SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Didnt actually see anything confirmed but what are the chances of ending up with all the girls or at least a couple of them in some way or another? My tags obviously show why i am asking.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Developer Notes:

Hello, I don't really know why I started this project but here we are. (I guess covid played a part)
The game is free to play.
Maybe you have some fun playing it ~ saj.

Seems like the dev is not really interested in doing this. I will be moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lady In Blue [Ep.3] Sadge Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 258 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 241 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, the game looks really good. My grief comes with the fact that even though I avoided Sarah and Caro as much as possible, Im still locked into a relationship or something like that in ep3. I know dev has a personal interest in this game, and experiences hes had has made this game the way it is, but I still felt like its more of an kinetic novel instead of a visual one.
I wouldve happily been in a relationship with Lynn, and Lynn only, while being just friends with Sarah and Caro.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Bailz

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly, the game looks really good. My grief comes with the fact that even though I avoided Sarah and Caro as much as possible, Im still locked into a relationship or something like that in ep3. I know dev has a personal interest in this game, and experiences hes had has made this game the way it is, but I still felt like its more of an kinetic novel instead of a visual one.
I wouldve happily been in a relationship with Lynn, and Lynn only, while being just friends with Sarah and Caro.
and now we have to share Lynn with the other 2, i was never interested in Caro

Reactions: Zerek244

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well, 3 episodes... a real story, and great graphics.
You stated this is more than just a game for you, more like some personal things you'd share...
Don't know what or anything but I can only imagine.
Seems tough.
However you did great so far in telling this story and making the pictures.
If you need a proofreader, just drop me a line and I'll help you (for free)
this could be a good game for you to publish on patreon so you can make some money with it...
however you also state that it's a difficult period for you. Also if you need someone to talk to just to reflect, also drop a line.
hope all goes well and can't wait for the next update.
take care.. and be well

Reactions: Zuschauer

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
All the characters look like 13 year olds. Paolo looks like a 12 year old whom painted a beard in his face with a black marker. lmao.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm afraid to even ask how this turns into a lesbian harem. :WutFace: I just want to know if snitching on the thot sister will make her breakup with her shitty bf?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Developer Notes:

Hello, I don't really know why I started this project but here we are. (I guess covid played a part)

That message has been there since ep 1, yet the dev has provided 2 more updates.
I think it was just a way of justifying the game being made by an amateur in case we might come across bugs or other issues. I wouldn't pay it much attention for the time being.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Developer Notes:

expecting it after 2-4 update this game will be tag as "on-hold" than "Abandoned" haha.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Just want to thank you Sadge, and tell ya to hang in there. Creative people feel the pains of the world the deepest just know that as far as community goes you've got us here. Love your story building and it's so beautiful the way that each character has their own pain and emotions, keep up the good work.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes