EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out, but this is basically Erodio, Jealousy, and The Engagement. Same assets, same style of dialogues, same type of walkthrough, etc.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you get the gentleman scene with Alexandria? I tried to not perv on her in every choice. According to the WT you should get a 2nd scene on the balcony, but I didn't get that. And later at the pool she was disgusted by the suggestion to swim in underwear. And if I don't suggest it MC just goes to bed. What am I missing?

AllenHo

Jun 4, 2017
How do you get the gentleman scene with Alexandria? I tried to not perv on her in every choice. According to the WT you should get a 2nd scene on the balcony, but I didn't get that. And later at the pool she was disgusted by the suggestion to swim in underwear. And if I don't suggest it MC just goes to bed. What am I missing?
You need to choose have a closer look when she forgot to fix her button.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
That was my mistake. On Week 01, Saturday, you have to choose 'have a closer look'. Thank you for your report.

Last edited:

boredom123

Jan 26, 2020
You get my dollar as you're active and your honest about your mistakes also I don't care about incest keep up the good work

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
You get my dollar as you're active and your honest about your mistakes also I don't care about incest keep up the good work
The reason is I'm using the walkthrough template from other devs but they also add 'points changing' inside the walkthrough. I thought that would be complicating but now I understand why they do that. That was the second time my walk-through had mistakes. I'm still considering about the walkthrough template though. Should I keep it or mimic their ways, I'm wondering.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The reason is I'm using the walkthrough template from other devs but they also add 'points changing' inside the walkthrough. I thought that would be complicating but now I understand why they do that. That was the second time my walk-through had mistakes. I'm still considering about the walkthrough template though. Should I keep it or mimic their ways, I'm wondering.
In an ideal world players should not need a walkthrough to play a game, if it is needed though try to use a format that will make it clear to a player what the choices mean for the future and/or what choices are essential for a certain route. As a developer you can make things a bit easier and nicer for both yourself and players though by not demanding to have a perfect score to reach certain scenes or paths but let having a score of for example 90% of max points needed be enough.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Had me a little worried with Lina when we touch her ass I thought she was going to shout at us or worse so glad that situation all worked out was hoping for more content with her.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
It might be a little early to ask this but is pregnancy planned for this game? Im still going to play the game even if it isn't but i like pregnancy content and was wondering if you have any plans for it :)

Reactions: bluerubber

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is why all these protest are going on now even with these games every time I play one of them for 1 theirs rarely a Black, Asian or Spanish Protagonist but we live in the United States of America and secondly why are the black girls or guys here portrayed so poorly, their either broke, some type of crook, a challenge for the MC dumb it always 99% of the time portray the black model male or female extremely poorly. This is why we're trying to wipe out systemic racism these games should be more diverse instead of always being some weak looking nerdy white teen or man MC that has a dick the size of an elephant trunk.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This is why all these protest are going on now even with these games every time I play one of them for 1 theirs rarely a Black, Asian or Spanish Protagonist but we live in the United States of America and secondly why are the black girls or guys here portrayed so poorly, their either broke, some type of crook, a challenge for the MC dumb it always 99% of the time portray the black model male or female extremely poorly. This is why we're trying to wipe out systemic racism these games should be more diverse instead of always being some weak looking nerdy white teen or man MC that has a dick the size of an elephant trunk.
You may live in the United States of America, as do a lot of others who visit the site, but not everyone visiting the site lives in the United States of America. If you don't like a game for whatever reason you have the choice of not playing that game! *shrug*

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
this is the end of 0.3, find out what happens next time on Landlord an the Tenant, will the MC get his lazy ass out of bed for more then 5 mins? Will Alexandria pay her rent? All this and more in the next update.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes