Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
SadgeGames This is great stuff, especially as a first try, you've got a ton of potential. 2020 has sucked hard but as a little silver lining I think you've touched a bunch of people with this game. Hope you stick around, looking forward to what you come up with next my dude.

Reactions: ChuckyHH

Toymaker

Nov 12, 2020
I don't know English and am writing with Google Translate.

The deepest game in meaning. Because it is about the most important questions - what is the meaning of life, how to find it if it is lost, and what is such happiness.

It is especially valuable in that it gives, albeit not complete, but fairly correct and accurate answers.
Once upon a time I myself had to look for the answers, and I found them. Therefore, I was fascinated by the story of this game, I wanted to know the differences in the answers, there were no differences. This game is about me too.

I'm sorry, but knowing the right decision, understanding why it is the right one, in my life I did not find the strength in myself and chose the black door.

SadgeGames - are you young? You are much smarter than me - it took me more than ten years behind the black door to understand what you understood. I learned late - all meanings are equally valuable, because they are conventional, forces can be taken from any meanings, and the most valuable thing is time and health. From behind the black door you can and should go out, do not waste time, cry, but go through the red door. Leave a part of yourself behind the black door, the resulting emptiness will overgrow with new reasons, new reasons will give new strength - you know that. I am too old and not healthy, I have been behind the black door for too long, I was too stupid, I have nowhere to return, there is only death behind the black door. But now I know for sure - you can leave the black door and enter the red one. You are smart, you are wise, you can give a lot to other people, you will give someone happiness, someone will give you happiness. Please come back, go through the red door.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
What's behind the black door at the end?
The place I have often retreated to in my life :)
It's sort of a reference to the dream worlds I created for myself over my life.
I was often on the road with my parents when I was young and there were many long car rides. I just looked out the window and was caught in my dream worlds and made up stories. Some of my best memories.
Maybe also why I enjoyed creating this game. It gave me finally the possibility to visualize something which was just in my head before.
The game has a lot of these references. I could probably write an essay about them but not at the moment. Maybe one day)

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
Once upon a time I myself had to look for the answers, and I found them. Therefore, I was fascinated by the story of this game, I wanted to know the differences in the answers, there were no differences. This game is about me too.
Thank you for your awesome message. I had a lot of doubts while writing the dialogue whether it would describe and show the things I'm going through correctly or if it would sound fake. But through messages like yours and also others I got over the course of the development, this pressure has disappeared somewhat.

The positive messages are a small light in my not so bright life. Thanks for playing my game. It started as a tool to learn daz to make renders about girls but the other, much smaller, goal was to create something at least a few people could have some fun with. So thanks for playing.

reneone

Nov 3, 2019
Did you download any mod or change code? Should jump to the new episode after the end of episode 3, at least on the new version
I'll try it without the walkthrough mod later this week, that's the only change I made, did remove it but I assume it's my save that's broken aswell.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Lady in blue" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lady in blue" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty good game but the one that I was the most interested in was Carolyn as she looked so cute in that hoodie when I saw them in the screenshots.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
excellent first game. I hope you do another. thanks for the share so worth the time to play.

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
any idea on what to do to get black door red door ending suck ass some help pls View attachment 927421
Ahaha, look on the first page where you downloaded the game, under there is a 'points walkthrough' text file.
Download that and choose the options at the top for the main girls.
To choose the black door, you need at least one of the 3 main girls with max points.
If you have all three girls with max points, you can also choose a harem ending in addition.
Hope you check them out!

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
I looked through the source code from the game The Visit and can now make my animations the same as he did. (started on my second VN a few days back)
Looks now way smoother and with a big quality boost because I no longer lose much quality through converting.

It would never have crossed my mind to do it like that but it works really good.
I didn't play many VN yet and also don't play many. Maybe that's not the best as a developer because with every VN I play, I get inspired by how other dev's do some stuff.
But I can't spam VN. For now Cyberpunk and I hope I can play some more VN next year.

(I have stock in CD Projekt Red - buy the game guys and make me rich ;) )

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes