ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OK..this was kinda nice for a demo..it gives you a clear idea of how routes with each may go..yer nice..a perv..or an asshole..i guess...writing is fine dames are fine its smooth and fastpaced..feels bit like part vn part trainer..cause methinks the more perv you are the more corrupt you can get them..either way..i enjoyed it and think it could be a fun game if the dev can sustain it...

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
I took one look at the title and thought oh look, it's incest game with "tenants" # 534. Some of those are pretty good, but most have issues with image quality, writing ability and/or Engrish. They also tend to stop getting developed after a couple of updates which makes even trying them out pointless.

Thankfully I'm one of the people who actually reads the OP and at least some of the posts before trying out a new project. This one looks like it's worth keeping an eye on.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Landlord and tenants huh....
And its the uncles house...

So im waiting for an incest patch before i start playing it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks good so far nice intro different looking girls always a plus, Midori is very cute even if she is named after the drink :p I don't think I'll be doing the jerk route even if there is some kind of sex scene I'm sure pervert will pay off eventually.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i first thought it was a game making fun of landlord and tennants which often is dad/mom and daughter, sister/son, brother :p

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Short but sweet.. plenty of potential here if the dev keeps plugging away. Definitely one I will revisit with updates.

Reactions: Blargher

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Looking forward, girls look good so it should become interesting later on.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
would be nice to have the Char naming for the main characters OPENED ! for us to name them...
if u catch where im going with this...

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I didn't play any incest game so I didn't know about the 'landlord' and 'tenants' were used mostly in incest games. If I knew that, I wouldn't have named the game that way. :whistle:
Yeah 'landlord' is father, 'landlady' is mother, roommate or tenant is sister/daughter/brother as a way to 'get passed no incest policy' on patreon usually. Then it gets a incest patch to restore that, just not officially even if the developer leaks that patch. Though really, it isn't an issue to keep the name. Just expect a lot of comments like ours. lol

As for the game itself. I like it so far, of course as stated it's short. I feel the days go by way too fast. You do like one thing, sleep for the day and then move on to the next day. lol I wish sometimes days worked that fast.

I wrote this post last night but my wifi went out right as I went to post it. So the first part is a bit delayed as i was writing this literwlly after you said that quote xD

And it really is a breathe of fresh air to actually be a Landlord ot Tenants and not being disguised xD

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
As for the game itself. I like it so far, of course as stated it's short. I feel the days go by way too fast. You do like one thing, sleep for the day and then move on to the next day. lol I wish sometimes days worked that fast.
I also felt it was fast when I tested it so I had to combine 2 days into 1 day twice but it was still fast. I'll try to make a day worthy in version 0.1.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
s for the game itself. I like it so far, of course as stated it's short. I feel the days go by way too fast. You do like one thing, sleep for the day and then move on to the next day. lol I wish sometimes days worked that fast.
Keep in mind it's just the demo.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Keep in mind it's just the demo.
Oh I was, it was just a critic per say that days should be longer overall. I still really liked it and see a lot of potentional in it.

I also felt it was fast when I tested it so I had to combine 2 days into 1 day twice but it was still fast. I'll try to make a day worthy in version 0.1.
Yeah don't take it as a major negative or anything. Just overall, the days felt way too fast. But as AdilQuiBoit it is a demo. So something like this can easily be fixed down the line and in future updates as you see fit. I also am going assume once there's a lot of branching paths, that the days will seem shorter or longer depending on what paths you've taken or such. Also if you add more tenants or such down the line, or so forth.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
The brunette in your profile pic is absolutely perfect. Excited to see more of her!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest dev news from March 21st at 2:28am:
1584780551959.png
[0.1-Public] Yoga (Gentleman Route)
The first version will be released in around 10 days - 2 weeks from now.

Tik - tok!

In other news .. from March 15th at 4:14pm
1584780639921.png
[0.1-Public] Stargazing (Gentleman Route)
This is just the opening scene. The sexual scene of this route as well of other routes will be published in a preview around March 25-28 and version 0.1 will be released around April 01-04.

Reactions: Kendra
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes