Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1585828245397.png

News from​
Mar 30 at 8:12pm
LnT [0.1] is out!
Since I'm new to developing games and this first version isn't as long as I expected, LnT [0.1] is now available for my supporters from Tier 3 and higher (normally from Tier 4 and higher). Next version, LnT [0.2] will be longer since I'm confident that my Daz3D skill is better now. Furthermore, please vote to help me in deciding the 4th girl to appear in the game. Thanks a lot!

Game oN!

PonSama

Jul 29, 2018
Mar 30 at 8:12pm
LnT [0.1] is out!
Since I'm new to developing games and this first version isn't as long as I expected, LnT [0.1] is now available for my supporters from Tier 3 and higher (normally from Tier 4 and higher). Next version, LnT [0.2] will be longer since I'm confident that my Daz3D skill is better now. Furthermore, please vote to help me in deciding the 4th girl to appear in the game. Thanks a lot!

Game oN!
what game is this buddy?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HaAhAhahaahaAh ... smile a little .. why so serious :) ??

Dev said on April 6th at 4:13pm that LnT [0.1] is available for $3:
LnT [0.1] is now available for $3 & The 4th Girl Poll is still on going until this weekend.
Thank you & hope you're all safe in this global pandemic crisis.
P.S. - ”Next version, LnT [0.2] will be longer since I'm confident that my Daz3D skill is better now ”

This is the game we are talking of:
Landlord & the Tenants

Sypnosis: You're looking after your uncle's house when he's on his journey to travel around the world.
You let some girls stay at the house to earn some money.

Game oN!

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 586884

Overview:
You're looking after your uncle's house when he's on his journey to travel around the world. You let some girls stay at the house to earn some money. As the story progresses, you'll make them fall in love with you or train them into sluts. The game will split into 3 routes depends on your choices:

Gentleman: You're a true gentleman who'll make all of them (or some of them) fall in love with you.
Pervert: You behave as a gentleman but at the same time, you spy on them and do pervert things but they don't know about that.
Jerk: You're a total jerk who'll make all of them (or some of them) turn into sluts.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: Nymphs -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Universal: - MEGA - -
x86_64: - MEGA - -
v8a: - MEGA - -
v7a: - MEGA - -

View attachment 586883 View attachment 586884 View attachment 586885 View attachment 586886 View attachment 586887 View attachment 586888
All mega links are dead.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is open season hotel manager where MC goes through the daily ruteen of hassling the tenants.
Go game!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, how can I be sure in what route I am? I tried to choose the jerkish options, but didn't get the sex scenes listed at the end.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Finished and enjoyed. Promising game indeed, but also with great risk of becoming confusing with so many paths (as The Tyrant, let's say). Anyway, waiting for the best. Really good work, so far.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
If the game succeeds and people want more girls, I can't make it as 'more sisters appear from nowhere'. Plus: I don't like incest. Thank you.
Please do not add many girls, some other games add a dozen or more girls and you see a scene or two and they get abandoned with a partial story. Focus on fewer girls with a better (and complete) story.

Reactions: godoff95

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If the game succeeds and people want more girls, I can't make it as 'more sisters appear from nowhere'. Plus: I don't like incest. Thank you.
you lost me at the not liking incest part... I guess I'll still love this game regsrdless of that...
you should contact a staff member to give you the dev tag

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes