Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, that was a nice surprise, the girls looks good, no grind, no bullshit, sex scenes are easy to get and the story ain't bad.
Good game to have some fun without complications.

Reactions: jojo1241

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Sadge Games
Version: Ep.3
So you developer did a kind of "flash back" portraying some real points in your life.

On the positive side, then you are a "Don Juan" I think any man would like to have been in his friendly place, with this bunch of hot babes, what a man wants more in life.

1- You have a great friend or friends.

2- The girls get in your way spontaneously, without any effort.

3- What Harem you had or still have.

4- That black door, of your life is extremely envious.

5- This is a Real Life Game ... that wonders your life huh.(y):love::cool:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Deb the genres states sharing i.e. multiple penetrations is it avoidable or not? Cox not a fan of it

Jul 20, 2020
SadgeGames
Heya, Just wanted to thank you again for this VN, I just read your dev notes and I'm kind of worried for you. Don't get so down, I know things are rough in certain parts of the world, but don't lose faith and give up. Maybe try making another Vn, something a bit more light hearted to occupy your time a little bit, something to occupy your mind?

I know this is just a forum for adult games, but don't let yourself fall deeper into a hole. Reach out to someone to help you get through these crazy times.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Hang in there SadgeGames ! Just a month ago I saw my friends for the first time this year, when we had a small Halloween party. Otherwise I had only seen random people in trains, busses or grocery stores or my mom, dad or grandmom. I have to admit that to realize the fact I felt oddly seeing my friends. At that time we had meetings up to 50 people permitted. From tomorrow our government tightened allowed activities because we have another wave going on until Dec 20. Seems like I'll be seeing my friends sometime next year again. Also, at this time of year we have so little time in sunlight: the sun rises above the horizon around nine and it sets by four o'clock. Yeah, I wish it would snow quite soon so it wouldn't be so dark all the time.

Now I'm off to see how this Lady in Blue ends because the download is ready... :)

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
its too late for me
That sounds ominous jresam . What do you mean? I don't know you or your situation, but I know that feelings of hopelessness will blind you to the reality that things can get better. Those bad feelings are just emotions that will eventually pass, and when they're gone you'll be able to see things more clearly. Maybe I'm taking your comment the wrong way. I hope so. If not, go find someone to talk to who makes you feel better.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Lady In Blue [v1.0] Sadge Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 343 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 325 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
SadgeGames all that's good must come to an end and I'm really glad you completed this game.
It might seem short compared to other works but it was fantastic as your first experience as a developer.

The writing is really emotional, there's no fake shit going on here. Granted, it's noticeably dark sometimes but it was to be expected when you were trying to capture your current state of mind and vent during these hard times.
Music helps a lot in that regard. The game's soundtrack just plays in the background but it's really nice and soothing, it suits the atmosphere perfectly.

Anyway, apart from the "intimate" story, the artistic aspects of the game are also fantastic. Those girls are HOT AS FUCK and all of them are sweet and interesting in their own way. Besides, I haven't played the latest update yet (I'm downloading it as I write) but you have created one of the sexiest scenes that I have seen in any game here. I'm obviously talking about the final scene on the yacht in the previous version. I repeat, one of the hottest scenes ever in any VN/game on F95.
Many devs should be ashamed thay you, a rookie, were able to create such a long, exciting scene while others just whip up a bunch of lifeless renders and call it a sex scene.

Things to improve in any future project: the game dynamics. The way we progress in the story should make the scenes feel more connected. But I know you already thought about that.

For what it's worth, just remember you're not alone in that feeling. Many of us feel trapped and it's like the year 2020 has been stolen from our lives. We are suffering on many fronts, so it's always wise to look for things that keep us going.
In your case, you did very well to start developing games. I honestly believe you're gifted for it and think you should just keep making them.

Also, mach nur so weiter! Ich freue mich wirklich darauf, ein neues Projekt von dir zu sehen.
Aber bitte, nächstes Mal ohne jede hässliche Karte :KEK::KEK:

Keep it up! I'm really looking forward to a new project from you ;)

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:

Dodoo92

Sep 2, 2017
Whats with the pregnancy tag above the game? The dev didnt mention this tag in genre spoiler
So is there any? And if so, how much?

nightforce

Jan 9, 2018
Whats with the pregnancy tag above the game? The dev didnt mention this tag in genre spoiler
So is there any? And if so, how much?
when this happens as the game finished, probably because there is one pregnancy ending or something. I'll check it later after downloading.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes