Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
you lost me at the not liking incest part... I guess I'll still love this game regsrdless of that...
you should contact a staff member to give you the dev tag
If I have a time machine, I'll go back to ask myself to change the name of the game. It was because I didn't play any incest game so I don't know about landlord & the tenants were codes for incest.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If I have a time machine, I'll go back to ask myself to change the name of the game. It was because I didn't play any incest game so I don't know about landlord & the tenants were codes for incest.
it's perfect the way it is.... people would try to make an incest game out of anything... and besides LatT is a nice acronym

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
it's no clickbait... it perfectly summarises the content a landlord and his tennants
I intended to answer him 'There's no incest tag for this game.' but I stopped because I thought there would be more people who wouldn't read previous comments. :)

People think this is a click-bait, but why don't they think this title will drive away people who don't like incest? As I said, I wished I had a time machine. But what's done is done and I don't like to change the name of the game. I'll just keep it in mind for future games.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The dev is in for a wild ride with 3 paths for each girls, my advice with a piece of salt is: focus in one path for all first,i've saw some many promising games getting stuck/too long between updates because of this game style.
Good luck! And remember: better to have one path properly done than 3 paths half-cooked.
From the description, I think the two first paths will only have a few scenes different and some text, so they shouldnt require that much work.

It will probably be more two and a half paths than 3 real ones

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
1) Based on the title and description this game contains immoral, unethical, content.

This is yet another example of an all-too-common, depraved, theme plaguing games in the erotic-fiction genre.

A landlord and tenant relationship should preclude any romantic or sexual involvement between the participants.

The landlord is in an advantaged position, with a high potential for abuse, because it may be construed that there is undue pressure on the tenant to seek to satisfy them either to maintain their current residence without disruption, to receive preferential treatment, or to provide alternative compensation for rent in lieu of money.

Truly, it is shocking how pervasive this exact theme of landlord-tenant relationships is in games listed in this forums.

(This rant is a sarcastic dig at the 'landlord'-'tenant' code words supposedly covering up incest with a wholesome theme. The wholesomeness is only relative, even 'landlord'-'tenant' can be interpreted as immoral though it is infinitely less objectionable to many.)

2) Perhaps a new tag is in order given that the absence of an 'incest' tag is an insufficient indicator for some members, candidates:

'cest' ('in-' is a negative prefix such as in 'insane', incest : insane :: 'cest' : sane, the close resemblance between 'insane' and 'incest' should be clear)

'outcest' (how many people are familiar enough with Latin prefixes for the removal of the 'in-' prefix to readily convey the intended meaning?)

'no incest' (this should be obvious, though in a way it's a double-negative for 'cest')

'incest-free' (similar to 'no incest', but using a more positive sounding 'free' rather than a negative sounding 'no')

'There is no incest in this game.' (because anything else may still be too confusing, though maybe this is just a new code phrase to help skirt the censors, because any game without incest wouldn't have any reason to use the word in any description... but then we've started this whole exercise because that clearly isn't working.)

(This is also sarcasm, I'm pointing out that there's no universally unambiguous way to separate which games do or do not contain 'incest' when it's practically ubiquitous and often thinly concealed with a variety of code words attempting to mask it under nearly every other, more socially acceptable, form of preexisting relationship between the characters, as has been discussed in a few dozen other posts in this thread so far.)

Alas, now that I've explained my sarcastic intents, I've admitted my failure at being humourous by explaining the jokes.

Last edited:

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
1) Based on the title and description this game contains immoral, unethical, content.

This is yet another example of an all-too-common, depraved, theme plaguing games in the erotic-fiction genre.

A landlord and tenant relationship should preclude any romantic or sexual involvement between the participants.

The landlord is in an advantaged position, with a high potential for abuse, because it may be construed that there is undue pressure on the tenant to seek to satisfy them either to maintain their current residence without disruption, to preferential treatment, or to provide alternative compensation for rent in lieu of money.

Truly, it is shocking how pervasive this exact theme of landlord-tenant relationships is in games listed in this forums.

2) Perhaps a new tag is in order given that the absence of an 'incest' tag is an insufficient indicator for some members, candidates:

'cest' ('in-' is a negative prefix such as in 'insane', incest : insane :: 'cest' : sane, the close resemblance between 'insane' and 'incest' should be clear)

'outcest' (how many people are familiar enough with Latin prefixes for the removal of the 'in-' prefix to readily convey the intended meaning?)

'no incest' (this should be obvious, though in a way it's a double-negative for 'cest')

'incest-free' (similar to 'no incest', but using a more positive sounding 'free' rather than a negative sounding 'no')

'There is no incest in this game.' (because anything else may still be too confusing, though maybe this is just a new code phrase to help skirt the censors, because any game without incest wouldn't have any reason to use the word in in any description... but then we've started this whole exercise because that clearly isn't working.)
1/ There is a gentleman route.
2/ Incest was not either in the intention or will appear in the game.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
i have high hopes for the jerk part i hope you can provide us a good male dom content like tyrant,shelter,TFOI, and taffy tales

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You might not have intended it, but there is something very meta about the title lol. It's great the way it is.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The concept and girls are nice but the story telling is weak and fragmented.
Every single day is covered when many say 'nothing happened today'. Even only changing that would dramatically improve the pace of the game.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I don't want to be a jerk (inadvertent irony) because you're a new dev and all, but the jerk route feels a bit like a joke at this point and the walkthrough as well. I tried to follow the sensibly expected path for the Jerk path (Jerk when available, Pervert when not, go for opportunities to talk because not just seems to skip events) without the walkthrough. I got one of the girls to go through with both events, the one behind on rent. Then you flash up the cgs that are in the game. So I start again and try not to look at cameras, thinking that I inadvertently broke the game because I chose two flags (pervert and jerk). Game basically follows same path, but with even less eroticism.

So I come on here and see walkthrough. Praise be, I'm saved. Go in walkthrough, choosing the jerk route options. See a bunch of blanks that seem to be skipped. Game skips them too. Alright, so good so far. Go to Lina and see that she should ask me for movie. She says fuck off, jerk. Walkthrough says I should get option. Don't. See that at some point asian girl is supposed to ask me about yoga. Every time I interact with her, she tells me to fuck off. Game basically is I woke up, nothing happened, I woke up, nothing happened, I woke up, went to talk with lady, she told me to fuck off with no dialogue option.

At the top I see the line, "Sometimes you have to go gentleman route and then go into jerk route." Cool story. When? Man, I wish that I could know that. Like some kind of thing, that walks me through the game. I can only assume that with Lina and asian lady, that you have to go gentleman and not look at them at first. Cool. But then looking at them aren't jerk options. They're BAD ENDING options that you only learn are bad ending options after 50 clicks. It's a game over that takes 5 minutes to realize you've lost. The walkthrough should reflect that, it shouldn't be listed under jerk, it should be listed in game over/bad ending. That is assuming that there is not a flag missing that should show scenes but doesn't (like second yoga shows a picture for jerk in the walkthrough, but first yoga seems to be a gentleman scene, maybe you get a chance to do second yoga as jerk but the flag doesn't trigger correctly?).

So how would I change things? #1) Make walkthrough into a flow chart. This makes it easier for people to follow. Following jerk route on the current table layout feels like trying to follow a circuit that leads nowhere, a path into nothingness. If you intend for that path to nothingness to exist, don't have him go only to be told to fuck off. That's not a choice, that's being given the option of either going and doing nothing, or staying and doing nothing.

#2) If you intend to have them tell me to fuck off for the rest of the game, list that as a fourth column, titled bad ending/dead end. Maybe that can happen in gentleman where they don't like you if you don't stand up for yourself, so there are bad endings in each direction. As of now, it just feels like jerk doesn't pick up for two of them until after the section that was in the demo, and going jerk before just leads to bad ends.

#3) If there are multiple branchpoints of when to go jerk, really just learn how to do a flowchart. If you intend to make it so you can weave back and forth, flitting between different routes, especially learn how to make a flow chart. If you want a more simple story that has three strong well defined routes, mark them. You can try to hide the morality system, but I'm just going to be straight with you. If I don't know if looking at cameras will bust your game, I'm not going to bother with it. If most of the time, the options are to go to some place or stay in my room, I'll never see the path if the answer is to stay in my room, if 99% of the time staying in my room means skipped scene. Make it so that if I try to go jerk, I don't have to question why I didn't get all the jerk scenes because you had to go pervert then gentleman then jerk in xyz order.

#4) If you continue using the table, don't list one route yes, two routes blank. Telling me that the camera is for pervert path doesn't tell me anything when it's listed six times. Offer it to pervert path people, and have the other two not show a blank. Or if Jerk can also use it, list it as jerk as well. Listing blanks only makes me confused. Should I say no? Yes? Should I not be seeing it and me seeing the option is a bug? Blanks feel confusing, the opposite of a walkthrough.

For example: Midori needs to use the community shower. Should I look? Pervert says yes, other two are blank. There is then listed another event: Should I persuade her to continue? Jerk is listed as having an option. If I say no, I don't watch anything. If I say yes, as Jerk, that second option never comes up. Does she wear the swimsuit because I was a jerk? Cool. Tell me that. In the walkthrough I am reading.

I'm sorry if I seem upset. It's just that I went through the demo on jerk, thinking it'd be interesting. I love a lot of games just like this one, I don't need incest, hell I don't even need to be the dom, I like Estate Dominate. Saw the one scene. Then I saw an update, went through it, got additional scene, get to end, oh there are 4 scenes now, you've seen two. Play through it 4 times with walkthrough, still have seen two scenes. I will go through other routes once I have seen all scenes, trust me, I've played all of the routes of Allison Fall of the Apple. But as it stands, I can't do that when it feels like the first path leads straight off a cliff.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I don't want to be a jerk (inadvertent irony) because you're a new dev and all, but the jerk route feels a bit like a joke at this point and the walkthrough as well. I tried to follow the sensibly expected path for the Jerk path (Jerk when available, Pervert when not, go for opportunities to talk because not just seems to skip events) without the walkthrough. I got one of the girls to go through with both events, the one behind on rent. Then you flash up the cgs that are in the game. So I start again and try not to look at cameras, thinking that I inadvertently broke the game because I chose two flags (pervert and jerk). Game basically follows same path, but with even less eroticism.

So I come on here and see walkthrough. Praise be, I'm saved. Go in walkthrough, choosing the jerk route options. See a bunch of blanks that seem to be skipped. Game skips them too. Alright, so good so far. Go to Lina and see that she should ask me for movie. She says fuck off, jerk. Walkthrough says I should get option. Don't. See that at some point asian girl is supposed to ask me about yoga. Every time I interact with her, she tells me to fuck off. Game basically is I woke up, nothing happened, I woke up, nothing happened, I woke up, went to talk with lady, she told me to fuck off with no dialogue option.

At the top I see the line, "Sometimes you have to go gentleman route and then go into jerk route." Cool story. When? Man, I wish that I could know that. Like some kind of thing, that walks me through the game. I can only assume that with Lina and asian lady, that you have to go gentleman and not look at them at first. Cool. But then looking at them aren't jerk options. They're BAD ENDING options that you only learn are bad ending options after 50 clicks. It's a game over that takes 5 minutes to realize you've lost. The walkthrough should reflect that, it shouldn't be listed under jerk, it should be listed in game over/bad ending. That is assuming that there is not a flag missing that should show scenes but doesn't (like second yoga shows a picture for jerk in the walkthrough, but first yoga seems to be a gentleman scene, maybe you get a chance to do second yoga as jerk but the flag doesn't trigger correctly?).

So how would I change things? #1) Make walkthrough into a flow chart. This makes it easier for people to follow. Following jerk route on the current table layout feels like trying to follow a circuit that leads nowhere, a path into nothingness. If you intend for that path to nothingness to exist, don't have him go only to be told to fuck off. That's not a choice, that's being given the option of either going and doing nothing, or staying and doing nothing.

#2) If you intend to have them tell me to fuck off for the rest of the game, list that as a fourth column, titled bad ending/dead end. Maybe that can happen in gentleman where they don't like you if you don't stand up for yourself, so there are bad endings in each direction. As of now, it just feels like jerk doesn't pick up for two of them until after the section that was in the demo, and going jerk before just leads to bad ends.

#3) If there are multiple branchpoints of when to go jerk, really just learn how to do a flowchart. If you intend to make it so you can weave back and forth, flitting between different routes, especially learn how to make a flow chart. If you want a more simple story that has three strong well defined routes, mark them. You can try to hide the morality system, but I'm just going to be straight with you. If I don't know if looking at cameras will bust your game, I'm not going to bother with it. If most of the time, the options are to go to some place or stay in my room, I'll never see the path if the answer is to stay in my room, if 99% of the time staying in my room means skipped scene. Make it so that if I try to go jerk, I don't have to question why I didn't get all the jerk scenes because you had to go pervert then gentleman then jerk in xyz order.

#4) If you continue using the table, don't list one route yes, two routes blank. Telling me that the camera is for pervert path doesn't tell me anything when it's listed six times. Offer it to pervert path people, and have the other two not show a blank. Or if Jerk can also use it, list it as jerk as well. Listing blanks only makes me confused. Should I say no? Yes? Should I not be seeing it and me seeing the option is a bug? Blanks feel confusing, the opposite of a walkthrough.

For example: Midori needs to use the community shower. Should I look? Pervert says yes, other two are blank. There is then listed another event: Should I persuade her to continue? Jerk is listed as having an option. If I say no, I don't watch anything. If I say yes, as Jerk, that second option never comes up. Does she wear the swimsuit because I was a jerk? Cool. Tell me that. In the walkthrough I am reading.

I'm sorry if I seem upset. It's just that I went through the demo on jerk, thinking it'd be interesting. I love a lot of games just like this one, I don't need incest, hell I don't even need to be the dom, I like Estate Dominate. Saw the one scene. Then I saw an update, went through it, got additional scene, get to end, oh there are 4 scenes now, you've seen two. Play through it 4 times with walkthrough, still have seen two scenes. I will go through other routes once I have seen all scenes, trust me, I've played all of the routes of Allison Fall of the Apple. But as it stands, I can't do that when it feels like the first path leads straight off a cliff.
I've read your comments 3 times but I'm not sure if I miss a point or not:
1/ The walkthrough has some small mistakes but it doesn't affect the choices that lead to the routes, so everyone can use it.
2/ Blank cell: nothing happens for that route or the scenes don't appear or choices don't matter. I'll add that information into the walkthrough.
3/ If Lina and Midori tell you to fuck off => you made wrong choices before.
4/ The game doesn't have bugs. If you made right choices, you can access all adult scenes of all routes.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes