BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Like the game.. it's a wee bit vanilla but the premise and the setup is decent. What the dev now kinda needs to do is bring some conflict.. love/hate.. without having a 'game over' at the end of it. You've shown us that you can make a decent game, now show us some oh shit moments.. some cringeworthy or eurika times.. put some humor.. Give the game the flavor it deserves..

Don't get me wrong.. I'm coming back for more.... BUT you really need some of those times to start bringing in more numbers.

A girl talking about him as she takes care of herself times. 'I wish he'd pushed the door open and come in with me moments' A kiss she starts ending with a slap from her. lol MC hearing her finish thru the door as she takes care of herself.. Hell I don't know... I play these.. not write them.

Make the MC beat somebodies ass at the bar for grabbing a handful of ass.. Or the MC getting his ass beat for the same reason.. somebody grabbed her ass and he tried to be a knight in shining armor... and got his ass stomped.. She helps him home and 'rewards' him..

Get rid of the vanilla and put some Flavorflav into this ride.

Good luck!!

Edit: Really the graphics are strong.. the game idea is good.. Whip this ride like you own it..
Edit/Edit: We chatted on discord and Nymphs understands what I was saying.. Wish nothing but good things for this game. Bookmarked it and waiting for more.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This update seems to have been more focused on Alexandria good in a way as we got further with her, I hope we get some more of Midori next time but I have a feeling something may happen with Claire.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Strange. There is still no v0.5 available here. From yesterday morning it is already on svscomics...

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
The story is really bare whole days with nothing in them and every person talks like they are a robot needs alot of work before i would ever play again

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
One point of failure... Week 5, day 5 shopping end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same issue at the same scene. Did I make a wrong choice ?

Here is the exception traceback :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endshopping_w5d5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 9604, in script
File "D:\OneDrive\Documents\Jeux\LnT_0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\OneDrive\Documents\Jeux\LnT_0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Landlord and the Tenants 0.5
Sun Aug 09 19:01:06 2020

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I had the same issue at the same scene. Did I make a wrong choice ?

Here is the exception traceback :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 9604, in script
File "D:\OneDrive\Documents\Jeux\LnT_0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\OneDrive\Documents\Jeux\LnT_0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Landlord and the Tenants 0.5
Sun Aug 09 19:01:06 2020
That bug was fixed on patreon. But the link on f95 is from the release with the bug. I haven't shared 0.5 to the public yet so you have to wait for some other good guys.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes