Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this one a try, and I was not impressed... The characters have very little personality, as it is mostly just a multi-path visual novel about a pervert and his intended female targets... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Gave this one a try, and I was not impressed... The characters have very little personality, as it is mostly just a multi-path visual novel about a pervert and his intended female targets... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip
sounds like every adult visual game that's around.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
guess its not for you friend. have you tried ecchi sensei?
How do you compare these 2 games? ... They have nothing in common ...

This game is just not really good. There "characters" have well .. no character. There is no gameflow because the MC just sits in his room, looks at cams and choose than to interact with a girl or not. And most interactions feel disconnected or arbitrary.

But yes, games that have the problems I mentioned are "not for me", because I like games with interesting characters to care for or that have charm and are therefore desirable. And I like games that tell an entertaining story and/or have a fun setting.

The idea in this game is not bad, but the execution is lackluster, rushed and not well made. That doesnt mean that is a horrible or bad game, just subpar and flawed - imho.

boredom123

Jan 26, 2020
So let me get this straight instead of supporting and constructive advice for Dev who's not done this before your complaining about they being no incest wow. People must really want to fuck they families also it's his first game a testing ground OFC they are some issues they are plenty of Dev who only care about ONLY money and don't update for months some are big well known yet people don't criticism them

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I think I will wait until it gets a little father into the game before I try this one. I will give it a go once there is more action going on. Good luck with the game.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The MC just sits in his room, looks at cams and choose whether to interact with a girl or not.
For a lot of us that would be a good day. ;):rolleyes:

About the incest requests, the taboo aspect of it adds a bit to the tension, making it less bland, and also makes it easier to flesh out the characters and spice up the dialogue, as they aren't just random people the MC is perving on.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So let me get this straight instead of supporting and constructive advice for Dev who's not done this before your complaining about they being no incest wow. People must really want to fuck they families also it's his first game a testing ground OFC they are some issues they are plenty of Dev who only care about ONLY money and don't update for months some are big well known yet people don't criticism them
It's a joke based on the title of the game...ffs dude.

Reactions: Muff Diver

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Guess it will ne better to wait quite a bit until the game progress, then, the mc is a wimp, letting the girls block and agree, on the jerk path that his.
Ex : TV room, she doesn't want him with the her ? Its a common room, so there no reason to go..
Pool, same.
Guess its so because the dev did not truly write and create images for each paths ?

Else, no use to tell us individuals day without content, tell the amount total and go with content.

Can't recommend the game as it is, it's early so another run later but ..

As to the android version, not sure who made it, XI, DarkAssassin etc use additionals code.
The most important as to adult content being the dialogue box transparency slider.
Decentralised saves, useful over varied reasons, the most common being space availability.
They are some others then, number of save /page etc.

TBS.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update but at least mc got to bang some1 on gentleman route.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes