrist and poured out his struggles and innermost thoughts to the doctor. After the session the doctor gave the man a suggestion that he thought might help him in his despair.. He told him to go to the show and watch the clown so as to perhaps forget about his worries for a time.

The man gave the doctor a sad smile and replied. "That I cannot do.. you see doctor, I am that clown."

Anything else I can add seems to have already been said by this community that you have touched. Fight the good fight and carry on my friend. I, along with others are here if you should ever need somebody to talk to. Definitely going to follow you and your work in the future.

Inadequate are the words in a moment like this but I do hope you can see and feel where we as a community are coming from.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes