Blargher

May 2, 2018
The fact the landlord and tenants isn't an incest cover has me interested. I almost skipped even looking into the thread as I just assumed it was incest again. xD It's sad that on f95 when you see landlord or landlady you just automatically think patreon incest cover.

Anyways, I'll give it a download and try it out.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
The fact the landlord and tenants isn't an incest cover has me interested. I almost skipped even looking into the thread as I just assumed it was incest again. xD It's sad that on f95 when you see landlord or landlady you just automatically think patreon incest cover.

Anyways, I'll give it a download and try it out.
It's just the intro version so it's not long. I don't like incest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If the game succeeds and people want more girls, I can't make it as 'more sisters appear from nowhere'. Plus: I don't like incest. Thank you.
Sorry if that came across wrong. I wasn't criticizing the game. I was actually pointing out that, unlike a huge number of games on F95, this one doesn't have incest. I think it's a good thing; there are already tons of incest games (or incest-implied but technically incest-dodging) games. I hope this does well for you! :)

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry if that came across wrong. I wasn't criticizing the game. I was actually pointing out that, unlike a huge number of games on F95, this one doesn't have incest. I think it's a good thing; there are already tons of incest games (or incest-implied but technically incest-dodging) games. I hope this does well for you! :)
Oh, no, I didn't mock you at all. The word 'thank you' was because you wished me best luck. I didn't think you had bad intention at all.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I agree with this fully. lol While I don't have a like for incest, I have played many good incest based games. But generally it's gonna have to have drawn me in some other way than incest. But nowadays landlord in my head is just father thanks to f95zone, and patreon's policies. xD I'm glad in this case it's not.

It's just the intro version so it's not long. I don't like incest.
It's stated as a demo, I don't expect it to be that long. Long as it draws some interest, nothing wrong with a short first release. Already downloaded, I'll try it in a bit.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I agree with this fully. lol While I don't have a like for incest, I have played many good incest based games. But generally it's gonna have to have drawn me in some other way than incest. But nowadays landlord in my head is just father thanks to f95zone, and patreon's policies. xD I'm glad in this case it's not.

It's stated as a demo, I don't expect it to be that long. Long as it draws some interest, nothing wrong with a short first release. Already downloaded, I'll try it in a bit.
I read the title and thought "this the greatest Patreon incest trolling ever".
I didn't play any incest game so I didn't know about the 'landlord' and 'tenants' were used mostly in incest games. If I knew that, I wouldn't have named the game that way. :whistle:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Do these girls all have super detect and super sensitivity turned on or something? Any chance you can be a pervert, and they awake immediately. What's the point?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Midori looks the hottest Lina and the other one are not bad looking either. I think Lina will kick the MC's ass and make him her bitch if he tries to be a jerk to her as I don't think she'll take any of his shit.

Reactions: juanito

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't play any incest game so I didn't know about the 'landlord' and 'tenants' were used mostly in incest games. If I knew that, I wouldn't have named the game that way. :whistle:
Giggle.gif
Yeah, Patreon shuts down accounts of adult game creators if they have certain, specific fetishes in their games. The most commonly shut-down games are those with incest. One way creators (used to) get around that is by calling the parents "Landlord" or "Landlady", calling children "Tenants", calling siblings "Roommates", and things like that.

(In The Guy in Charge, default labels are even more awkward: the MC calls his mom "Woman", his dad "Man", his brother "Ugly", and his sister "Bestie" or "Cutie". The mom calls the MC "Lover" and refers to the MC's siblings as "your Boy and Girl". Except for actual pet names like "baby" (e.g., "How you doin', baby?"), it's honestly nearly unreadable without an incest patch to restore the intended relationships. And then, ofc, you're playing an incest game, even if otherwise you might be able to at least pretend they weren't related.)

If you want to, you can change the labels, but I don't think you need to. Having legitimate landlords/landladies, tenants, and roommates is a "breast of fresh air" . . . I mean, "a breath of fresh ass" (name the film reference). If you want to make sure people aren't reading into the relationships what they shouldn't be, you can always add something like, "No, really: the women are actual tenants, not siblings hiding their relationships from judgy folks".

Reactions: Blargher and Nymphs

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
(In The Guy in Charge, default labels are even more awkward: the MC calls his mom "Woman", his dad "Man", his brother "Ugly", and his sister "Bestie" or "Cutie". The mom calls the MC "Lover" and refers to the MC's siblings as "your Boy and Girl". Except for actual pet names like "baby" (e.g., "How you doin', baby?"), it's honestly nearly unreadable without an incest patch to restore the intended relationships. And then, ofc, you're playing an incest game, even if otherwise you might be able to at least pretend they weren't related.)
I agree with this. it's basically unreadable, I just gave up.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lorric17

It's never been used as the MC's the same old virgin type MC you see in most of these games where they state they have never seen boobs so he's probably never washed it or cleaned it so the skin look is just from him scratching it all the time causing scabs cracking skin and never moisturizing it.

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018

Him: I've been drying my dick for months just for you!
Her: ಠ╭╮ಠ

Nymphs Is it just me or could the texture on the dick be improved? It looks like leather, imo.
I was gonna say... "Dude!! You need to groom yourself, i mean i have heard of being Hairy." But he truly has Hair where he shouldn't.... Make sure all woman are REALLY wet or its gonna hurt! o_O Ouch, ouch! Whats the matter Honey? Nothing sweety, just pulling hair off my shaft as i'm putting it in!? Ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: GrannyJuices

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Sooo we play the landlord and it's not an incest game ? Color me surprised. Let's try this.

edit: Just finished the demo, looks good. There are a few titties and a masturbation scene. Also, Lina's a bitch I never should have fixed her window.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes