3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
What's the best way to get through the loooong useless pauses that seemed to be purposefully added in between the scenes?!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The way the animations were coded with the Ren'py pauses ("$renpy.pause(1, hard=True)") that can't be skipped was also unwelcome. I did a search/replace-all to comment out all 2500+ instances of that in the script just so I wasn't forced to sit through the countless 10-second animation loops.
Could you share your script file?

What's the best way to get through the loooong useless pauses that seemed to be purposefully added in between the scenes?!
Asked jp for his file, otherwise I think changing the hard=True to False should do the trick. Will keep you updated on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aweful

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Aweful Good news! I was able to remove the intro so it should launch straight to the menu and the delays seem to be gone as in you can click to move ahead instead of waiting. Drop this file in the game folder and click yes when it asks to replace the file.

Reactions: Aweful

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ritual had no meaning, just sidequest which never saw fruition.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bad-ish: I'm not gonna lie, other projects by this dev are similar, not meant as a bashing but everything he's done imho has a deflating end with almost no closure or not enough details.

The Good:
Pine Falls is the same, his stuff always has characters that are gorgeous & have unique personalities that keep me engaged & the plots/ storylines may be somewhat generic in some general sense (group of ppl trapped with no escape Or college kids at an exclusive campus that has mysterious happenings xD) but the specifics of his plots are always entertaining & unique. These are not his weaknesses imho, it's only the endings I personally feel he could improve on.

Hopefully he gets enough positive criticism to motivate him to do so as again, I Truly enjoy the vast majority of all of his VNs

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
For the full story, do I need to see/pursue all the girls endings or can I ignore them and go for the final end only?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For the full story, do I need to see/pursue all the girls endings or can I ignore them and go for the final end only?
each girl has own ending so either play game multiple times while concentrating to 1 girl or use saves posted to this thread with each girls endings.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar e instalar este parche en la carpeta del juego original, reemplazando los archivos cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

----

SPANISH TRANSLATION

As always, you have to download the original game and then download and install this patch in the original game's folder, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes