monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Somehow my goal for playing this last update switched from seeing with which girl "I" would end up to what are you, Sadge, willing to tell me/us. Normally after finishing an update I'd wrap my savefiles to a zip and delete other contents from my hard drive to wait for the next update or move to another game if this was the last update for the VN. But this time... For thirty minutes, after I cheated by watching all renders for other girl choices I couldn't get to in the game, I've been trying to think of something "wise" to write here to a comment so I could give back something useful. After an awkward start in the spring with the first update I thought what was to point of this game. It felt depressing. During the second update I realized this was more than a game. It felt like a lifeline, an awakening or a cry for help.

You mentioned that this didn't help because you felt alone, that you need new people around. And this might be the end of your creative journey because you're just sitting alone at the computer and you're unable to talk about what you're doing. Maybe you should partner up with someone who is also doing visual novels. That way you could talk about what you're doing.

Thank you for giving us a different experience. Many people don't appreciate it. I hope you'll find your happiness in the future.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
came for the fap
got discount jacksepticeye and the suicide hotline
If you want to fap, just unrpa images[12].rpa to a folder and launch your favorite picture viewer with a slideshow option. Isn't that the way to fap in all VNs? ;) But, you might need to move all images to a single folder to have less interruptions.

nawiwo

May 6, 2020
SadgeGames, bro ur not alone, there are many people who struggle at life, but believe me if I say that it will get better!
Sometimes when I'm down I look up into the night sky, see the stars and think:
The universe is so big, compared to it we/I are/am nothing, as are our/my problems.

Be strong.

Advice: If your alone maybe try Discord and chat with other VN-Developers?!

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
addiction is never fun, i was an gambling addict, my baby bro, may his sould rip, was also a former addict to drugs and alchohol, he was clean for 2 years, before passing away, the young age of 20.
he was the jokester in our sibling group, always could bright the room up.
i have experinced so much pain through my life, luckily for me, never went to drugs or alcohol, but the pain still hurts

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Haha.. norman WutFace

Wenn ich es schaffe noch ein Spiel zu machen, dann wird das erstmal ohne eine Karte sein :D
Das mit der Dynamik ist gutes Feedback aber ja das ist mir auch selber aufgefallen.
Ich war zu faul meine anfänglichen Sachen neu zu machen oder wegzulassen^^
Tbh in der ersten Häflte vom Entwickeln des Spiels war ich noch so sehr damit beschäftigt daz und renpy zu lernen, dass der Rest darunter etwas gelitten hat.

Da ich jetzt darin hoffentlich etwas besser als am Anfang bin (wo genau drückt man jetzt drauf zum Rendern? Was ist ein Denoiser? -> und ich hatte im Sommer dann Modellierung wo wir nen Denoiser programmiert haben, aber einen Monat zu spät PepeHands), kann ich jetzt hoffentlich meinen Fokus mehr auf Story und co richten. Beziehungsweise mit mehr Planung an die Sache gehen, da ich echt seehr viel einfach improvisiert hab. Und damit meine ich, daz starten und dann gings los :D

Danke für das Feedback though.
We don't want to get a slap on the wrist from the mods, dev :KEK:

It shows that you improved tremendously since the first instalments of the game. It's only normal that you directed most of your effort to getting the hang of daz and all that stuff so don't worry if you neglected other aspects. It was your first project after all. You learn by experience.

Hey, someone above suggested keeping in contact with other devs. Me thinks thats a brilliant idea, you should take it into consideration (y)

This last update had a couple really confusing parts, especially when you choose to remain in your "real life." Some unknown people showed up, some blurry trains of thought... But you warned us that it would happen so it just added to the overall feeling that characterizes the game. In a way, playing this game was a bit like reading a stream-of-consciousness novel; quite challenging at times :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When you choose the black door though... Oh boy, that room was a great idea. Let alone the 4 scenes, nothing confusing there :BootyTime:

BTW, I just went backward in the game and... well, I cheated a little bit to change the variables and unlock the different perk scenes. People, you should try the same if you only saw the scenes of one of the choices. There are some very hot moments that everyone should enjoy.

Reactions: pilapila3

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
SadgeGames Man don't be sad this is the times when we need to stay strong
And you are not alone bro many people like your work and they think about you
Don't think you are alone and stay strong
Hope you will be fine and feel normal soon
Take care stay safe and Thanks for your Game

Reactions: Tragic Princess
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes